ADVERTISEMENT

Duncan blowing kisses to Frost

I love how the NE fans have suddenly disappeared. We (or maybe just me) beat them in spite of our poor coaching and referees that bordered on being criminal (and I would’ve called it the same way if the shoe were on the other foot). Enjoy your offseason. An early December bowl game next year is well within your grasp.

I love how the NE fans have suddenly disappeared. We (or maybe just me) beat them in spite of our poor coaching and referees that bordered on being criminal (and I would’ve called it the same way if the shoe were on the other foot). Enjoy your offseason. An early December bowl game next year is well within your grasp.

They'll be here in January, thumping their chests over their latest recruiting class.

Down goes Frosty! Down goes Frosty!

24Ahi9I.gif

Terrorism has everyone a little jumpy.

I was worried the refs were gonna let the clock run out after the completion by holding Iowa’s O from downing the ball even though there were no offensive substitutions to warrant Stanley from clocking the snap.
I think at that point everyone was...even Stanley I was happy to see him be insistent he is under center ready to go.
I figured they would take one step behind Stanley and quietly wind the clock as the other official stepped off the ball.

Seeing Duncan blow that kiss to Frost me made stand up and yell, "YEAH, ALL RIIIIGHT!!!!!" like that guy on Little Miss Sunshine after the little girl does her stripper routine to Superfreak at the pageant.
It's at about 4:25

Last edited:
How can you have tough and resilient team at Nebraska when your coach is always about to cry and throws everyone under the bus and never take responsibility for his suckness? At least we have a real man as a coach.

i certainly had some outback bowl flashbacks, but I don't think anything can be THAT bad :)
I just rewatched the whole damn game and I believe it was worse than the Outback Bowl. If nothing else the network needs to fire their " rules analyst " in L.A., Dean Blandino who evidently got every controversial call wrong. Or was he right?

Well done, Keith Duncan. Thanks to you, justice was served today despite the inexplicable decisions by the officials and the review booth. And you kicked that sucker through the middle TWICE despite the pressure, despite the conditions, and in the ugly face of the Nebbie coach and the Big Ten Conference. Yes sir, well done, Keith Duncan, the soon-to-be winner of the Lou Groza award. Lou would be proud. We are.

Two thumbs up here, well done Keith Duncan!!

Iowa lucky as hell to win... good thing most our top players are out or freshman. Enjoy today. Go bend over your kicker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Here comes the transfer portal out of NEB
AND 3 of our best offensive players are also Freshmen\

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT