ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump lambasts Kim Reynolds as 'most unpopular governor' in continuing caucus feud

Damn, she didn't even try to get concessions out of him. Not even an apology. She simply got down on her knees and began licking his depends.
@NorthernHawkeye was wrong!?

star wars wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

I called this. He will win the nomination, and even though he'd win Iowa, he'd make a trip to Iowa to campaign just to humiliate Reynolds in person. He will make her go up on stage and kiss his ass, then give her a backhanded compliment, give a laugh, and call her an ugly whore, and Reynolds will stand there looking adoringly at him while clapping.

I called this. He will win the nomination, and even though he'd win Iowa, he'd make a trip to Iowa to campaign just to humiliate Reynolds in person. He will make her go up on stage and kiss his ass, then give her a backhanded compliment, give a laugh, and call her an ugly whore, and Reynolds will stand there looking adoringly at him while clapping.
If winners know one thing it's to always grovel at the feet of someone who treats you like garbage. Thats winning 101.

I hope he brings his pet Lindsey.

Remember when Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser absolutley excoriated Ted Cruz's father and wife... calling them all kinds of names and accusing the dad of terrible things and saying how ugly Mrs Cruz is, and Teddy came groveling back to him. Zero scruples or backbone from Dim Kim or Teddy. Can you imagine being so spineless?

SHOW YOUR WORK!

Kamala Harris attacks Joe Biden’s record on busing and working with segregationists in vicious exchange at Democratic debate​

California Sen. Kamala Harris called out Biden on the issue of race, saying the way he recently described his past working relationship with two segregationist lawmakers was “hurtful.”

Harris also accused Biden of opposing busing, which Biden disputed.

“There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bused to school every day, and that little girl was me,” Harris said.

Biden called Harris’ attack “a mischaracterization of my position across the board,” and launched into a fiery defense of his record on race. “I did not praise racists.”

Full article:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT