ADVERTISEMENT

New covid vaccines are out! Anyone else make an appointment?

Once we started seeing the rise in variants many on here predicted the C19 poke would become annual much like the flu vax.
Our friend is averaging a poke every 6 months. That's more than the number of variations in the vaccine. Even flu shots are targeted based on the projected strain for the upcoming season.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Google Bill Phillips. Author of Body for Life

covid2.jpg

e7adb9f9-a085-4945-b2ae-7acab4d6d3e3_1140x641.jpg

Here is his latest health status from August. He is doing a lot better. Looking a lot better now.

My surgery tomorrow is part two of trachea repair necessary to keep my airway open (so I can breathe). During intubation and weeks on life support ventilator my trachea was damaged and scar tissue persists which makes it challenging to speak and limits oxygen during exertion. Tomorrow’s surgery will be quick and God willing, very successful. Maria will be at my side and as usual, we will be in the care of the best doctors and nurses. If you can breathe and move, be grateful.

2023-09-18-08-54-33.jpg

He’s only 58 years old

• Sad
Received my Covid shot this morning.
Is the new XBB.1.5 variant shot available now? You would be one of the very first to get it, if so.
If not, you just got the old covid vaccine that they were supposed to throw away.

Is the new XBB.1.5 variant shot available now? You would be one of the very first to get it, if so.
If not, you just got the old covid vaccine that they were supposed to throw away.
New. In fact where I received it was going to be out later today.

• Love
"Adverse events that occur in a recipient following administration of any licensed or authorized COVID-19 vaccine should be reported to VAERS including:

• Vaccine administration errors whether or not associated with an adverse event
  • Serious adverse events, irrespective of attribution to vaccination
  • Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (MIS) in adults and children
  • Cases of myocarditis
  • Cases of pericarditis
  • Cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death
Reporting is also encouraged for any other clinically significant adverse event, even if it is uncertain whether the vaccine caused the event."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us.html?

"Adverse events that occur in a recipient following administration of any licensed or authorized COVID-19 vaccine should be reported to VAERS including:

• Vaccine administration errors whether or not associated with an adverse event
  • Serious adverse events, irrespective of attribution to vaccination
  • Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (MIS) in adults and children
  • Cases of myocarditis
  • Cases of pericarditis
  • Cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death
Reporting is also encouraged for any other clinically significant adverse event, even if it is uncertain whether the vaccine caused the event."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us.html?

Serious side effects are rare from the covid shots.

Can you start your own anti-vaxxer thread?

Lots of posters will join you.

Because I'm at risk, I'm getting the new Covid shot, flu shot, and the Dr. wants me to get the new RSV vaccine as well.
Can you take all three shots at the same time? Edit - I asked google:

While it's fine to get your Covid and flu shots at the same time, doctors suggest getting the RSV shot separately. That's because there are few studies looking at the effects of getting all three shots at the same time.1 day ago

Last edited:
Please start your own anti-vaxx thread.
I'm not anti-vax.

When you start a thread like this, you should expect disagreement. Perhaps you were hoping you would only get agreement though, which is kind of curious. Do you need a boost to your self esteem?

Reactions: Pinehawk
Hell no! I done went to Tractor Supply and got me a big ol’ tube of that Ivermectin from the equine section so I reckon I’m good ‘til the cows come home. Fauci, Bill Gates, big pharma, and the Democrat party can kiss my freedom-lovin’ ass!!!

I'm not anti-vax.

When you start a thread like this, you should expect disagreement. Perhaps you were hoping you would only get agreement though, which is kind of curious. Do you need a boost to your self esteem?

This is a thread for people that want to get vaccinated.

You can debate vaccines elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
:oops:

SUMMARY WITH Time Stamps:
1️⃣ WHO IS STANLEY PLOTKIN? 0:00
First, it's important to understand who Stanley Plotkin is to the v*ccine world.

2️⃣ THE USE OF ABORTED FETUSES IN V*CCINES 01:14
When asked how many fetuses Plotkin has worked with, he initially says 'two.'

AARON SIRI, Esq., guides Dr. Plotkin through his own studies, revealing a much, much larger number.

If everyone knew this...

3️⃣ HEP B V*CCINE: FIVE DAYS OF SAFETY TESTING? 05:14
Hepatitis B V*ccine, in the U.S., is given to healthy newborn babies on their first day of life, and it was only tested for safety for 5 days in trials.

4️⃣ COMPARING VAXXED VS UNVAXXED 08:55
Why haven't our health agencies done the ONE study that could end the debate for good, a study of Fully V*ccinated vs Fully Uni*ccinated children from birth to adulthood? Aaron Siri SG and Dr. Plotkin engage and come to an unexpected conclusion.

5️⃣ EXPERIMENTING ON THE HANDICAPPED 18:43
Plotkin responds to Aaron Siri SG asking about his experience experimenting on orphans, babies of incarcerated mothers, the handicapped, and more.

You can not make this up.

6️⃣ DO V*CCINES CAUSE AUTISM? 22:33
Aaron Siri SG "If you don't know whether DTaP-TDaP causes autism, shouldn't you wait to say that [all] vaccines do not cause autism?"

Plotkin, "Do I wait? No, I do not wait."

I guess we'll really see just how important these vaccinations are to people when they have to start paying their own money for them.

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
I guess we'll really see just how important these vaccinations are to people when they have to start paying their own money for them.

It's covered under BCBS, but the industry did not change to catchup up to having to pay direct rather than the federal govt. buying the vaccines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT