ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Officially One of the 500 Richest People in the World. Net Worth Now 6.5 Billion

don’t care how much money he has. He could go ahead and sell all of that truth social stock and pay the initial bond.

If you tax 100% of his net worth, then our deficits each year will still be over $2 Trillion, yet many on this board believe tax increases on the wealthy is the solution to our fiscal disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC and Scruddy
If you tax 100% of his net worth, then our deficits each year will still be over $2 Trillion, yet many on this board believe tax increases on the wealthy is the solution to our fiscal disaster.
Taxing the rich their fair share is not something anyone should be against. They use the infrastructure and defense at a higher percentage than we do.

The irony of liberals not unsterstanding how people hold their wealth will never be lost on me. Thanks for providing a chuckle as always, st.Louis 🤣

LOL

So we are to believe he has 6.5 billion but he can’t liquidate or pledge 7% of it to get a bond? Tell me more @Scruddy

And while you are at it, answer these questions you promised to answer:

Was Biden in office in September 2017?

Was Biden a candidate for President in September 2017?

Can someone not in office leverage their office?

Can a person be impeached for conduct that occurred when he was not in office?

If someone makes a loan and is repaid, how have the been enriched?

What evidence do you have that the money was illegally received by the President’s brother?

Do most people involved in laundering money write checks?

Why did you cut and paste from articles on the check when you didn’t include the same articles’ explanation for the check and the finding that the money was not illegally earned nor did it represent Joe’s “share?”

Why didn’t you include the original loan from Joe because it’s hard to launder money when you have to pay out the money to be paid back to you.

Reactions: JWolf74 and Torg
You obviously don’t know anything. It’s a public stock now and he can sell that bullshit company.
Laughs in SEC regulations..
LOL

So we are to believe he has 6.5 billion but he can’t liquidate or pledge 7% of it to get a bond? Tell me more @Scruddy

And while you are at it, answer these questions you promised to answer:

Was Biden in office in September 2017?

Was Biden a candidate for President in September 2017?

Can someone not in office leverage their office?

Can a person be impeached for conduct that occurred when he was not in office?

If someone makes a loan and is repaid, how have the been enriched?

What evidence do you have that the money was illegally received by the President’s brother?

Do most people involved in laundering money write checks?

Why did you cut and paste from articles on the check when you didn’t include the same articles’ explanation for the check and the finding that the money was not illegally earned nor did it represent Joe’s “share?”

Why didn’t you include the original loan from Joe because it’s hard to launder money when you have to pay out the money to be paid back to you.
Thanks for announcing you are also clueless as to how finances at this magnitude work.

LOL

If he can’t find 450 that is liquid, can be liquidated or pledged, he’s not a billionaire.

As if you know shit about dick in this area.
You are an absolute invalid lmfao the fact that you can be so cocky while so grossly uneducated is almost impressive.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Reactions: Niko13
Here’s the thing. You can’t claim that wealth when you’re in a period where you can’t sell it. In 6 months he should sell it all because it’s going to the basement soon after anyway

Here’s the thing. You can’t claim that wealth when you’re in a period where you can’t sell it. In 6 months he should sell it all because it’s going to the basement soon after anyway
so if these evaluations are near accurate - then I remain confused as to why Trump wouldn’t have the money available.
Yes I understand that a lot of this wealth is tied up in properties, investments, etc so it’s not easily cashed out…but he’s known for MONTHS now that he’d been found guilty and the latest rounds of hearings were simply to determine how much he owed.

Should he not have been in the process of making sure he had money on hand?

so if these evaluations are near accurate - then I remain confused as to why Trump wouldn’t have the money available.
Yes I understand that a lot of this wealth is tied up in properties, investments, etc so it’s not easily cashed out…but he’s known for MONTHS now that he’d been found guilty and the latest rounds of hearings were simply to determine how much he owed.

The simple version is his dad gave him money and properties. He mortgaged that to buy more properties above asking and repeated this several times. So, he has properties, but they aren't liquid and do not have much equity due to the constant borrowing. So, say a golf course is worth $100 million, he might have $10 million in equity if he sold it, but on paper he has $100 million.

No need to liquidate investments for no reason,.. He never intended to have to come up with the $450M,.. Verdict was a scam, and he knew the bond would be reduced. He also believes that this case will be largely thrown out on appeal...

No need to liquidate investments for no reason,.. He never intended to have to come up with the $450M,.. Verdict was a scam, and he knew the bond would be reduced. He also believes that this case will be largely thrown out on appeal...
Well the verdict came out last year and I haven’t heard anything about appeals.

But once the initial verdict came down and he lost - wouldn’t it have been wise to start liquidating assets so you had cash to pay; so you wouldn’t have to face the possibility of having to sell off properties.

Well the verdict came out last year and I haven’t heard anything about appeals.

But once the initial verdict came down and he lost - wouldn’t it have been wise to start liquidating assets so you had cash to pay; so you wouldn’t have to face the possibility of having to sell off properties.

This verdict just came out this Spring,... And your comment makes no real sense, because in Trump's case liquidating assets would be the same as selling off properties, which is something he doesn't want to do...

Just not that smart, doesn't look ahead.

This verdict just came out this Spring,... And your comment makes no real sense, because in Trump's case liquidating assets would be the same as selling off properties, which is something he doesn't want to do...
The verdict has been known for awhile; this was just determining the amount he owed, which was only recently determined. Apologies if i didn’t state it clearly, I was referring to selling stocks and such potentially.

My understanding is that at this point - barring a miracle the question is not if he has to pay, but how much.

The verdict has been known for awhile; this was just determining the amount he owed, which was only recently determined. Apologies if i didn’t state it clearly, I was referring to selling stocks and such potentially.

My understanding is that at this point - barring a miracle the question is not if he has to pay, but how much.
Nope,.. Not a miracle, just an appeal,.. His ultimate fine, if any, will be determined at the conclusion of the appeal process.

And what exactly is he going to appeal? I believe the only only things objected to by his lawyers can be appealed, and Habba was too busy not knowing what she was doing to object to anything that would help in the appeal.

Trump will end up having to pay because he has awful lawyers and even tho Habba is gone, she didn't give the appeal lawyers much to work with.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Must hurt the left to see this. Now we know why he is reportedly paying the reduced 175 million dollar bond to appeal the nonsense new york fraud "case" in "cash".
Then why does he keep trying to con hard-working people into donating to his campaign and legal funds?

This doesn’t add up.

And does being wealthier than liberals thought or hoped make Trump less of a dipshit?

Then why does he keep trying to con hard-working people to donate to his campaign and legal funds?

This doesn’t add up.

And does being wealthier than liberals thought or hoped make Trump less of a despicable narcissistic lowlife piece of shit who doesn't give a **** about anything that doesn't enrich himself.
FIFY...

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT