ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Takes Coronavirus Test

Curious what his answer will be when questioned on it. He doesn't seem to be the person to answer "The results came back negative. I do not have coronavirus". If he tries to sidestep it by stating "I'm fine" or "Everything's good" then the speculation will begin.

Either way... despite his age and being overweight, he likely isn't a candidate to actually die. He'll have access to whatever he needs, 24/7.

Wait, you expect this President to be clear about something?

Reactions: lucas80
Trump returns after positive test.
latest

Reactions: JMNSHO
In order of importance...
1 - He took the test before showing symptoms. He can get in front of it.
2 - He will have 24/7 access to the best care, with dedicated medical personnel devoted strictly to him versus any sharing / rotation.
2 - He doesn't smoke or have any respiratory issues to my knowledge.
4 - He's overweight and mobile, not prone to dying via wasting away by being too frail, which is what kill many elderly.

Trump has probably as good a chance as anyone in the US to beat this, if he has it, for his age.
First of all I want to make it clear I'm not rooting for him to get sick. I just don't understand why you think he has a better chance to survive the virus than many others in the world who have not. I agree he would get the best care available, I'm just not sure how much that helps in this case. How will being tested early help him get out in front of this illness? I don't know about respiratory issues for him, but I do know he seems to sniff a lot when giving speeches. I also think he may have had an episode with his heart when he had part of his physical on a Saturday in November. He doesn't exercise and his diet is bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT