ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

If AJ lands in Iowa City I think it’ll be the only time I’ll ever root against a Hawk..
AJ has a much tougher road to travel to get on the mat at all for any school. Anthony's case lent itself to a resolution like this with anger management, probation, and restitution. The information leaked so far about AJ's case is much more serious (and disgusting, frankly), and in this day and age, no school is going to look the other way at sexual assault for an athlete (I know it's happened - frequently - in the past, but it is definitely different now). It's going to take nothing short of a complete withdrawal of the charges and exoneration for AJ to see a college wrestling mat again. He seems much more likely to be headed to UFC or something instead.

AJ has a much tougher road to travel to get on the mat at all for any school. Anthony's case lent itself to a resolution like this with anger management, probation, and restitution. The information leaked so far about AJ's case is much more serious (and disgusting, frankly), and in this day and age, no school is going to look the other way at sexual assault for an athlete (I know it's happened - frequently - in the past, but it is definitely different now). It's going to take nothing short of a complete withdrawal of the charges and exoneration for AJ to see a college wrestling mat again. He seems much more likely to be headed to UFC or something instead.
I was thinking he had most things cleared up with some school when he posted he will be returning to college wrestling soon, about the same time Anthony committed to us. He does seem to train MMA and hang out with those guys a lot. Probably covering his bases so he’ll have were to go .

Reactions: el dub
OK I am going to admit it. I can't keep them straight. Which one is the younger one and which is the kid who was at OSU for a year but let with AJ?
AJ - Oldest, Class of 2020, #10 P4P per FLO. 197 LBS. If I'm not mistaken, 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Anthony - Middle, Class of 2022 - was never enrolled at OSU, he was a HS SR last year. #14 P4P per FLO. 157 LBS. All eligibility remaining. This year he would've been a freshman, but due to the legal situations, ended up being a greyshirt year of sorts.

Angelo - Youngest, Class of 2024 - 174/184 LBS. currently a HS JR at Melissa in Texas, going to be a Senior this upcoming season. #1 P4P class of 2024 per FLO.

Last edited:
Anthony - Middle, Class of 2022 - was never enrolled at OSU, he was a HS SR last year. #14 P4P per FLO. 157 LBS. All eligibility remaining. This year he would've been a freshman, but due to the legal situations, ended up being a greyshirt year of sorts.
Call it an "orange shirt" year of sorts...

man-in-orange-prison-jumpsuit-over-white-background-vector-flat-illustration.jpg

I thought that the probation/fine on the 11th was for AJ, no?

>->- edit:
Never mind. That was for Anthony.

Reactions: el dub
I thought that the probation/fine on the 11th was for AJ, no?
No. That was Anthony (middle Ferrari). AJ is facing much more serious sexual assault charges. Anthony was simple assault & battery (i.e. he got into a fight and clocked someone or something like that). Anthony's case is much easier to bring to a resolution like this.

Edit: This is AJ's case. It will not be resolved with some anger management classes and a small fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarpHawk
No. That was Anthony (middle Ferrari). AJ is facing much more serious sexual assault charges. Anthony was simple assault & battery (i.e. he got into a fight and clocked someone or something like that). Anthony's case is much easier to bring to a resolution like this.

Yeah, sorry about that. I can't keep track between which court case is which. My confusion also played into my surprise that something as serious as AJ's charges would result for what amounts to no punishment without charges being dropped.

Perhaps it might be easier to keep track if we refer to them by their weights rather than their names?

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
Yeah, sorry about that. I can't keep track between which court case is which. My confusion also played into my surprise that something as serious as AJ's charges would result for what amounts to no punishment without charges being dropped.

Perhaps it might be easier to keep track if we refer to them by their weights rather than their names?
LOL.

Ferrari 157 - assault & battery adjudicated with anger management + fine
Ferrari 174 - still in high school. No known criminal record.
Ferrari 197 - facing felony sexual assault charges.

Not a bad idea. Ferrari57, Ferrari97, and ConceptFerrari. The first two are made for breaking the law; the last one is still in its manufacturer stage so we don't know exactly what its going to look like but we know its a Ferrari so it should be interesting once it hits the streets. Here is Mr. Samuel Hagar getting busted and complaining to law enforcement that he could not, in fact, drive 55 MPH (while driving a Ferrari).

00000shicd55.png

They should have helped him with the spelling of the word "committed". Made himself look like a dumbass by not spelling it correctly.

I’m sure he didn’t make that graphic himself, but he should have seen it before he posted it.

I just assumed that the missing letter was a coded message that a signed, binding letter does not (yet?) exist. ;)

Reactions: funnyfletcher

A1 A2 A3?

AJ - Oldest, Class of 2020, #10 P4P per FLO. 197 LBS. If I'm not mistaken, 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Angelo - Youngest, Class of 2024 - 174/184 LBS. currently a HS JR at Melissa in Texas, going to be a Senior this upcoming season. #1 P4P class of 2024 per FLO.
Thanks

The entourage is here.
The entire family there or just Mr Fast Twitch and Anthony? MFT was on an airplane with me last night from Charlotte to CID, but no other family. Didn’t want to share if they planned on doing it on the down low, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT