ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely they will attempt to cheat again. It's not going to work this time.

I am very mentally prepared for the shenanigans the left will attempt to pull. They are actually kind of predictable. I'm also expecting the liberal left Marxist to start riots and attempt to burn parts of the country again when he is elected.
So youre telling me 6 swing states shut down their counts and banished observors for hours only to discover hundreds of thousands of Biden only ballots wasnt legitimate? Crazy talk. The left acts as though Trump hasnt already been President once before - you remember the 4 years of low inflation, world peace, secure borders and supporting police among many other issues Biden put a torch to. Of course they are gonna cheat and already are with the sham NY judiciary proceedings.

Trump appointed judges ARE in on the conspiracy. That’s plain as day with some recent decisions.
I am talking about the stolen election conspiracies. It is my biggest gripe with Trump. I stopped following all the recent BS so not sure what you are referring to….

Reactions: el dub
I am talking about the stolen election conspiracies. It is my biggest gripe with Trump. I stopped following all the recent BS so not sure what you are referring to….
Oops. Sorry. I should have known better. Another poster was talking about Biden being the worse president ever.

Absolutely they will attempt to cheat again. It's not going to work this time.

I am very mentally prepared for the shenanigans the left will attempt to pull. They are actually kind of predictable. I'm also expecting the liberal left Marxist to start riots and attempt to burn parts of the country again when he is elected.
Start riots and then blame Trump for being divisive.

Is this a serious post, WOW
Huh? He WAS the most divisive president ever. Easily. Who is he uniting? Not republicans. Not independents. Not libertarian. (Republicans are writing books about his divisiveness and libertarians just booed him off a stage last week.)

Wake up and get out of that echo chamber for a minute.

Last edited:
Seriously? You really think he’s been picking up votes after all his bad behavior coming to light this past year? You really must not be following along outside of your MAGA echo chamber.

I would have never put Biden on the Dem ticket four years back. Anyone with a pulse could have beaten Trump after his four year fiasco of hate/threats and attempts at dividing the country. I was disgusted when Biden was nominated. But at least he’s not trying to end democracy as we know it or threatening his political opponents with violence/retribution.

Do you realize how name establishment Republicans have denounced Trump since his hostile coup attempt ? He can’t even unite republicans. How will he possibly get enough votes to actually win an election with 88 felony counts soon to be adjudicated?

You are living in a fantasyland echo chamber. Hopefully, God will have mercy on your soul for the damage you are attempting to put our country through. But I won’t forget.

Trump appointed judges ARE in on the conspiracy. That’s plain as day with some recent decisions.
Holy hell are you delusional

United States of America is a Constitutional Republic.

But you won't forget??
I'm nervous now, lmao.
Keyboard tough guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
What? Biden has governed similarly to most every president who came before him. Only one president has threatened to end our democracy and start an authoritarian regime. Only one has been impeached multiple times. Only one faces dozens of felony charges after leaving office. I can’t believe we’ve been watching the same flick play out this past decade or so. Incredible…
Dub, you’re kidding, right? Again I don’t like either…but there’s nothing you can do to sell me on Joe. I’d rather have a pres with a few politically motivated charges against him than one who can’t read the cue cards and is absolutely clueless without them.

Tough guy? That’s what you get out of my reality check? Must be hell feeling threatened by reality.
Not feeling threatened at all.

Yeah, a keyboard tough guy says for God to have mercy on my soul, but you won't forget.
I hope you don't forget...

• Haha
Looks to me like amateur wresting has some of the most conservative fans around, but I doubt they have threads like this one for any other major team, and it's not because there are so many more liberals in Iowa City compared to State College, Columbus, or Ithaca. It's because we have no moderation here, and lack the common sense to stop taking jabs at each other.

All this stupid talk about "Trump judges" and "Marxist riots" is silly. Remember that "the News" is now many services that are sold through private pipelines (NYT, Newsmax, Fox, NBC) rather than controlled utilities meant to serve the public good, so there's pressure from investors to amp things up to catch attention.

End of rant.

Huh? We WAS the most divisive president ever. Easily. Who is he uniting? Not republicans. Not independents. Not libertarian. (Republicans are writing books about his divisiveness and libertarians just booed him off a stage last week.)

Wake up and get out of that echo chamber for a minute.
you need to look in the mirror when accusing everyone that can see through the media’s bullshit lies about Trump and his supporters being in an echo chamber. You had a laundry list of anti Trump propaganda you presented as absolute truths, which means you also are in a big time, msnbc type echo chamber. Even old liberals like Bill Mahr and Alan Dershowitz are starting to see though some of their parties insanity.

Looks to me like amateur wresting has some of the most conservative fans around, but I doubt they have threads like this one for any other major team, and it's not because there are so many more liberals in Iowa City compared to State College, Columbus, or Ithaca. It's because we have no moderation here, and lack the common sense to stop taking jabs at each other.

All this stupid talk about "Trump judges" and "Marxist riots" is silly. Remember that "the News" is now many services that are sold through private pipelines (NYT, Newsmax, Fox, NBC) rather than controlled utilities meant to serve the public good, so there's pressure from investors to amp things up to catch attention.

End of rant.
I hope your not thinking about hijacking this Ferrari thread with information about the Ferrari’s 😡

But you won't forget??
I'm nervous now, lmao.
Keyboard tough guy.
A constitutional republic is a form of democracy. You know this right? We are a representative democracy. We are seriously a dumb country.

Reactions: el dub
So youre telling me 6 swing states shut down their counts and banished observors for hours only to discover hundreds of thousands of Biden only ballots wasnt legitimate? Crazy talk. The left acts as though Trump hasnt already been President once before - you remember the 4 years of low inflation, world peace, secure borders and supporting police among many other issues Biden put a torch to. Of course they are gonna cheat and already are with the sham NY judiciary proceedings.
When there's a vote drop like happened in Wisconsin and there are over 130,000 votes for only one candidate, there was fraud .

Read the linked article, Trump won almost all the bellwether counties, something like 18/19 and margin that has always occurred hand in hand with winning the election. There are too many glaring red flags.

A constitutional republic is a form of democracy. You know this right? We are a representative democracy. We are seriously a dumb country.

To sum it up, a republic could be considered a “representative democracy” when individual citizens are not directly exercising legislative authority by voting on laws but delegating that task to the people who win elections.
We are a Republic first . Could be considered means you could say that but Republic is more accurate.

Representative Democracy​

As noted previously, a republic could be considered a “representative democracy.”

When people say that the United States is “not a democracy but a republic,” this is a half-truth.

The United States is not a direct democracy where everyone votes on specific legislation. Still, any system wherein people cast their votes for members of government is ultimately “democratic” in nature.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to criticize him?

To sum it up, a republic could be considered a “representative democracy” when individual citizens are not directly exercising legislative authority by voting on laws but delegating that task to the people who win elections.
We are a Republic first . Could be considered means you could say that but Republic is more accurate.

As noted previously, a republic could be considered a “representative democracy.”

When people say that the United States is “not a democracy but a republic,” this is a half-truth.

The United States is not a direct democracy where everyone votes on specific legislation. Still, any system wherein people cast their votes for members of government is ultimately “democratic” in nature.

Did you read the articles in full? They support that this country is a form of democracy.

Here is the main page of usconstitution.net: https://www.usconstitution.net/

Do you understand what is meant in this paragraph?

It is no way states that we are not a democracy. Again. We are a country of morans.

The USA is a Constitutional Republic and that is different from a Democracy.
I don't believe it says democracy or representative democracy anywhere in the Constitution.
You are a good troll. It doesn't need to say democracy in the Constitution. You are parroting far-right crap. (I dislike far-left propaganda also) When the people elect representatives to speak for us in the government it is a representative democracy. We are also a Republic. Both can be true. Stop reading opinion pieces.

When there's a vote drop like happened in Wisconsin and there are over 130,000 votes for only one candidate, there was fraud .

Read the linked article, Trump won almost all the bellwether counties, something like 18/19 and margin that has always occurred hand in hand with winning the election. There are too many glaring red flags.
Bro. You need to know what a trusted source is. No wonder you guys believe what you do. It's an opinion piece written by a fiction writer.

How many more investigations have to come out stating the last election to be the safest one to date

And yet none of it could be presented in a legitimate, coherent fashion as evidence in a courtroom. That’s unfortunate.

none of it could be presented

If I understand it correctly, the rebuttal talking point is that most cases weren't heard, because the plaintiffs lacked standing. Or as @el dub might put it, the judges may be in on the conspiracy through their reliance on a pure technicality that prevented most cases from being heard.

Last edited:
Is this a serious post, WOW
Fascinating how creatively edited comments can be taken so seriously.
WW3 is going to be a Russian creation. Trump is Putin's puppet. Not only would Trump move us closer to WW3, he'd have us on the wrong side of it.

If you voted for Trump in the primary, then you basically voted for Biden. If the republicans nominate any other human, the race would be over.
if so, then why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine until Trump could no longer do anything about it?

Fascinating how creatively edited comments can be taken so seriously.

if so, then why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine until Trump could no longer do anything about it?
He has done plenty. Don't know if you keep up with politics a whole lot, but there is a small contigent of representatives in the house that have held up bipartisan votes on border security and funding for Ukraine and Israel even though it would pass right through the Senate. Do you want to take a guess where they get their stance and direction from? So although he doesn't hold office, he very much controls enough to wreak havoc politically.

If I understand it correctly, the rebuttal talking point is that most cases weren't heard, because the plaintiffs lacked standing. Or as @el dub might put it, the judges may be in on the compiracy through their reliance on a pure technicality that prevented most cases from being heard.
Naw. I was confusing cases, apparently.

There were about 64 cases Trump LOST in various courts around the country concerning his unfounded accusations of election fraud.

Meanwhile, Trump has 88 felony charges, currently moving through the court system in four different jurisdictions.

I thought Jay was talking about the felony charges leveled against Trump rather than the 64 cases he lost pertaining to election malfeasance.

….. so Sioux me.

But you won't forget??
I'm nervous now, lmao.
Keyboard tough guy.
Btw, me telling you I won’t forget isn’t meant to be a physical threat. Nothing tough or threatening about claiming to have a good memory, imo. And I’m not the vengeful or spiteful type.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
If I understand it correctly, the rebuttal talking point is that most cases weren't heard, because the plaintiffs lacked standing. Or as @el dub might put it, the judges may be in on the compiracy through their reliance on a pure technicality that prevented most cases from being heard.
Btw… I consider the results of those 64 cases spread across the nation, filed by Trump for election rigging, as solid evidence of him being wrong. He lost all of them.

And there are now multiple states with charges pending against participants in the alternate elector schemes that accompanied 6 January.

On the other hand the Trump appointed judge in FL appears to be the only one between them and the courts in DC, NY and GA looking to stall proceedings as long as possible.

There should be a verdict in NY, soon. Trump has his fingers crossed for a hung jury. It’s his only chance with this one, imo.

Btw… I consider the results of those 64 cases spread across the nation, filed by Trump for election rigging, as solid evidence of him being wrong. He lost all of them.

And there are now multiple states with charges pending against participants in the alternate elector schemes that accompanied 6 January.

On the other hand the Trump appointed judge in FL appears to be the only one between them and the courts in DC, NY and GA looking to stall proceedings as long as possible.

There should be a verdict in NY, soon. Trump has his fingers crossed for a hung jury. It’s his only chance with this one, imo.
Loop Trump GIF

So. According to your explanation, there are some pretty totalitarian regimes that are Democratic in nature. Think Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, and Iran just to name a few. All of them vote for the members of their government. Just sayin.

Reactions: Libertylover
He has done plenty. Don't know if you keep up with politics a whole lot, but there is a small contigent of representatives in the house that have held up bipartisan votes on border security and funding for Ukraine and Israel even though it would pass right through the Senate. Do you want to take a guess where they get their stance and direction from? So although he doesn't hold office, he very much controls enough to wreak havoc politically.
Why do you think it would pass right through the Senate? Just because a handful of Rinos support a bad bill hardly makes it bi-partisan.

Is that border security for Ukraine and Israel and funding for Ukraine and Israel or is that border security for USA and funding for Ukraine and Israel?

• Haha

The fellow here thinks that Anthony and AJ have about a zero chance of wrestling next year at Iowa.
Iowa Terry apparently reads and maybe participates on this board. His information on Ferrari was from multi hawks post, so didn’t learn anything new. The father son PSU duo can be fun to listen to, but I don’t agree with the old man thinking Parco and AJ really aren’t an upgrade over Zach and Rathjen.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Is that border security for Ukraine and Israel and funding for Ukraine and Israel or is that border security for USA and funding for Ukraine and Israel?
Border for USA and funding for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan I believe. They ended up dropping border funding and went ahead with aid to those places I believe. This was back in April when it finally passed and was sidelined by the small group for awhile. The Senate said they would vote it through but the house was holding it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT