ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz Fatigue

Okay and on Tim Lester for getting cute on the 3 yard line and getting cute when we had the ball at Iowa State’s 40 yard line up 13
Lol, no. He needed to call PA over the top there. Perhaps a tad too obvious, but that's on Cade for throwing into coverage.

If you wanna get on Lester, it's playcalling inside the 5.

But entire half after that pick is on Kirk.

Okay and on Tim Lester for getting cute on the 3 yard line and getting cute when we had the ball at Iowa State’s 40 yard line up 13
This. 3x Lester call hurt us. First and goal at 2 & 3 and we run only once both times neither with Johnson. Throw back across cades body after 3 and out getting it at our 42 where first down in. Fg range. Cost us at least 4-8 pts.

I thought too early to go for 2. Which was a killer but what an awful play call back shoulder to RVZ. Just run with Johnson odds are lot higher than that play.

Ok stop. KF came back and went back to playing not to lose conservative and here we are. He needs to go.
Shouldn't we pump the brakes on this? Are we supposed to believe KF had zero involvement in the big win last week? Could be that ISU happens to be better than a middling FCS team.

• Haha
Reactions: DewHawk
This was a classic Kirk loss. ISU has zero business being in this game after half. This is also the kind of loss that hurts our NIL efforts. I actually don't mind going for two because the book says you go for two there.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Shouldn't we pump the brakes on this? Are we supposed to believe KF had zero involvement in the big win last week? Could be that ISU happens to be better than a middling FCS team.
When do we blame the head coach? Pump the brakes?? Have you seen what provided for offense last two years and probably would have kept his son for this year if the AD didn’t step in

Seriously? Lasts weeks first half was crap. Iowa wore down a much weaker team in the second half.

Last week was not a "big" win.
40-0 is a big win. Could be that the other ISU is just poor and won't have a winning record. I'm just more skeptical than most, apparently, that KF had nothing to do with that game. Even then, that just makes today's coaching effort more puzzling.

I’ve been done with him since 2009 and chickening out at OSU. Yes we work the orange bowl against a triple option haha

I hate that’s he’s turned fans expectations that Phil’s defense cannot give up a single big play or score since we don’t field an offense.

You cannot expect perfection every single week. Every punt must be downed at the 1. Every opponent possession is 3 and out or a turnover.

Give up a big play???! Fire Phil!!!

Yet the offense???? Gain 20 yards on 5 possessions!??? Nah defense gotta do it

I’ve been done with him since 2009 and chickening out at OSU. Yes we work the orange bowl against a triple option haha

I hate that’s he’s turned fans expectations that Phil’s defense cannot give up a single big play or score since we don’t field an offense.

You cannot expect perfection every single week. Every punt must be downed at the 1. Every opponent possession is 3 and out or a turnover.

Give up a big play???! Fire Phil!!!

Yet the offense???? Gain 20 yards on 5 possessions!??? Nah defense gotta do it
This is all correct.

I used to go to the Iowa bars out here in SoCal

A few of them shutdown Iowa association cause people stopped showing up

The last one i went to was Ale House in Pacific Beach a few years ago. Cant remember who we lost to but the entire bar was a drunken funeral. The energy was the worst I’ve ever experienced.

Every team has its surly : upset fans but after that day in PB i said never again. Why pay $10 for a beer and have shitty time ?

40-0 is a big win. Could be that the other ISU is just poor and won't have a winning record. I'm just more skeptical than most, apparently, that KF had nothing to do with that game. Even then, that just makes today's coaching effort more puzzling.
Ha Ha!!!!! Keep telling yourself that was a "big" win.

Iowa wore down a little sister. Today they proved last weeks 2nd half wasn't the result of superior coaching adjustments.

Pump the brakes? How many years are you going to defend Kirk's complete ineptitude on offense?
Lmao, I'm not defending anything. Phil Parker should be made a saint and KF would have been out of a job at the same time as his son were it not for the D saving his ass at most every opportunity.

All I'm asking is, do we really think it was all Wallace and Lester running the show last week? I want to believe today would have been different if KF was still suspended but I don't know if that's the right answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT