ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone having doubts?

I know he is a fan of Debbie - but if u have a chance to go to the league..... why would You EVER go to Nebraska? He needs to pick a program the will help his stock not hurt his stock. This isn’t high school.

Wasn't he on record bitching about the TE room at Iowa being crowded? I doubt he considers Iowa, but Snyder slid into the comments and told him to reconsider.

I know he is a fan of Debbie - but if u have a chance to go to the league..... why would You EVER go to Nebraska? He needs to pick a program the will help his stock not hurt his stock. This isn’t high school.

Henrich was a big Iowa fan or so it's reported, and bought into Frost's used car salesman pitch.

Fidone should have doubts. Frost hasn't proved he can win in the BiG and hasn't proved he can develop players. Fidone might play for three of four years in Lincoln, but could end up playing for another coach if Frost doesn't turn his s**t around soon. Fidone also is taking a risk at his NFL stock if Frost doesn't develop him to catch and block. If I were young Thomas, I would be seriously considering other schools, whether Iowa is one of them or not, but Iowa will get him where he wants to go, and most likely as a first round pick.

Fidone should have doubts. Frost hasn't proved he can win in the BiG and hasn't proved he can develop players. Fidone might play for three of four years in Lincoln, but could end up playing for another coach if Frost doesn't turn his s**t around soon. Fidone also is taking a risk at his NFL stock if Frost doesn't develop him to catch and block. If I were young Thomas, I would be seriously considering other schools, whether Iowa is one of them or not, but Iowa will get him where he wants to go, and most likely as a first round pick.

They are just plain and simply poorly coached. Undisciplined, not physical. Act entitled every time they make a play like they are Ohio State or Alabama when they haven't done crap as a team since any of the players have been alive.

I don't know what the way forward is there with Frost.

Hey, every team is already eligible whatever their record this year.
I know on this year, but if we get back to some semblance of normal, Nebby has to win at least five, if not six, games and Frost isn't doing that.

I'm betting Fidone's phone is ringing after that tweet of his.

They are just plain and simply poorly coached. Undisciplined, not physical. Act entitled every time they make a play like they are Ohio State or Alabama when they haven't done crap as a team since any of the players have been alive.

I don't know what the way forward is there with Frost.
In his third year and Frost still hasn't figured out that you win in the B1G with Line play... both sides.

Part of the problem seems the players on defense want to make plays that will be on "SportsCenter". Their DLine looked like JV kids playing against the varsity.

And man... are they soft. Someone was limping off the field after nearly every play in the 4th quarter.

It must really suck to be an older fan that remembers when they were good... you know... in the 90s.

The Debbie board is spewing stuff like Iowa wasn't even in Fidone's top 4 before he chose Nebraska so we wouldn't even be in consideration if he bails on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT