ADVERTISEMENT

Dude wants to identify as 20 years younger

I love it.

I think we need to change the rules. It should not be possible to change your sex, age, gender, race etc. We should add Identity instead.
People could then identify as whatever they want. If you want to identify as a dragon then you should do that. It would actually help the rest of us figure out who is crazy. When the white guy who was born in Iowa identifies as a female, African, lion then we know he is crazy.

I love it.

I think we need to change the rules. It should not be possible to change your sex, age, gender, race etc. We should add Identity instead.
People could then identify as whatever they want. If you want to identify as a dragon then you should do that. It would actually help the rest of us figure out who is crazy. When the white guy who was born in Iowa identifies as a female, African, lion then we know he is crazy.
There is a girl at my nephew's high school who identifies as a "troll". Not joking. She is allowed to walk around the school barefoot. People are insane.

There is a girl at my nephew's high school who identifies as a "troll". Not joking. She is allowed to walk around the school barefoot. People are insane.
Do we need to maybe do some reflection and ask ourselves how we got to this point?

Reactions: Hawk_82

I agree, this stuff is getting crazy. But lest anyone think it is just grist for jokes on HROT...there are real people pursuing real law suits on behalf of the "offended" that have as their cover, fluid gender identity.

There are health insurance plans being changed now in this country to allow for a gender change person to have their treatment paid for under group health insurance...that in one way or the other, all of us pay for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT