ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Hawkeye win over Nebraska

You guys are just stupid, so I get it. None of you have any real facts.

Nebraska getting beaten by Iowa 4 straight, 5 out of the last 6, and 5 out of 8 since Neb joined the B1G are real facts.

Iowa having a more recent undefeated regular season is a real fact.

Iowa having a more recent conference championship is a real fact.

Iowa having a more recent division championship is a real fact.

Iowa having a more recent major bowl win is a real fact.

Iowa having 3 more recent major bowl appearances is a real fact.

Iowa's having 5 top-10 finishes since Nebraska's last is a real fact.

Iowa beat a top-18 ranked BCS/CFP team in a bowl game last season. Nebraska hasn't done that for almost 20 years. Those are real facts.

Iowa has had 11 players win a national award in the BCS/CFP era. Nebraska has had 4. Those are real facts.

Everything listed above is more relevant than the crap you've been spewing on this board (ancient history, short Bo Pelini era, cool new coach, etc.).

LOL. You are one short-fused, miserable individual. What's that like?

Nebraska getting beaten by Iowa 4 straight, 5 out of the last 6, and 5 out of 8 since Neb joined the B1G are real facts.

Iowa having a more recent undefeated regular season is a real fact.

Iowa having a more recent conference championship is a real fact.

Iowa having a more recent division championship is a real fact.

Iowa having a more recent major bowl win is a real fact.

Iowa having 3 more recent major bowl appearances is a real fact.

Iowa's having 5 top-10 finishes since Nebraska's last is a real fact.

Iowa beat a top-18 ranked BCS/CFP team in a bowl game last season. Nebraska hasn't done that for almost 20 years. Those are real facts.

Iowa has had 11 players win a national award in the BCS/CFP era. Nebraska has had 4. Those are real facts.

Everything listed above is more relevant than the crap you've been spewing on this board (ancient history, short Bo Pelini era, cool new coach, etc.).

LOL. You are one short-fused, miserable individual. What's that like?
Just plain posting perfection.....

Can any of you guys ever respond with intelligence without deflecting it?? Dudes right, Iowa has never been a power and never will. Even with the Huskers past 4 years of struggling they are still viewed above Iowa. Hell they are still blue bloods till this day. My suggestion, hold off on knocking any team OR fan base until you actually win something of importance. Which Iowa hasn’t in decades and decades.
I believe Iowa was a national power under Evy.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Can any of you guys ever respond with intelligence without deflecting it?? Dudes right, Iowa has never been a power and never will. Even with the Huskers past 4 years of struggling they are still viewed above Iowa. Hell they are still blue bloods till this day. My suggestion, hold off on knocking any team OR fan base until you actually win something of importance. Which Iowa hasn’t in decades and decades.

Since Pearl Harbor, the Hawkeyes lead the series 10-9 including 5-3 in conference games. I’ll take that and hopefully the Hawkeyes continue to widen that gap in the future.

As to the original question 1981 without a doubt. My first collegiate football game my freshman year at Iowa and my first visit to Kinnick. It was shocking and awesome.

Iowa fan: '81 was the best win against Nebraska ever.
Nebraska fan: Our titles in the 90's were awesome!
Iowa fan: Stop living in the past bro.

The best were all the recent ones as there have been many! Shit you guys fired your coach for beating us!!! Last time you did in fact!

2015, because of what the game meant.
Plus, we won that game, without converting a 3rd down.

That team was getting banged up during the Northwestern game, but after the bye week, the offense, didn't quite click as good as it did, earlier in the season.

This is an Iowa football board. We are allowed to reminisce. We are not on another team's board taunting about how super awesome we used to be. Understand the difference? As soon as you see an exchange like you posted on cornholer.com or whatever your site is called, link it here and you'll have my apologies.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT