ADVERTISEMENT

Espn3

Anyone have this or know how to get access? Is it available

If you have access to ESPN via cable or streaming, you should have access to ESPN3 as long as you know your username and password for your cable/streaming device. ESPN3 is here:

Like most wrestling tourneys, they will have all mats which means you either watch it on your computer cast it on your tv.. You can use trackwrestling or Flo to track mat assignments and then click on whatever mat you want to watch in ESPN3.

I dont think you need tv service to watch espn3. At least you didnt use to because I watched stuff on espn3 without having tv service. Try it out right now and see, click on replays,click on yesterday, and then select espn3 on the drop down menu, and then select one of the 3 events that were on espn3 yesterday and see if you can watch it. Or wait until 9AM CDT this morning and see if you can watch swimming that starts then on espn3. It just depends on your internet provider, that was the case in the past.

Reactions: Dagboi
According to the espn sales person I talked to last night, the tournament coverage is only available along with a paid subscription service, cable or an independent streaming service like Sling of Fubotv. If you don't have one of those options then you are out of luck. You can't stream it on its own through the espn app.

This may or may not work for anyone/everyone, but here is the link to the mutliview feed. If you have access to espn3 (or WatchESPN), that page should load briefly, then tell you that it hasn't started yet (but will go live at 10am).

The is a link to all of the upcoming NCAA wrestling feeds-they should each have a round (i assume they mean session/ day, and not actual round) and mat label. Each feed also has a time on it

Last edited:
ESPN Schedule - Wrestling

The link will take you to the schedule for wrestling where you can access all the mats. It is on upcoming now, but you will want to switch to "live" at 10am. I had to log in with my TV provider to watch some stuff, but other people are claiming you don't need a tv provider to watch espn 3. Good luch

You need the ESPN app. Some TVs do not have access to the app so you will need an AppleTV, Firestick, or Roku...etc.

Once you get into the app, go to sports and select wrestling. There will then be a list of the mats available.

I learned my lesson from two years ago and set everything up this morning.

Reactions: OldestandGreatest
Do we know what time the first Hawk wrestler will be on and what mat?
thanks

You can only get espn3 with the app? I have the app downloaded on my tv and I can't get it to work. Thanks Fran for your link.

On internet it’s WatchESPN website. On phone there is a tab for “watch” on the ESPN app. The watchESPN app on PlayStation, tv, etc should all be fine.

For any of the options you’ll need to be signed in through your cable/internet login that has access to ESPN.

ESPN3 popped right up for me with all 8 mats and an 8 mat multiview option with zero log in info/cable provider/etc. Worked perfect all session.(knocks on wood)

Reactions: HawkFan1986
Now saying event has ended. Track isn't showing anything so I take it there is a break after 157?

ESPN3 popped right up for me with all 8 mats and an 8 mat multiview option with zero log in info/cable provider/etc. Worked perfect all session.(knocks on wood)

tumblr_nofk7sKu8Y1u9yiolo1_500.gif

Now saying event has ended. Track isn't showing anything so I take it there is a break after 157?
According to the Rag:

• Session 1A, 10 a.m., first round, 125-157 pounds, ESPNU
  • Session 1B, 1 p.m., first round, 165-285 pounds, ESPNU
  • Session 2A, 5 p.m., second round, first round wrestlebacks, 125-157, ESPN2
  • Session 2B, 8 p.m., second round, first round wrestlebacks, 165-285, ESPN2

I keep the multi-view up and then on a second device open the individual mat. That way I don't miss out when two hawks are on the mat at the same time. It will happen more often as we move on to other rounds. I also have ESPNU running on my TV, but while they touched on all of the Iowa matches, they missed a lot as they jumped around to other matches.

They said at the start that there would be a break to sanitize the mats, hallways, warm-up area, etc.

My phone says i can not watch it but no issues on my labtop? What is the deal with that? I can watch a lot of the content on my phone but not wrestling? It says your not authorized to watch this content. Ok I will watch it on my labtop

My phone says i can not watch it but no issues on my labtop? What is the deal with that? I can watch a lot of the content on my phone but not wrestling? It says your not authorized to watch this content. Ok I will watch it on my labtop

is it possible that your phone is logged into a different TV provider? Or logged into a Google account that is associated with a different cable account?

And on your phone, are you going through the ESPN app? Not through your web browser?

is it possible that your phone is logged into a different TV provider? Or logged into a Google account that is associated with a different cable account?

And on your phone, are you going through the ESPN app? Not through your web browser?
Using the app. I think I am logged in to my ESPN Plus paid account. But I have Directv so I should be able to see anything they offer but I think you are right. I’m logged in on the plus and need to be on dtv

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT