ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raiding Mar A Lago??

GFYphr1WUAABVja

GFYpjobXgAAQ7Kq

GFYplhYWIAAbIqN
Not support of Trump, but more a question of your reasoning ability. Do you really think all those visitors had access to every room and closet at mar-a-lago?

I have a DoD clearance to visit certain areas of NAS Pensacola. I can assure you if I try to access a secure area where I'm not authorized, I'll be detained. My new neighbor is part of the MAD there, and we were just talking about this type of thing yesterday.

Not support of Trump, but more a question of your reasoning ability. Do you really think all those visitors had access to every room and closet at mar-a-lago?

I have a DoD clearance to visit certain areas of NAS Pensacola. I can assure you if I try to access a secure area where I'm not authorized, I'll be detained. My new neighbor is part of the MAD there, and we were just talking about this type of thing yesterday.
Weird how you want to compare a military station to Mar A Lago in terms of "security policies"...

they weren't secured they were out in the open. Some were sitting on top tables.

And in bathrooms, but you don't really expect MAGA to think logically about shit this? If they really thought logically about this, they'd be pissed the fvck off.

MAGAs do not use logic.
MAGAs repeat what they are programmed to repeat by their influencers.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT