ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raiding Mar A Lago??

Mr. Rowley III,

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Signed,

Merrick Garland

Does anyone else remember the top flight lawyer Chris Kise who took a $3 million dollar retainer in order to be on point for this case? So, did he skate with the cash after realizing how bat s*** crazy his client was?

• Haha
Reactions: TheCainer
I wonder how Trump will take the news that Michael Cohen (Probably), taped him a bunch of times?

Let's say that Jack Smith pushes forward. Does he make the decision on indictments, or just recommend through a report? Let's say he does that in June, then DoJ has multiple teams of career officials look at the evidence, the law, and what? Charges by October? A trial cannot be held while Trump is the GOP candidate for the WH, right? The logistics would be amazing, and how do you get an impartial jury at that time with the incredible media / Trump generated hype?
Trump's whole plan is to win the WH and get a new AG to kill the case against him.

Let's say that Jack Smith pushes forward. Does he make the decision on indictments, or just recommend through a report? Let's say he does that in June, then DoJ has multiple teams of career officials look at the evidence, the law, and what? Charges by October? A trial cannot be held while Trump is the GOP candidate for the WH, right? The logistics would be amazing, and how do you get an impartial jury at that time with the incredible media / Trump generated hype?
Trump's whole plan is to win the WH and get a new AG to kill the case against him.
Huh?

I think Trump would have to be indicted by a Grand Jury, but I could be wrong about that. There is absolutely no reason why Trump can't be charged criminally and stand trial at any time, including while he's campaigning, or even after being elected. Only civil suits can be put on hold while someone is serving as POTUS. I'm not sure why there haven't been charges brought. Santos was charged fairly quickly.

This isn't good. Have we checked the file cabinets of potential highest bidders?

Could this could be a tipping point if he was found to have lost or sold it? Will be hard for some of the Congressional MAGAts to defend it, but they will till the bitter end then they will all abandon ship.

This isn't good. Have we checked the file cabinets of potential highest bidders?

Could this could be a tipping point if he was found to have lost or sold it? Will be hard for some of the Congressional MAGAts to defend it, but they will till the bitter end then they will all abandon ship.

"Abandon ship"?

Oh, hell no! They'll suddenly "recognize" that Iran is really our "ally", in helping support the Russians against Ukraine and all the graft and corruption that was found on Hunter Biden's laptop...

"Abandon ship"?

Oh, hell no! They'll suddenly "recognize" that Iran is really our "ally", in helping support the Russians against Ukraine and all the graft and corruption that was found on Hunter Biden's laptop...

Touché. I see, my mistake was trying to apply logic to MAGAts.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
I got an NCPissyPants level string of texts from a Republican friend yesterday about the debt ceiling and Biden tripping. Over and over he told me Trump sucks, but he won’t have any choice but to vote for him again in 2024.
They are delusional. He is the most unfit man to ever run for the WH let alone be POTUS. Logan Roy is a pillar of integrity, ethics and values compared to Trump.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT