ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump lambasts Kim Reynolds as 'most unpopular governor' in continuing caucus feud

Biden doesn’t steal a U-Haul truck full of classified information. And then travel with it everywhere he goes. No matter how much u rip on his age or disagree with his politics. Biden treats the power of the Presidency 10 folds more than Trump. Who recklessly makes decisions on whims or distributes information for the sole purpose of bragging. Endangering lives all to feed his ego in the moment of his existence

Kim will come back around. Trump is the nominee, she will end up begging him for forgiveness. It is funny to see the republicans pretend like he’s not though.

It’s terrifying but it’s probably 50/50 right now that Trump is our next president.

I have pretty much given up on my fellow citizens….I am certain we are living in the dumbest time period of our country (at least as far as the average American goes…)

Kim will come back around. Trump is the nominee, she will end up begging him for forgiveness. It is funny to see the republicans pretend like he’s not though.

It’s terrifying but it’s probably 50/50 right now that Trump is our next president.

I have pretty much given up on my fellow citizens….I am certain we are living in the dumbest time period of our country (at least as far as the average American goes…)

Well, he does love them. Just look at the usual cast of numpties in this thread.

ilovethepoorlyeducated.gif

Biden doesn’t steal a U-Haul truck full of classified information. And then travel with it everywhere he goes. No matter how much u rip on his age or disagree with his politics. Biden treats the power of the Presidency 10 folds more than Trump. Who recklessly makes decisions on whims or distributes information for the sole purpose of bragging. Endangering lives all to feed his ego in the moment of his existence
I could nitpick this, but overall I agree with the spirit of the post.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
“Not having the day-to-day chaos of Donald Trump in people’s faces certainly has an impact on how people are measuring the urgency of the danger of another Trump administration,” Adrianne Shropshire, the executive director of BlackPAC, an African American political organizing group, told the Times. “It is important to remind people of what a total and absolute disaster Trump was.”

The people who point to the economy under Biden are hilarious. What would trump have done that would be any better? Be specific. He hasn't said one word about the economy except to say "crooked joe" is ruining the country. His whole campaign is about getting revenge regarding his own troubles he created. That's it. So why the **** are you people contemplating voting for him? He's not going to make it better for you. He's about making it better for himself and that's it. If you don't recognize that by now you are lost.

Nope.

But if you vote for a traitor, you are a traitor.

I mean, you are aware of what Trump himself has said is coming, right?

That's not all I quoted though. He claimed any vote other than what he agrees with makes you a traitor. Quite a bit different don't you think?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
That's not all I quoted though. He claimed any vote other than what he agrees with makes you a traitor. Quite a bit different don't you think?
I do not see those words in what you quoted. This is the entirety that I can see:

Not with the threat that Trump poses to our democracy and its future. Anyone who votes for Trump or does not vote against him is betraying our country.

I think that is an accurate assessment.

Obviously, Ciggy isn't going to vote for Nikki or Ron if they get nominated, but I doubt he'd say a vote for one of them is "betraying our country" or poses a threat to democracy like a vote for Trump does. But I won't put words in his mouth.

What say you, @cigaretteman?

I do not see those words in what you quoted. This is the entirety that I can see:

Not with the threat that Trump poses to our democracy and its future. Anyone who votes for Trump or does not vote against him is betraying our country.

I think that is an accurate assessment.

Obviously, Ciggy isn't going to vote for Nikki or Ron if they get nominated, but I doubt he'd say a vote for one of them is "betraying our country" or poses a threat to democracy like a vote for Trump does. But I won't put words in his mouth.

What say you, @cigaretteman[/B][/I]?

You are absolutely correct. I would disagree with a lot of their policies, but I would not fear for our democracy and its future with either one of them in the White House the way All Americans should for Trump.

As someone who has voted Democrat in every election, if the D's roll out Biden again I don't want to hear any crying if/when Trump wins.

Complain about Trump all we want, he's a pos, but when the D's can't come up with a viable candidate they have no one to blame but themselves when they lose.
Elaborate why Biden hasn’t done a very good job other than being old. He’s accomplished a ton of positive…far more than Obama did.

As someone who has voted Democrat in every election, if the D's roll out Biden again I don't want to hear any crying if/when Trump wins.

Complain about Trump all we want, he's a pos, but when the D's can't come up with a viable candidate they have no one to blame but themselves when they lose.

The blame would be misplaced. The blame belongs squarely with the idiots that vote for Trump. Period.

Nuance. Doobs fried the part of his brain that recognizes that long ago.

Right, I know people like to give Doobi/keehawk a hard time about the meth and alcohol abuse, but I actually think it's favorable to him to keep that damage in mind. Rather than assume it's natural stupidity, apathy in school or just ignorance due to laziness.

Ehh, I like DooBi.

I think he just read Ciggy's post too quickly and didn't understand it completely.

I don't know about likeable, but probably generally innocent and well meaning. If I didn't know about the damage he's suffered from substance abuse I would have thought he's right there among the dumbest posters we have.

Meh, by October of next year, she’ll bend over and say “thank you sir may I have another” just like they all do. DeSantis too.

Reactions: McLovin32
People willing to vote that enormous sack of shit Trump back into office need to be evaluated for mental competency and probably should be incarcerated as criminally insane.

The Dow closed today barely 4% off its all time high. If your portfolio is much worse off than that let someone else handle your investments. The labor market is strong with tons of opportunity out there to explore. Biden has championed rebuilding our country’s infrastructure and bringing manufacturing back to the US. He built support within NATO to oppose Russian aggression and expansionism and exposed them and their military as a fraud. While domestic oil production recently hit all time highs he continues to push for more energy independence and increased national security by advocating for more production of renewable energy at home.

He’s done much more than an average POTUS ever accomplishes and he’s doing laps around the pitiful portfolio of accomplishments that his predecessor can claim. If you can’t see that you’re blind and brainwashed.

People willing to vote that enormous sack of shit Trump back into office need to be evaluated for mental competency and probably should be incarcerated as criminally insane.

The Dow closed today barely 4% off its all time high. If your portfolio is much worse off than that let someone else handle your investments. The labor market is strong with tons of opportunity out there to explore. Biden has championed rebuilding our country’s infrastructure and bringing manufacturing back to the US. He built support within NATO to oppose Russian aggression and expansionism and exposed them and their military as a fraud. While domestic oil production recently hit all time highs he continues to push for more energy independence and increased national security by advocating for more production of renewable energy at home.

He’s done much more than an average POTUS ever accomplishes and he’s doing laps around the pitiful portfolio of accomplishments that his predecessor can claim. If you can’t see that you’re blind and brainwashed.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Amazing how well things are going in this country right now.

Republicans want...
1. War where US gets involved
2. Higher inflation even though fuel prices are crashing
3. High unemployment, even though job market is at near historic level
4. Civil unrest by promoting Israeli/Palestinian disagreements.

Tough being on the wrong side of everything.
Republicans =Fvcking Trash.

But... But... Hillary's emails... But... But.... We'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it... 🤣 I I WANT REVENGE!! Idiots all.

Amazing how well things are going in this country right now.

Republicans want...
1. War where US gets involved
2. Higher inflation even though fuel prices are crashing
3. High unemployment, even though job market is at near historic level
4. Civil unrest by promoting Israeli/Palestinian disagreements.

Tough being on the wrong side of everything.
Republicans =Fvcking Trash.
Turn off MSNBC, and try talking to your fellow citizens... you're just saying crazy stuff for the sake of saying crazy stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris

And yet the people of NYC have had enough of Joe's border policy

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT