ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody be gettin divorced

"It's better because the put effort into exposing their kids to sexual fetishes" is quite the take. Hitting the bottle early today 97?

Humor meter turned off today so you can pick up a little sarcasm scrudster? Oh wait, you’re Republican. This is the funniest thing you’re possible of processing:
71kh7kEFEVL.jpg

My apologies for taking a chance on you.

Humor meter turned off today so you can pick up a little sarcasm scrudster? Oh wait, you’re Republican. This is the funniest thing you’re possible of processing:
71kh7kEFEVL.jpg

My apologies for taking a chance on you.
Hahaha 10/10 humor

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
Just passed 39 years two weeks ago. My youngest turned 34 today, my oldest 36 in 2 weeks. What's funny is I still call them my kids, and their friends are all kids. No pic calls them her babies.
My oldest is also 36

I'd like to renew my call for a divorce registry. Let's just peel back the layers and adjudicate fault.

Make it public so that when these people are out in the wild searching for their next victim, people can access a public registry and see what type of person they are.

Throw in a divorce tax of some sort.
It’s called Iowa Courts Online. Go sleuth away.

Reactions: GOHOX69
A lot of it I think is setting expectations right from the start. For example, I'm the man of the house, at least until my wife gets home. I do whatever I want, whenever I want, as long as she says I can. I told her the sooner she figures out who's boss in our house, the sooner she can give me my orders. She knows I have certain needs, but they aren't that important. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and I'm going to do what she tells me to.

200w.gif

Reactions: EasyHawk
I love reading this shit. Boomers have the highest rate of divorce of any generation in US history.
Millenials don't bother getting married/. Also, 3/4 of boomers stay married to the same person. Figure that one out. Truth hurts.

But if you read my own post, but then again that requires Millenials to read more then a quick text. Besides, I'm not a boomer.

I can't help but picture you looking like this when I read this paragraph
ITYSL-105-HotDog10.jpg
Maybe you hang out with stupid people.

DUCATION AND ITS EFFECT​

According to these numbers, 39% of men with a high school education or below will divorce in their lifetimes. The same is true of 37% of women.

With a college education, the divorce rate drops substantially, to 28% for men and 29% for women. Those numbers hold fairly steady for advanced degrees, landing at 26% for men and 30% for women.

Maybe you hang out with stupid people.

DUCATION AND ITS EFFECT​

According to these numbers, 39% of men with a high school education or below will divorce in their lifetimes. The same is true of 37% of women.

With a college education, the divorce rate drops substantially, to 28% for men and 29% for women. Those numbers hold fairly steady for advanced degrees, landing at 26% for men and 30% for women.
This is amazing. You actually got worked up over my reference to a show. I love this site so much.

Millenials don't bother getting married/. Also, 3/4 of boomers stay married to the same person. Figure that one out. Truth hurts.

But if you read my own post, but then again that requires Millenials to read more then a quick text. Besides, I'm not a boomer.

TBF, your posts aren't very well written and read more like a stream of consciousness rather than a fully formed opinion.

It's amazing how cocky people are especially when they don't even do basic research.

45 percent of married Boomers have had a divorce. You were wrong, so figure that one out.

But then again that requires Boomers to actually interpret data.

Just celebrated 22 years married and 28 together earlier this month. However, of my wife's closest friends only her and one other are still married, the other 4 are divorced, all within the past 5 years. So I've been on my bestest behavior before I find myself kicked to curb sharing custody of the dog :)

54 years this August. Early in life we ran around with 5 couples. None are married now.
I even left for the military 18 days after we were married, and she stuck with me for the 1-12 yrs I was away for duty. Ups and downs but we always work through things. Took a vow a long time ago and sticking to it.

It has been proven time and time again that "at fault" states only increase acrimony.

If you want to provide a better solution, make it more difficult to get married. When the marriage has failed, there is no sense in making two insufferable people stay tied to each other.

I've done more divorces than you can imagine.

Third marriage….hit a “piped fast ball” over the fence…..again….you get out of bad situations and do the best you can do……and pay her attorney fees! (When those are paid, you do get a real sense of accomplishment!)

No sense living miserably. I don't have the trifecta like you but I'm on my second and last.

Don't be bitter about the attorney fees, that is done in equity. Clearly you made a lot more money than your former spouses.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT