ADVERTISEMENT

Economy destroys expectations and adds 272,000 jobs in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friend, I'm really sad we don't chat anymore. Is it something I said? I mean you bring so much positivity to our humble message board, it makes me so sad that no one interacts with you.
I have a feeling that you're a very lonely person. I'll leave this for you.
Thats beautiful man. My wife and I are seeing James Taylor Sunday night at Ravinia for our anniversary.

• Love
Reactions: mattymoknows
What's this bullshit? My post complaining about being called a queer was deleted but the post calling me a queer wasn't? What's the justification for this?
There is no justification on this board or in life in general.
Look at all the other hypocrisy on this board.
You have people calling each other names non stop. Just because you’re more sensitive to one doesn’t mean others aren’t sensitive to the names they are being called.
I’d also like to shed some light on the hypocrites bashing Trump for being a criminal which is rightfully deserved but these same people are constantly talking about their illegal drug use and I constantly read about one of the posters having multiple DUI’s.

They missed by 700k last year on announced and Yeah, Joe does a great Job of making part time jobs while full-time jobs dry up.
We added 2.7 million jobs last year. Even with revisions that's a huge amount.

Fulltime jobs are staying steady. Where are you getting this idea they are drying up?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Market knows this economy is still too strong for rate cuts.
It's is a high wire juggling act for fed between too restrictive and too inflationy.
All things considered there is a good reason the USA economy is the envy of the world.
Strong like bull.
Maybe, but the last treasury auction wasn't exactly a thrilling success. The USD being the world currency standard is the major factor in our success. Have you looked at bitcoin or ether prices lately?

What a weird victory lap to run. Natural citizens job numbers went down while jobs for illegal aliens went up several hundred thousand. Huey is openly cheering for great replacement like it's a win.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
What a weird victory lap to run. Natural citizens job numbers went down while jobs for illegal aliens went up several hundred thousand. Huey is openly cheering for great replacement like it's a win.
Damn, dude, you're flexing on the incredibly racist Great Replacement theory? Might as well just declare yourself a Klansman right now.

There is no justification on this board or in life in general.
Look at all the other hypocrisy on this board.
You have people calling each other names non stop. Just because you’re more sensitive to one doesn’t mean others aren’t sensitive to the names they are being called.
I’d also like to shed some light on the hypocrites bashing Trump for being a criminal which is rightfully deserved but these same people are constantly talking about their illegal drug use and I constantly read about one of the posters having multiple DUI’s.
Most people on here are full of shit. If you’re pearl clutching.

Reactions: McLovin32
We added 2.7 million jobs last year. Even with revisions that's a huge amount.

Fulltime jobs are staying steady. Where are you getting this idea they are drying up?

OneAmerica and Steve Bannon's War Room. That's where you get the real news. None of the fake shit that everyone else is spouting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huey Grey
I’d also like to shed some light on the hypocrites bashing Trump for being a criminal which is rightfully deserved but these same people are constantly talking about their illegal drug
season 8 GIF

Damn, dude, you're flexing on the incredibly racist Great Replacement theory? Might as well just declare yourself a Klansman right now.
Your posts are legitimately so ridiculous that I'd assume them to be satire in any other circumstance lmfao

Most people on here are full of shit. If you’re pearl clutching.
Oh I totally agree. I got a kick out of a thread the other day when someone asked if you like your job. I would guess 80% of those people were making up what they do for a job.

Ok Scruddy. No context. No supporting data. Why are you afraid of foreign born workers, because without them this economy is ****ed.
Ah, we've entered the "it's happening but it's a good thing phase" I see. Let Huey know, he's still stuck on calling it racist.

Ah, we've entered the "it's happening but it's a good thing phase" I see. Let Huey know, he's still stuck on calling it racist.
No. We're still in the Scruddy sounds like a bigot who will post anything to support his nationalist world view with tweets devoid of supporting data or context. And yeah, without immigration we're ****ed. Without immigration we've always been ****ed. Without immigrants, none of us on this site would be here today.

No. We're still in the Scruddy sounds like a bigot who will post anything to support his nationalist world view with tweets devoid of supporting data or context. And yeah, without immigration we're ****ed. Without immigration we've always been ****ed. Without immigrants, none of us on this site would be here today.
Bro just say you're happy about the 10 million illegal aliens joe biden let into the country. It's fine. A plus on all those buzz words btw lol the hivemind must certainly be pleased

Bro just say you're happy about the 10 million illegal aliens joe biden let into the country. It's fine. A plus on all those buzz words btw lol the hivemind must certainly be pleased
I'm not happy about illegal immigration. I'm even less happy with the completely dysfunctional political environment that is the root cause behind it.

It's 272,000 payroll increase Huey, not net workers to answer your other question I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT