ADVERTISEMENT

Does Putin Want Trump to Win in 2024?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
If so, what sorts of things should we expect Russia to do to help Trump win - or to undermine Biden, as the case may be?

If, for some reason, Trump isn;t on the ballot, would Putin be equally happy with DeSantis or Haley? I could be wrong, since I haven't been paying close attention, but I think Haley has a much stronger pro-Ukraine position. So it might make sense for Russian assets to be working for Trump, overall, but also specifically against Haley (and Biden, of course), but maybe not care much about DeSantis.

I'm not just talking about the usual social media activities we've already seen - although I would expect them to ramp up. I'm also wondering what actions Putin might order against Ukraine, or even against Israel.

What do you guys think?

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Yes to Trump. There is no doubt in my mind Putin owns him. Whether it's monetary or information, he owns him.

I doubt he cares about Haley/DeSantis, at least for now.

Yes to Trump. There is no doubt in my mind Putin owns him. Whether it's monetary or information, he owns him.

I doubt he cares about Haley/DeSantis, at least for now.
but biden is funding the ukraine/putin billions right now. it's all corrupt. trump gets in: all that stops

notice how putin got the green light to invade the moment biden got in there

but biden is funding the ukraine/putin billions right now. it's all corrupt. trump gets in: all that stops

notice how putin got the green light to invade the moment biden got in there
This is the best you can do? You used to be much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT