ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump lambasts Kim Reynolds as 'most unpopular governor' in continuing caucus feud

After reading the post about the stock market nearing historical highs...I checked my 401k.
Damn...GOOD TIMES!

Looks like my RMD is gonna be higher than I thought.
I also checked mine after reading this and how about that it's up quite a bit. Thanks Biden

Reactions: MitchLL
Nope. Only if you support Trump.

Are you that big a simpleton? You have zero business calling out the Football Board. They have better thought processes than you do.
Read what I quoted. It's not hard. Left to right, top to bottom. Grouped words together that form sentences.

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

So...Hubbell was some rich farmer?

Didn't know that.

Never underestimate how fvcking stupid Turd is.
Or what MAGA will believe.
Just comical beyond belief.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I honestly don’t get it. I do not understand how any serious adult still takes Trump seriously. It’s honestly alarming to me. When you consider how Trump has taken over an entire political party, one I used to consider myself part of, it’s downright scary.

None of that changes the fact Biden’s age is a concern based on how it’s obviously affecting him. I don’t think he’s done a bad job to this point, but the stress of POTUS is very taxing on someone in their 80s. There are just too many things that can go wrong with one’s health between now and when Biden turns 86.

The only way I’m voting for Biden in 2024 is if Trump is on the ballot. That’s how dangerous I think Trump is to our republic. And goddamn the GOP for putting me in this position to have to vote Biden yet again.

Doing the math the Orange Turd's age is not far behind Biden, and the Orange Jesus is already "off the rocker" goofball nuts.

It is and always has been a war between decency and evil.

The Orange Turd is a sleazeball, grifting slug. Republicans, including the Iowa Govenor, both Senators and Representatives are willing to lap up his slime trail.

Doing the math the Orange Turd's age is not far behind Biden, and the Orange Jesus is already "off the rocker" goofball nuts.

The Orange Turd is a sleazeball, grifting slug. Republicans, including the Iowa Govenor, both Senators and Representatives are willing to lap up his slime trail.
wait there's a decent side? I haven't seen it. I've seen evil and f&*ing evil.

Amen.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Kim made a poor choice. Now she's going to have to kiss Trump's ass on stage after he wins in January. He'll make her walk up on stage, kiss his ass, then he'll say something nasty about her and she'll laugh like a moron and take it.
Beyond taking money, I can't imagine how she came up with the idea that this was a good idea

Kim made a poor choice. Now she's going to have to kiss Trump's ass on stage after he wins in January. He'll make her walk up on stage, kiss his ass, then he'll say something nasty about her and she'll laugh like a moron and take it.

Yeah that's not gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: runkpanole
She's soft with a capital T
2f435a9e0219b97e62a884602f7f9a9e.gif

But she is a perfect example of how Trump came to own the party. Trump says whatever he wants about anyone, and they have no backbone. They have no problem with a grown man calling them childish names, making up lies about them, etc. All they want to do is win, and it worked one time for them. That's it. But now they're in it, deep. Trump will burn the whole bitch down if he has to. He does not care about anyone but himself, and he certainly does not care about the Republican party or any of the elected pawns in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT