ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda. Not really. I suspect he has a diagnosis of narcissist. He is probably unable to grasp that he does ANYTHING wrong. I’m guessing it would be hard to change behavior that your brain tells you is perfect.
The point is, no matter what diagnosis you want to slap on any of these guys, they were going to be projects as far as corralling their behavior. TNT did a great job with Desantos , got rid of Downey before he even started the season. This may be the case with the 2 older Ferrari’s and we won’t know until they announce they joined Rutgers or MMA. If TnT are up to the challenge of letting them on the team to try to reform them, we should support them and see what they can do.

This forum is almost unreadable anymore. All the trolls, and all the people brainwashed by lies and propaganda. I don't like Trump either, but another term run by the leftists trying to ruin this country, and we'll be Venezuela on a larger scale, so I will vote for anyone who can keep them out of office.
I also don't like AJ, but if he somehow became a Hawk, I would shut up and root for him, so I hope it doesn't happen.
I wish we could just talk wrestling, without politics, and without trolls and chest-thumpers from other teams. There are some of you that are OK, but a small minority (less than 17% for sure).

Last edited:
Kinda. Not really. I suspect he has a diagnosis of narcissist. He is probably unable to grasp that he does ANYTHING wrong. I’m guessing it would be hard to change behavior that your brain tells you is perfect.
Dub, personality disorders (like narcissism) are hard to treat. The first step is understanding that he has a problem, and is willing to treat it. He still has to own it, as would any sociopath or psychopath. I doubt that's not going to happen. AJ's problem is way, way beyond what Desanto has.

But the "good" news it that he could still be a CEO, or run for national office. We hire or elect narcissists, psychopaths, and sociopaths to leadership positions all the time. Dub, someday AJ might even be your boss or run for President. :D

Isn't that comforting? ;)

Dub, personality disorders (like narcissism) are hard to treat. The first step is understanding that he has a problem, and is willing to treat it. He still has to own it, as would any sociopath or psychopath. I doubt that's not going to happen. AJ's problem is way, way beyond what Desanto has.

But the "good" news it that he could still be a CEO, or run for national office. We hire or elect narcissists, psychopaths, and sociopaths to leadership positions all the time. Dub, someday AJ might even be your boss or run for President. :D

Isn't that comforting? ;)
I don’t think we elect psychopaths, which is the most extreme and dangerous form of narcissism. These are your serial killers. We and many countries elect some sociopaths, and most elected officials in high office are narcissists. You can’t have self doubt, and need extreme confidence to be a good politician, in both parties, and this describes a narcissist. Both parties are overflowing with them.

I don’t think we elect psychopaths, which is the most extreme and dangerous form of narcissism. These are your serial killers. We and many countries elect some sociopaths, and most elected officials in high office are narcissists. You can’t have self doubt, and need extreme confidence to be a good politician, in both parties, and this describes a narcissist. Both parties are overflowing with them.
I don't think that we elect known psychopaths. Since psychopaths have no conscience, a smart official could be quite adept at hiding it. And not all of either are serial killers. Agree that it's not about political position or party, but about the lack of empathy and a love of control. As they say, psychopaths are born, but sociopaths are made. That's the only real difference.

As I understand it, serial killers are predominately psychopaths or sociopaths, but both pp and sp are always narcissists. Most all of us have known a narcissist. AJ might be just a garden-variety narcissist. I'm sure that he's not alone, but he seems particularly incapable of hiding it.

Reactions: Wadukester
Ok. I like my presidential candidates not compromised and who actually love the U.S. Not a pretender who takes advantage of a bunch of dumba**es to fund his legal fees.
You are a brain washed moran...if you think any politician isn't compromised or only out for the enrichment of their way of life and family...I can't help you. All politicians are in it for the way of life they have made in D.C. a good example is the Biden family. This also including many republicans

This forum is almost unreadable anymore. All the trolls, and all the people brainwashed by lies and propaganda. I don't like Trump either, but another term run by the leftists trying to ruin this country, and we'll be Venezuela on a larger scale, so I will vote for anyone who can keep them out of office.
I also don't like AJ, but if he somehow became a Hawk, I would shut up and root for him, so I hope it doesn't happen.
I wish we could just talk wrestling, without politics, and without trolls and chest-thumpers from other teams. There are some of you that are OK, but a small minority (less than 17% for sure).
Holy shit. We have a president who is left center, and is probably more conservative than the average 70s Republican, but people have been convinced we’re a step and a half away from becoming Venezuela.

I read stuff like this and realize how much healthier Hawkeye Wrestling is than the country as a whole. It does make me feel smart, so that’s nice.

Anyway. I hope the Hawkeyes are great in 24/25, and every year after.

He just bootlicks Putin. That should be enough. Why do we want a president that is friends with dictators? Kim Jong and Putin.
context matters to many people…lol. assume it’s ok with you to have a president’s family on China’s payroll. needs the help though since he can’t even read the pre written notes or his teleprompter.

You are a brain washed moran...if you think any politician isn't compromised or only out for the enrichment of their way of life and family...I can't help you. All politicians are in it for the way of life they have made in D.C. a good example is the Biden family. This also including many republicans
Buy some Trump Force Ones? Maybe a Trump bible? Maybe his Truth Social stock?

I know a lot of people do not like Trump's persona, but can anyone tell me which of his policies were detrimental to the USA to the average person? He had 4 years in office and a lot of people thought the world was going to be destroyed, but he was never on the verge of starting WW3. That is where we are right now.

I would take mean tweets over hundred of thousands of young people dying in a senseless war any day of the week.

Lets take a moment to think calmly, if possible. This a a guy who did not take any political donations in the primaries of his first run going against a guy whose family members have been getting money from mayor of Moscow, oil companies in Ukraine, and from China. How is Trump the corrupt one?

Trump stands up and talks to crowds for over an hour with just a few note cards in his hand. That tells me that he can keep his thoughts straight. Biden cannot even read a teleprompter. He is being told what to say and who to call on in press conferences. He cannot keep his thoughts straight and he needs help to make sure he does not contradict something he said earlier. He just says what he is told. Why would the people who are pulling the strings want someone so incompetent at the other end of the strings?

To me a person who can talk without notes is usually telling what he believes and since what he believes does not change, he can keep it straight. No-one really knows what Biden thinks or believes, since he never uses his own words.

But in the end, I look at his policies. I think America was better off with him and the world was better off without WW3. He gets me vote as of right now. If Kennedy can make the ballots and has a chance, I will give him a good look also.

I know a lot of people do not like Trump's persona, but can anyone tell me which of his policies were detrimental to the USA to the average person? He had 4 years in office and a lot of people thought the world was going to be destroyed, but he was never on the verge of starting WW3. That is where we are right now.

I would take mean tweets over hundred of thousands of young people dying in a senseless war any day of the week.

Lets take a moment to think calmly, if possible. This a a guy who did not take any political donations in the primaries of his first run going against a guy whose family members have been getting money from mayor of Moscow, oil companies in Ukraine, and from China. How is Trump the corrupt one?

Trump stands up and talks to crowds for over an hour with just a few note cards in his hand. That tells me that he can keep his thoughts straight. Biden cannot even read a teleprompter. He is being told what to say and who to call on in press conferences. He cannot keep his thoughts straight and he needs help to make sure he does not contradict something he said earlier. He just says what he is told. Why would the people who are pulling the strings want someone so incompetent at the other end of the strings?

To me a person who can talk without notes is usually telling what he believes and since what he believes does not change, he can keep it straight. No-one really knows what Biden thinks or believes, since he never uses his own words.

But in the end, I look at his policies. I think America was better off with him and the world was better off without WW3. He gets me vote as of right now. If Kennedy can make the ballots and has a chance, I will give him a good look also.
You are speaking sense and truth. That doesn’t go over with all the trump derangement syndrome sufferers here. They would rather have this country crash and burn into a communist dictatorship hell hole, where only the ruling class has a decent life. When Trump was in office there was world peace, even in the Middle East. He is one of the few presidents who didn’t want wars. There is a video out there showing Biden saying he grew up in a black neighborhood, a Greek neighborhood, Irish neighborhood, and polish neighborhood. None of that was even the truth, guy is so full of shit😄😄. Don’t let Kennedy fool you. Other than the boarder and Covid vaccines, he’s very liberal.

I think Trump was the most divisive president in history and actively worked to pit the left vs the right. As a woman, I found his comments about women frightening. And then, he is the first president in history to not value the democratic process and the peaceful transfer of power. I think this article does a good job of looking at how many people viewed his presidency.

I think Trump was the most divisive president in history and actively worked to pit the left vs the right. As a woman, I found his comments about women frightening. And then, he is the first president in history to not value the democratic process and the peaceful transfer of power. I think this article does a good job of looking at how many people viewed his presidency.
You’re off by one presidency. Obama set race relations back several decades. Many people accuse Trump of all kinds of crazy shit, but can never back it up with facts.

The media is the most divisive thing in this country.

You’re off by one presidency. Obama set race relations back several decades. Many people accuse Trump of all kinds of crazy shit, but can never back it up with facts.
I provided facts based on research. Explain how Obama set race relations back. People who felt treated by a Black man being president acted out in response to his election. Others felt empowered to discuss racial inequities that still exist, much like many women felt empowered to speak out with the MeToo movement.

I provided facts based on research. Explain how Obama set race relations back. People who felt treated by a Black man being president acted out in response to his election. Others felt empowered to discuss racial inequities that still exist, much like many women felt empowered to speak out with the MeToo movement.
I love the MeToo movement. Except they are silent when it is a Dem that is accused. Biden is a great example of that. The press coddles Biden and the Dems and they torture and attack the GOP. It is the press that took many of Trump's statements out of context and spread the fear.
It is the press that called the George Floyd riots mostly peaceful and the Trump protests sedition.
I have a good friend who was convinced that if Trump was elected, he would be deported. He is an intelligent Indian and has a very respectable job. He did not get that impression from anything Trump said. He got it from the press and their propaganda.

No comments on which of his policies you disliked or thought were detrimental to the country?

Don't blame the way the press treated him (and all other GOP presidents) for causing divisiveness. That would be silly. Don't blame the Dem. house of Reps that impeached him with no evidence and the press that kept the silliness front and center for years. for a reason for divisiveness. That would be silly.

Ford Focus hasn’t seriously wrestled for some time , he’s been busy concentrating on crappy lockout squats and big pulls using straps .

Like a lady.
AJ is SERIOUSLY STRONG! I do not like all the training he does but at least he LIFTS!!! You are a FOOL if you do not see what he brings to the mat!!!
Uh, I have a bet on the table that you conveniently deflected before you were given a time out. It's still on the table if you really think that.

Honestly, Carter would pound Ferrari at his current weight. Hidlay would have handled him this year if he could have found his way on the mat and Carter is competitive with Hidlay giving up 20 pounds.

Is that you @McScoreley ? I'll never be quite sure again after that impression you dropped on HVI.
You are 100% clueless. AJ would have beaten Babblin TWOOOO
He just bootlicks Putin. That should be enough. Why do we want a president that is friends with dictators? Kim Jong and Putin.
You are a really BIG horses ass!!! TRY learning something before you speak!!!
You could be even a BIGGER horses ass then ^^^^ this guy!!!

I will state, with 100% certainty, that ONLY several kinds of people do not support TRUMP.

1) You have the LOSERS. They hate the fact that TRUMP is a WINNER!!

2)You have the BRAIN DEAD liberTARDS. Others tell them what to think, and they are so pathetic the go along!

3) You have the anti-Americans. Hate us because the aint us!!!

4)You have those living off government hand outs.

5) you have those getting rich off of TAXPAYERS!!!

You can group them ALL together into one big pile of shEEEEt they all are WORTHLESS TRASH!!!

You are speaking sense and truth. That doesn’t go over with all the trump derangement syndrome sufferers here. They would rather have this country crash and burn into a communist dictatorship hell hole, where only the ruling class has a decent life. When Trump was in office there was world peace, even in the Middle East. He is one of the few presidents who didn’t want wars. There is a video out there showing Biden saying he grew up in a black neighborhood, a Greek neighborhood, Irish neighborhood, and polish neighborhood. None of that was even the truth, guy is so full of shit😄😄. Don’t let Kennedy fool you. Other than the boarder and Covid vaccines, he’s very liberal.
He was impeached twice. He attempted to strong arm the Ukrainians into lying about events revolving around a political rival’s son. He told the country to drink bleach to cure Covid. He told military secrets to heads of countries concerning allies. He told military secrets to rich donators. He illegally kept classified documents and showed to visitors at Mar Lago. He raped women. He admitted he would only consider an election fair IF he won. He tried to change the results of a presidential election. Four states are now charging accomplices with attempted tampering with election results. Then there’s the charges he’s now facing due to some of the actions mentioned above.; there are still 88 felony charges hanging over his head. No president has ever been impeached twice and then faced criminal charges after leaving office. His crime spree has been unprecedented. And yet….. here we are. I could go on….

Last edited:
I find most comments on this subject to be absolutely self serving. Tell me, as a woman, which of his comments about women did you find frightening? Were they recorded comments made in private or were they perhaps those said in a public spat with Rosey and others. News flash. There isn't a man alive who hasn't said very similar things in private and possibly much worse including your father, brothers, son's uncles, professors, friends and husband if you are married. I know. you would rather have someone who doesn't say these things in public because you prefer to be deceived.
As for the peaceful transfer of power that is simply a red herring. I don't recall Trump staying in office or even the Whitehouse after Joe was inaugurated. That is when the "Peaceful transfer of power takes place. Any talk of another time or place is just propaganda. Please provide proof that he did what you say as I looked online and can't find any evidence that he did so. Then again, hyperbole and rhetoric seem to be the lifeblood of the left. I'll wait.

He was impeached twice. He attempted to strong arm the Ukrainians into lying about events revolving around a political rival’s son. He told the country to drink bleach to cure Covid. He told military secrets to heads of countries concerning allies. He told military secrets to rich donators. He illegally kept classified documents and showed to visitors at Mar Lago. He raped women. He admitted he would only consider an election fair IF he won. He tried to change the results of a presidential election. Four states are now charging accomplices with attempted tampering with election results. Then there’s the charges he’s now facing for m as my of the actions mentioned above. There are still 88 felony charges hanging over his head. No president has ever been impeached twice and then faced criminal charges after leaving office. His crime spree has been unprecedented. And yet….. here we are. I could go on….
Not to mention a tax break gift that the rich and corporations didn’t need that exploded the deficit as well as packing the court with judges which has lead to a war on women’s health care.

But in the end, I look at his policies. I think America was better off with him an

d the world was better off without WW3. He gets me vote as of right now. If Kennedy can make the ballots and has a chance, I will give him a good look also.
My ****ing God. What a lost soul.

Not to mention a tax break gift that the rich and corporations didn’t need that exploded the deficit as well as packing the court with judges which has lead to a war on women’s health care.
By "war on women's health care" do you mean letting the individual states decide if they are going to allow babies to be killed up to the time they are detached from the umbilical cord?
How is Biden doing with the deficit?
The deficit is a lost cause these days. We are paying so much in interest on the debt that it will never be paid off. Laying that on Trump is so funny when every president for the past umpteen years has been expanding it at record numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT