ADVERTISEMENT

FIVE OFFICERS Dead...10 shot by Micah Xavier Johnson - 25 yrs old

No names of those being detained, so, we really don't know much. Lots of possibilities as to if the right people have all been detained, or if there are still more associates of the shooters at large.
My main concern is how such a large, complex attack was carried out in relatively short time. The protest organizers threw this together in a day. How did this attack come together so quickly and deadly. Organized group waiting to attack at first opportunity? Larger group at work?
I will say one thing about the BLM protest. It was peaceful, and the police were there fulfilling their role. Terrorism of some sort intruded into the police and protestors lives, and all of our lives last night. Police were killed, wounded and traumatized. Protestors were wounded and traumatized. And, as a country we have a big wound to heal.

No names of those being detained, so, we really don't know much. Lots of possibilities as to if the right people have all been detained, or if there are still more associates of the shooters at large.
My main concern is how such a large, complex attack was carried out in relatively short time. The protest organizers threw this together in a day. How did this attack come together so quickly and deadly. Organized group waiting to attack at first opportunity? Larger group at work?
I will say one thing about the BLM protest. It was peaceful, and the police were there fulfilling their role. Terrorism of some sort intruded into the police and protestors lives, and all of our lives last night. Police were killed, wounded and traumatized. Protestors were wounded and traumatized. And, as a country we have a big wound to heal.
sounds good on paper

The last seven years of this Administration have led us to situations like this.Obama has been the WORST POTUS ever in regard to race relations.

There is a leadership vacuum in this country that has led to this and that starts and ends in the White House. It's exacerbated by third rate hack mayors like Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and governors like Mark Dayton making ignorant comments about the motives of police officers which gives an unintended green light to nut jobs like the ones in Dallas.

My late grandfather was a retired elected Democrat judge in Illinois and he remained somewhat active in the Democratic party in Illinois up until his death in 2010. He had some dealings with Barrack Obama when Obama was just in his first year as a state senator. He had Obama pegged. He said that guy might be "50% black and 50% white, but he's 100% ass hole".

Last edited:
There is a leadership vacuum in this country that has led to this and that starts and ends in the White House. It's exacerbated by third rate hack mayors like Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and governors like Mark Dayton making ignorant comments about the motives of police officers which gives an unintended green light to nut jobs like the ones in Dallas.

My late grandfather was a retired elected Democrat judge in Illinois and he remained somewhat active in the Democratic party in Illinois up until his death in 2010. He had some dealings with Barrack Obama when Obama was just in his first year as a state senator. He had Obama pegged. He said that guy is "50% black, 50% white, and 100% ass hole".

I wonder if you're aware of how deep your racism runs. Your excitement over the matter is disturbing.

My late grandfather was a retired elected Democrat judge in Illinois and he remained somewhat active in the Democratic party in Illinois up until his death in 2010. He had some dealings with Barrack Obama when Obama was just in his first year as a state senator. He had Obama pegged. He said that guy is "50% black, 50% white, and 100% ass hole".

Nice that you identify where your racism comes from.

It's now being reported that the shooter that police had the stand off, with who ultimately killed himself, was quite talkative. He said he was there because of the cops killing black men and he wanted to kill white people and especially white cops. So pretty clear it was a racially motivated crime.
From the press conference I saw, the Police Chief, without actually saying it, seemed to indicate that the shooters were black. He basically said that we need to stop the division in America and that the war against police needs to come to an end. I don't think he would have said it the way he did if the shooters weren't black.

Very well could have been planned awhile back, but they were waiting for the right time. If it was a quickly planned attack, it would indicate some military/police training. Watch the video of the attacker on the street. He moves around in and out behind the pillars, calmly and smoothly. He holds the gun correctly and downward and he aims quick and shoots quick bursts, whilst retreating to different positions in between shooting. He knew what he was doing.

From the press conference I saw, the Police Chief, without actually saying it, seemed to indicate that the shooters were black. He basically said that we need to stop the division in America and that the war against police needs to come to an end. I don't think he would have said it the way he did if the shooters weren't black.

During the standoff withthe killer, he told the police that he was targeting white officers. There's video of him on the street shooting a rifle behind a pillar doing a Groucho walk, sneaking from pillar to pillar, shooting. Surreal. Crazy.

During the standoff withthe killer, he told the police that he was targeting white officers. There's video of him on the street shooting a rifle behind a pillar doing a Groucho walk, sneaking from pillar to pillar, shooting. Surreal. Crazy.
Indeed and as I said before, the way he was doing it indicated some actual training. It's going to be very interesting learning more about these monsters.

Why is he racist simply because he doesn't like Obama?

He acts as though this is a one sided situation in that if only "Hood Rats" would just get in line, we wouldn't have these issues. He also assumes Obama is the most racially divisive president in history, which makes me believe he doesn't appreciate a black president talking openly about race issues and fanning flames of racial tension.

Read his posts over a couple months and see where 100% of his blame falls for race issues....Hint: it's not his own race, of course. His backward, isolationist stance is a big part of the race problem in this country, or easily as much as ignorant black racists.

Reactions: Raglefant
It's now being reported that the shooter that police had the stand off, with who ultimately killed himself, was quite talkative. He said he was there because of the cops killing black men and he wanted to kill white people and especially white cops. So pretty clear it was a racially motivated crime.
Yet the black congressional caucus is talking about guns anything to get away from the real issue.

Very well could have been planned awhile back, but they were waiting for the right time. If it was a quickly planned attack, it would indicate some military/police training. Watch the video of the attacker on the street. He moves around in and out behind the pillars, calmly and smoothly. He holds the gun correctly and downward and he aims quick and shoots quick bursts, whilst retreating to different positions in between shooting. He knew what he was doing.
My bet is on military training.....unfortunately.

The dumb in this thread is astounding. Bio... Please see this site:

www.guncite.com

That will assist you with the original meaning on the 2nd Amendment and anything else regarding guns that you are confused about.

You are definitely confused with what federalism is, you made that abundantly clear last night

You fail to understand the argument I am making here.

Why is he racist simply because he doesn't like Obama?

It's the liberal progressive's tried and true strategy. When they can't argue their position with facts, they hit their default setting which is to attack the person on the other side of the argument and try to label him. In this case as a racist. It's the coward's stategy. Of course when their position is so morally bankrupt, they don't have much choice. I guess criticizing the white governor of Minnesota makes me a racist. It would also be funny if Kenny actually knew what my racial make-up was. It would be funny to see his reaction. It would certainly make his comment look more ignorant than it already is.

He acts as though this is a one sided situation in that if only "Hood Rats" would just get in line, we wouldn't have these issues. He also assumes Obama is the most racially divisive president in history, which makes me believe he doesn't appreciate a black president talking openly about race issues and fanning flames of racial tension.

Read his posts over a couple months and see where 100% of his blame falls for race issues....Hint: it's not his own race, of course. His backward, isolationist stance is a big part of the race problem in this country, or easily as much as ignorant black racists.
That's not the only issue with the 'hood rats'. It is though a very big part of it. The insanity that comes from some of the rougher areas permeates to everything around it. It creates angry cops, it creates angry white people and it creates angry black people as well.

There are still many white racists, but they are nothing more than shadows of the past for the most part. They're dying out and a new outlook was being reached. Now we have an upheaval of racial tension that is getting worse and worse by the day. I do agree that Obama should have been a hope to all racial relations, but he himself has made stupid statements time and time again, that have done nothing but fan the flames. The incident where he called the cop an idiot, only to have to apologize once the truth came out. The Trayvon Martin comment, which wasn't about race, but about a vigilante wannabe moron.

If 73chief is one of those isolate the races from one another than that is his opinion, a bad one by the way. It doesn't change that there are lots of issues that are in fact solely on the shoulders of the black communities. The whole white privilege crap isn't helping either, because it's making even more of an enemy out of white people in their eyes. Meanwhile a bunch of yuppy white idiots, are continuing to preach it, not realizing what the interpretation of those words are becoming in the eyes of black people.

Last edited:
Yet the black congressional caucus is talking about guns anything to get away from the real issue.

Let's face it. We aren't talking about a lot of intellectual giants in that group. When the de facto leader of the group is John Conyers, you shouldn't expect much. At least Frederica Wilson has her matching cowboy hat on.

Reactions: hawkssox1

The most racially divisive President was Andrew Jackson followed closely by Woodrow Wilson. Obama is just a bad person and an incompetent one. The fact that he has a 50% East African heritage is irrelevant. Once again, nice attempt at deflecting attention away from the debate at hand which you have been thrashed on.

Reactions: terrehawk
That's the only issue with the 'hood rats'. It is though a very big part of it. The insanity that comes from some of the rougher areas permeates to everything around it. It creates angry cops, it creates angry white people and it creates angry black people as well.

There are still many white racists, but they are nothing more than shadows of the past for the most part. They're dying out and a new outlook was being reached. Now we have an upheaval of racial tension that is getting worse and worse by the day. I do agree that Obama should have been a hope to all racial relations, but he himself has made stupid statements time and time again, that have done nothing but fan the flames. The incident where he called the cop an idiot, only to have to apologize once the truth came out. The Trayvon Martin comment, which wasn't about race, but about a vigilante wannabe moron.

If 73chief is one of those isolate the races from one another than that is his opinion, a bad one by the way. It doesn't change that there are lots of issues that are in fact solely on the shoulders of the black communities. The whole white privilege crap isn't helping either, because it's making even more of an enemy out of white people in their eyes. Meanwhile a bunch of yuppy white idiots, are continuing to preach it, not realizing what the interpretation of those words are becoming in the eyes of black people.

I don't disagree, which is why i added "as much as ignorant black racists". Some black people don't want to take any ownership of problems in their communities, just like some white people will not acknowledge the role limited opportunities and natural prejudice plays on black people having an equal shot. It may not be white privilege, but if white people start at home plate, black people start in the dugout. Either way, there are real issues many directions and this is much more complex than just blaming this on "hood rats"...

The most racially divisive President was Andrew Jackson followed closely by Woodrow Wilson. Obama is just a bad person and an incompetent one. The fact that he has a 50% East African heritage is irrelevant. Once again, nice attempt at deflecting attention away from the debate at hand which you have been thrashed on.

I wasn't deflecting anything, just pointing out that you come off as ignorant and racist. You take a strong stance on black people being the root cause and make it appear they are the only cause, every time. I would say it's not your fault, it's how you were raised, but you seem to twist the racial tension knife around every turn showing you're clearly part of the problem.

Reactions: Raglefant
Well that suspect in camo everyone was so quick to jump on, including the media wasn't even close to being right.

What happened to the other guy that had a vest on?

Was it camo? I haven't followed to much of anything yet. Just know this guy has his face plastered all over social media and the news. Just for being a righteous Texan walking around with an AR15. Unlucky for him.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
I don't disagree, which is why i added "as much as ignorant black racists". Some black people don't want to take any ownership of problems in their communities, just like some white people will not acknowledge the role limited opportunities and natural prejudice plays on black people having an equal shot. It may not be white privilege, but if white people start at home plate, black people start in the dugout. Either way, there are real issues many directions and this is much more complex than just blaming this on "hood rats"...
I agree.

Taking the actions of a very small percentage of any group and applying it to the majority of that group is wrong.

Reactions: BlazinHawk
I'm surprised he actually used his gun. He knew it was fake and still acted as though it was real life.
Yep. That shows what an incredibly difficult job being a LEO is. Especially the last few yrs.

Another in a long line of reasons why Obama and Hillary and the media can not jump to conclusions about what happened during a traffic stop even though it looks bad on the surface.

Mike Brown was made out to be an angel. It certainly turned out to be different than what Obama and the media painted it. Ferguson Missouri was destroyed a cop's life was destroyed.

All because people couldn't wait for facts to come out

Reactions: Mattski

Dunno that I can agree with you here. If these are the same "wounded and traumatized" protestors, I'd say you can revise your statement above.

Doubt you will look at these links, but here you go:

7Eleven had to close early due to drunk revelers taunting police and media, and looting the store:
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288

More dancing and mocking of the police officers:

I sat on a bus in Germany with Jim Oberweis from Illinois who ran against Obama for a senate seat in Illinois. The guy was pretty gracious but it was disgusting how Obama demonized his political opponents. He wouldn't come out and say it but you could tell from the words he used that Obama was an unethical, underhanded piece of crap

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
makes me believe he doesn't appreciate a black president talking openly about race issues and fanning flames of racial tension

Exactly. Why would anyone appreciate Obama Fanning racial tensions?

Only a racist and/or a liberal I suppose.

I wasn't deflecting anything, just pointing out that you come off as ignorant and racist. You take a strong stance on black people being the root cause and make it appear they are the only cause, every time. I would say it's not your fault, it's how you were raised, but you seem to twist the racial tension knife around every turn showing you're clearly part of the problem.

Please provide my quote where I state the African-American community is the only cause? I do a lot of volunteer mentoring with at risk youth in the African-American community. I doubt you even know where they live. So some of us are actually out there trying to have a positive impact, while others like you sit behind your computer screen and act like a self-righteous little b***h. There are certainly cultural issues in this community that don't help the problem. Most significantly the lack of a nuclear family, and the almost complete absence of positive male roll models. These are certainly not the only issues. The lack of importance placed on education, and the lack of quality employment opportunities for individuals that are predominantly unskilled, along with many others don't help.

The one thing I do know with certainty is that the mainstream African-American leadership in the country is evil. Guys like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, John Conyers, the leadership of the Black Lives Matter, etc, are little more than street level hustlers. They have personally enriched themselves off the backs of the very people they claim to be fighting for. More importantly it is in their economic best interest to keep the community from improving it's current station. We need more people like Shelia Jackson Lee to move to the forefront in the national leadership. I might not agree with her on all issues, but she is a stand up person. It is not ironic that she was the only member of the Black Congressional Caucus who was on the national media outlets last night with a statement of support for law enforcement.

So spare me with your selective outrage and your fake open-mindedness.

Exactly. Why would anyone appreciate Obama Fanning racial tensions?

Only a racist and/or a liberal I suppose.

Actually you're correct. A racist POS like you does not like that. You'd like to keep black people in their place and don't need them calling out whites for being mistreated for generations.

I'm not a liberal, I have common sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT