ADVERTISEMENT

New covid vaccines are out! Anyone else make an appointment?

You're also scared. Kinda remarkable all these tuff guys running scared.
So I am not afraid to travel the world and mix, unmasked, with thousands of people, which would terrify you, yet you believe my decision not to vaccinate is based on fear?
What’s next internet tough guy, are you going to double dog dare me? 😂

So I am not afraid to travel the world and mix, unmasked, with thousands of people, which would terrify you, yet you believe my decision not to vaccinate is based on fear?
Not afraid to travel and haven't worn a mask in 18 months, and I'm also not afraid of a little shot.

Hell no! I done went to Tractor Supply and got me a big ol’ tube of that Ivermectin from the equine section so I reckon I’m good ‘til the cows come home. Fauci, Bill Gates, big pharma, and the Democrat party can kiss my freedom-lovin’ ass!!!
Oddly enough I heard a story on NPR a few weeks ago that ivermectin is losing it's effectiveness against horse worms and the such. No wonder they are marketing it to stupid anti-vaxxers.

Reactions: BrianNole777
It always amazes me that the same crowd who cringe in terror at driving to Chicago or Minneapolis won't take a proven vaccine. Covid killed a million people in a little over a year. Chicago and Minneapolis didn't come close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT