ADVERTISEMENT

New covid vaccines are out! Anyone else make an appointment?

Received my Covid shot this morning.
I kind of wish I didn’t post this after seeing what has followed.
Yesterday I was quite active. No problems.
Today was an active morning. No problems.
Tomorrow afternoon I will be playing pickleball.

As you know, Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
If only that were true with the case of closing the schools, just to maybe protect a few old teachers (who were still going to be exposed elsewhere).

Sick burn.
(Matches outdated vernacular)

Totes!

Poster suggesting/reaching at self esteem issues for another poster is pretty lame…especially when that same poster never admits when they are (proven) wrong. Go ahead and ask him about the ivermectin studies he was so fond of…or the insinuation that the government is forcing everyone to buy an EV.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianNole777
I kind of wish I didn’t post this after seeing what has followed.
Yesterday I was quite active. No problems.
Today was an active morning. No problems.
Tomorrow afternoon I will be playing pickleball.
Happy hour: 2 old fashioneds. Still feel ok.

Exactly one week since my Covid vaccine and feel ok. I will give another update in a week.

I did have a craving for a double chocolate donut from Dunkin Donuts this morning.
I gave in to the temptation.

I just got the Covid instead. Natural immunity. Should be good for another year.
So you're following the advice of one of the world's foremost experts on vaccines?
Seems sensible to me.

A top vaccine adviser to the U.S. Government has refused to get the latest Covid shot as he warns about the long term impact of myocarditis and other serious side-effects.

In a video posted on X (Twitter) by the ‘Chief Nerd’, Dr. Paul Offit – a member of the Food and Drug Administration’s vaccines committee – said he “didn’t get last year’s bivalent vaccine” and he’s “not getting this year’s vaccine” because he believes he is “protected”.

Dr. Paul Offit on Why He Is Not Getting This Year's COVID Booster, Says Myocarditis Could Last Longer Than Previously Thought

"I think I'm protected. I didn't get last year's bivalent vaccine. I'm not getting this year's vaccine because I think I have high frequencies of… pic.twitter.com/oavTzHGQFq
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd)
September 25, 2023

“We’re going to find out about this vaccine over time,” he warns, describing the whole approach as a “novel strategy”.

We certainly were surprised by myocarditis and pericarditis and we’ll see whether or not over time when we’re five years into this, 10 years into this, 15 years into this, whether there’s any evidence of residual myocardial disease because the reason you have myocarditis is you’re making immune response to your own heart muscle… We’ll find out about that over time.

Dr. Offit has previously been a cheerleader, not only for the Covid vaccines but for the vaccine mandates that forced millions of Americans to get the shots or quit their careers.

Defending the first New York City vaccine mandate in summer 2021, he animatedly told CNN that “it is not your right as an American citizen to catch and transmit a potentially fatal infection”.

Reactions: nolesincebirth
Haven't read any of the responses but I'm not sure if I will or not.

I've talked to many that are skipping this latest one.

I will not be getting it. There are enough therapeutic options to manage covid and not enough longitudinal vaccine data. Numerous clinicians I've spoken to have reservations regarding significant side effects.
Wonder your thoughts on SV40 and the thread below? Copeland's chain of custody argument is sad, but beyond that having several folks reproduce this from vials is very concerning.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
Wonder your thoughts on SV40 and the thread below? Copeland's chain of custody argument is sad, but beyond that having several folks reproduce this from vials is very concerning.

Very interesting post and one that I had long suspected. Let me explain. The big concern is that it's not only mRNA but there's plasmid contamination, presumably from the parent plasmid from which this mRNA was transcribed. There should be no DNA contamination period. The sv40 that you refer to is standard fare in dna plasmids that labs use to transfect mammalian cells. It allows dna replication and by itself isn't dangerous. Sv40 large t antigen is however oncogenic. The problem here is that his sequencing reaction should have failed if it was a pure mRNA vaccine. Either the sample is contaminated with a vanilla eukaryotic expression vector or you have a serious problem in the way you're synthesizing mRNA. I will have to read about how that is done next in the context of these vaccines. At any rate, there's plenty to chew on. Also, the idiot who thinks Sanger sequencing is the gold standard is laughably behind the times, say circa 1989.

Very interesting post and one that I had long suspected. Let me explain. The big concern is that it's not only mRNA but there's plasmid contamination, presumably from the parent plasmid from which this mRNA was transcribed. There should be no DNA contamination period. The sv40 that you refer to is standard fare in dna plasmids that labs use to transfect mammalian cells. It allows dna replication and by itself isn't dangerous. Sv40 large t antigen is however oncogenic. The problem here is that his sequencing reaction should have failed if it was a pure mRNA vaccine. Either the sample is contaminated with a vanilla eukaryotic expression vector or you have a serious problem in the way you're synthesizing mRNA. I will have to read about how that is done next in the context of these vaccines. At any rate, there's plenty to chew on. Also, the idiot who thinks Sanger sequencing is the gold standard is laughably behind the times, say circa 1989.
Thanks for the response and it's very interesting how this has played out. McKernan was the first to discover this and then it has been replicated. Copeland is the person discussing Sanger, happens to be a military shill. There's some good follows in that thread and the idea that these things "potentially" could have very dangerous results for a lot of people who took them is a tough pill to swallow.

I totally understand all of this but you want to dumb it down for the idiots on here 😉

Everyone knows that.

I am so tired of GIAOT so-called experts.

Thanks for the response and it's very interesting how this has played out. McKernan was the first to discover this and then it has been replicated. Copeland is the person discussing Sanger, happens to be a military shill. There's some good follows in that thread and the idea that these things "potentially" could have very dangerous results for a lot of people who took them is a tough pill to swallow.

That plasmid would make S protein in bacteria but not mammalian cells. Doesn't look accurate because ahead of every open reading frame (orf) is a promoter. For mammalian cells can be sv40, cmv or ef1a as the usual suspects. That plasmid looks redacted.

Reactions: your_master5
I think both have been proven. Also, in this situation I'm really looking at the experts. If doctors get one, I'll get one. And they're getting it.
They actually haven't been proven either safe or effective. Efficacy has been wildly overstated, and the FDA and Pfizer have been fighting Federal Court to keep test data from being released.

• Haha
Cool. I hope you don't have any going forward. Are you willing to bet your entire net worth that nobody will have severe side effects?
@Finance85 to people on the left, belief in the deadliness of COVID and the salvation delivered by the vaccine are a religious belief. It requires blind faith and nothing else.

Last edited:
Just booked an appointment for Saturday morning at Big Green. There were none available when I checked yesterday.

No. Some will.

The vaccines have much higher benefit than risks. They literally save millions of lives.

Once again, there is absolutely no clinical basis for this claim. 80% of people getting COVID had either no symptoms or mild symptoms - before the vaccine came out. People who died or had severe illness were either old or unhealthy to start with. Lower deaths after the vaccine came out could be easily attributed to the fact that the most vulnerable people died early in the pandemic.

You can believe what you want. The government, Pfizer, and Moderna all lied about the efficacy and ability to stop spread, Pfizer actually admitted to the EU medical community they never did any clinical testing related to spread.

Bottom line is that people under 50 and in good health have little to worry about.

It's a personal choice. You've made yours, and I hope it works out for you. That said, you're being disingenuous if you think it's the same risk / reward for everyone, because it's not.

• Haha
Once again, there is absolutely no clinical basis for this claim. 80% of people getting COVID had either no symptoms or mild symptoms - before the vaccine came out. People who died or had severe illness were either old or unhealthy to start with. Lower deaths after the vaccine came out could be easily attributed to the fact that the most vulnerable people died early in the pandemic.

You can believe what you want. The government, Pfizer, and Moderna all lied about the efficacy and ability to stop spread, Pfizer actually admitted to the EU medical community they never did any clinical testing related to spread.

Bottom line is that people under 50 and in good health have little to worry about.

It's a personal choice. You've made yours, and I hope it works out for you. That said, you're being disingenuous if you think it's the same risk / reward for everyone, because it's not.

I don't think it's the same risk/reward for everyone. Not at all. The risk of the vaccines are very low for most people.

What's your degree in and from which schools?

You think you're an expert so please post your credentials.

Lol you "hope it works out". Scared!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT