ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman in the Transfer Portal

He knows exactly where he wants to go. I haven't watched the video yet but one just came out from Flo.

Can't watch it now unfortunately.

He knows exactly where he wants to go. I haven't watched the video yet but one just came out from Flo.

Can't watch it now unfortunately.

To me he is very sure its one program and thats the road he wants to explore but I got the sense in that video that he may be open to listening to one or two other programs just to be sure.

I also got the sense that he is going to go see and check out his dream program in the next few days. Keep an eye out for his car outside of Carver offices.

If @Blair Sanderson ever posted in the wrestling forum in regards to this, his post would be :)

Seems to be quite a few posters dropping hints it's going to be the Hawks. Dont play with us. We are all fragile. If we get Jayden, Hawks are breaking the 1997 Nationals record.

125- Champ
133- AA (Suriano, Fix, Micic)
141- Finalist (Yianni)
149- Champ (Jayden here, bumped up)
157- Champ/Finalist
165- Champ/Finalist
174- Champ
184- AA
197- Champ/Finalist
285- AA

Last edited:
Reactions: Wink8 and TarpHawk
Transfers are a great way to save money with limited schollys. Others schools have paid for their training already. Definitely need it to fill holes.

I'm pumped about this one if true... been really impressed with him the last couple years and hes a tough dude that can score in a lot of positions. Will make the middle weights stronger as long as hes in the room as well.

Reactions: Jaybird319
Seems to be quite a few posters dropping hints it's going to be the Hawks. Dont play with us. We are all fragile. If we get Jayden, Hawks are breaking the 1997 Nationals record.

125- Champ
133- AA (Suriano, Fix, Micic)
141- Finalist (Yianni)
149- Champ (Jayden here, bumped up)
157- Champ/Finalist
165- Champ/Finalist
174- Champ
184- AA
197- Champ/Finalist
285- AA
I think you see Yianni at 49 next year.

Reactions: CaliHawkFan
He's the new part of the geek squad on FRL. Replaced Willie.

He seems to know his stuff. He might be my favorite Flo guy now. Sorry Pyles.

Also, it’s interesting to look at all the coaches who recently started following Eierman.

Bono, Reader, Carr, Cunningham, Stieberson, VT Wrestling/Haught. Gotta shoot your shot right.

As a Mizzou guy, it absolutely hurts to lose a 3xAA again. That being said, I've heard him and Smith butted heads and he didn't really train that much with the team. From what I've heard, he trained with Mike most of the time.

If you look back at his past accomplishments, he is great at beating the top-level competition, the first time (Yianni, Steiber, McKenna), then he gets figured out. Obviously, he is a great talent, but his style allows for adjustments to be made to beat him. He doesn't (to this point) make adjustments to stay better than the best. Just my observation and opinions.

J'den left Eierman for the OTC and has leveled up. Maybe that is what Jayden needs in order to level up?

Ok, so this isn't really news per say but I did some digging around on the Eierman side. This is what I'm hearing from a source.

Source "Jaydin has a good relationship with the Iowa coaches and the Wyatt Henson commitment is big for the family. The two families are tight knit. Over the years via recruiting, the Iowa staff has become close with the step-father." He said if he had to put money on it, Iowa will be the choice.

The factors:
Wyatt Family relationship
Opening at 149
HWC momentum
Iowa tradition and chance to win a team title
Solid relationships with coaches both by Jaydin and Step-father

Take it with a grain a salt. I entered this thinking Nebraska. Now, not so much. Interesting enough, hearing his Step-fathers relationship isn't all that solid with Nebraska anymore.

What if Nick Lee and Eierman are on the same team? Just what I'm hearing

I guess Nick would likely use his RS but Id be careful listening to anything PSU fans tell you. They feel entitled to everything. They are even trying to kid themselves into this one.

Last edited:
As a Mizzou guy, it absolutely hurts to lose a 3xAA again. That being said, I've heard him and Smith butted heads and he didn't really train that much with the team. From what I've heard, he trained with Mike most of the time.

If you look back at his past accomplishments, he is great at beating the top-level competition, the first time (Yianni, Steiber, McKenna), then he gets figured out. Obviously, he is a great talent, but his style allows for adjustments to be made to beat him. He doesn't (to this point) make adjustments to stay better than the best. Just my observation and opinions.

J'den left Eierman for the OTC and has leveled up. Maybe that is what Jayden needs in order to level up?

Absolutly this is what this is about. Same as Snyder to NLWC. Rest assured you can be 100% sure that if he has spoken to Tom, Terry and Mark, they are already way ahead of you and any of us on that and explained to Jaydin what direction his wrestling needs to go. And knowing TnT it was blunt, honest and they will break their backs getting him there.

Reactions: Chuck C
I guess Nick would likely use his RS but Id be careful listening to anything PSU fans tell you. They feel entitled to everything. They are even trying kid themselves into this one.
He said it was a team he had wanted to go to his whole life .His final 3 in high school were Mizzu, Nebraska and Penn St.And wasn't he just on the U23 trip

He said it was a team he had wanted to go to his whole life .His final 3 in high school were Mizzu, Nebraska and Penn St.And wasn't he just on the U23 trip

Where are you coming up with he ever had a top 3?

I could be dead wrong but i was under the impression he committed so early to Mizzou because of his grandpa that there was never a top list to be had?

Where are you coming up with he ever had a top 3?

I could be dead wrong but i was under the impression he committed so early to Mizzou because of his grandpa that there was never a top list to be had?
He said it in high school while being recruited.Give me a few minutes will find a article.

Wasn’t the head of HWC @ U23’s?
Yes he was also.I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.But to say hes going to a school he's always wanted to go to and his final 3 were Mizzu,Nebraska and Penn St would make sense it's 1 of those schools.

He said it in high school while being recruited.Give me a few minutes will find a article.

Okay, its not that I dont believe you, its more I dont ever remember much buzz about him as Jaydin Clayton and it was a forgone conclusion the hometown boy was staying put. Just seemed done early and that was that.

I dont even remember Iowa even trying on him but who knows.

What if Nick Lee and Eierman are on the same team? Just what I'm hearing

I don't get the feeling PSU is the team he is referring to in his flo interview but I would put nothing past the ability of their checkbook. Being further from his home base and Retherford already there as the #1 guy at his FS weight don't mesh as well.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Yes he was also.I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.But to say hes going to a school he's always wanted to go to and his final 3 were Mizzu,Nebraska and Penn St would make sense it's 1 of those schools.

Nobody always wanted to go to PSU before 2011. They were not a national brand. You would have better luck selling Nebby with this angle because kids often idolize their dads and their teams.

Iowa on the other hand was a dream elite school with a national following and Mark Perry was front and center. But who knows maybe the kid idolized Caels wrestling but if that was the case then ISU is your team growing up.

Just not buying a mizzou kid grew up as a die hard PSU fan.

Okay, its not that I dont believe you, its more I dont ever remember much buzz about him as Jaydin Clayton and it was a forgone conclusion the hometown boy was staying put. Just seemed done early and that was that.

I dont even remember Iowa even trying on him but who knows.
Was offered by Iowa and Penn St both but stayed home.Would really like to see him at Iowa think him and Perry would work well together.So I hope I'm wrong.Not a Iowa or Penn St fan just think Eierman at Iowa is good for wrestling.

Reactions: Ihawkd9times
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT