ADVERTISEMENT

Elder Abuse

RagnarLothbrok

HB Heisman
Apr 4, 2023
Now that it is abundantly clear Trump is incoherent, senile, and no longer has the stamina to perform the rigorous demands of the presidency, will our MAGA friends have the courage to call for Trump to end his bid for the presidency? At this point, it is obvious that the continued propping up of Trump, gaslighting the American people as if he is perfectly fine, is an insidious act of elder abuse.

At 78, Trump is just too old and quite obviously suffering from the onset of dementia. Americans of goodwill need to step up and demand that those who have Donald’s ear convince him to step aside. This continued elder abuse is an outrage, and I am deeply concerned for the physical and mental well being of Donald J Trump.

MAGA ought to be ashamed letting this continue.

I wonder when the left will admit to retard abuse once Kamala has to actually answer questions. And yes Trump should have been put away long ago. Too bad this is the wagon of jack offs we have to choose from.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
Now that it is abundantly clear Trump is incoherent, senile, and no longer has the stamina to perform the rigorous demands of the presidency, will our MAGA friends have the courage to call for Trump to end his bid for the presidency? At this point, it is obvious that the continued propping up of Trump, gaslighting the American people as if he is perfectly fine, is an insidious act of elder abuse.

At 78, Trump is just too old and quite obviously suffering from the onset of dementia. Americans of goodwill need to step up and demand that those who have Donald’s ear convince him to step aside. This continued elder abuse is an outrage, and I am deeply concerned for the physical and mental well being of Donald J Trump.

MAGA ought to be ashamed letting this continue.
I thought it was just grazed….?

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Hahaha.... one of these days you guys will learn how to think for yourselves.

April is the first time i put those words directly in front of you for Biden and yall played dumb.

I am shocked that the MAGA idiot brigade is choosing to deflect and double down on idiocy instead of acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy.

Shocked.
Well I could just tell.you that you are retarded and Trump doesn't show any of the medical criteria for cognitive decline but what fun would big dicking you with actual formal education be?

Yeah. Kamala is a T Trump shouldn’t be the nominee.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Says the guy who only has MAGA things to say. Not knowing or not caring to acknowledge anyone who isn’t a libtard isn’t MAGA. Keep trying. Douche
This attitude is going to hurt your golf game. You’re going to hit a house on any of the 16 holes at Briarwood that have houses & you won’t be able to accomplish your goal of breaking 100 for the first time. Take some deep breaths, then hit your 172 yard drive from the old lady tees. It’ll be okay.

Says the guy who only has MAGA things to say. Not knowing or not caring to acknowledge anyone who isn’t a libtard isn’t MAGA. Keep trying. Douche
I really don’t understand what you are trying to say. If your point is to argue that your posts aren’t at the level of being a douchebag, then I don’t see how this current one helps convey that message.

“I know you are but what am I?” is a retort most of us outgrew in elementary school.

In short, you come across as a ****ing imbecile incapable of original thought.

Reactions: BelemNole
I really don’t understand what you are trying to say. If your point is to argue that your posts aren’t at the level of being a douchebag, then I don’t see how this current one helps convey that message.

“I know you are but what am I?” is a retort most of us outgrew in elementary school.

In short, you come across as a ****ing imbecile incapable of original thought.
Ok chief. I’ll see your next original thought MAGA post or response.

Hahaha.... one of these days you guys will learn how to think for yourselves.

April is the first time i put those words directly in front of you for Biden and yall played dumb.

And when it became brutally clear to everyone that Biden didn't have the energy for the job he was pressured to step aside and finally did.

When does the pressure campaign on Trump start?

And when it became brutally clear to everyone that Biden didn't have the energy for the job he was pressured to step aside and finally did.

When does the pressure campaign on Trump start?
When he starts to do shit like wander off on his own, inability to recall the topic during conversation, cannot function past 4 pm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT