ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz Fatigue

Yeah,.. I anticipate the Badgers getting their asses handed to them while sustaining numerous injuries,.. No thanks.
Playing major conference D1 football. Recruit D1 players then. Grow a pair. Imagine winning a game like this. See Northern Illini.

They gave up like 50 yards in 15 seconds with the game on the line. Force even a 20 yard play and we probably win. Unacceptable.

Offense let ISU hang around I agree.
BS.

Everyone has gotten used to the defense carrying the offense.

It should NEVER have been a 1 score game at the end.

Suck it up offense and coaches....the defense can't carry you all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: BirdistheWord
Given how big a business college football has become, I don't get the "Kirk deserves to go out when he wants" perspective.

In pro football, Bill Belichick, the most successful coach of the Super Bowl era (since 1967), was forced out after last season.

In college football, it is likely that Dabo Swinney will be forced out after this year -- Dabo has two national titles and a third appearance in the title game. However, he failed to adapt to the transfer portal.

These coaches make big-time money. With that comes the possibility of being let go no matter how many years he has been on the job.

Ok Mr. giant KF apologist - Tell me why or HOW Kirk can come out post-game and tell us all that Cade is definitely the QB moving forward.

At a minimum, a coach needs to come out and F’ing acknowledge the shortcomings we all just witnessed and be open to the possibility of change. He’s not open to it right now and that’s bullshit.

People want to win while Kirk just wants to be loyal and stay the course, keeping his fingers crossed that at some point it’ll get better with the same personnel.
Oh Yeah, you’re the sage that tried to convince me that Moulton is better than KJ. Kirk has much more credibility than you and I trust that if a change is warranted he will make it. He knows it’s a 12 game season and won’t over react to one bad game. Go Hawks!

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
I just have general fatigue with the state of what most everything is these days. Football is just a diversion from reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT