ADVERTISEMENT

FLO

The Flo guys should be over on the Okie State bench blowing those guys and the coaches. Did you hear the clowns during the first shot in the Wilcke match? You douchebags are supposed to be impartial, dumbfu(&s.

Reactions: Wink8 and HIWILLE
Can’t wait to hear willie, Spey and Pyles excuses about the stream this time lol

Luckily it seems if I refresh the page from my browser it’s all good but I’ve gotten the rainbow screen about ten times or more. Sometimes it goes away on its own.

Reactions: Wink8 and HIWILLE
And I have people on here arguing with me because I wont get Aunt Flo and say how the meets should be on TV. Hahaha

Reactions: Wink8
This....and the "you really can't tell who is doing it" when Warner is trying circle back in and Weegal is pushing him out.

Little comments like this is where their bias is extremely apparent, yet they'll claim we're crazy for routinely noticing it and calling them out on it.

Funny how what Desanto does is bad, and what Chandler Rogers does is good...

I get it, Okie State sold Flo the rights to their stuff so it really is a "Home" broadcast.

Iowa got beat by the better team today.

The week schedule was glaringly obvious.

But it was not "unnoticeable" to hear the bias.

I saw m sure they don't see or hear it...

Lugo looked great, but Young and Marinelli beat backups.

Wait. Those were flo announcers? I’m a first time subscriber and I thought for sure they were OSU announcers. I made a comment to my son when he got mad at their favoritism of OSU. I said that they really aren’t all that bad for OSU anouncers.

Flo is just holding down the fort until ESPN expands their marketing and takes over all broadcast.
If everyone who took time to post on social media their complaints about flo and simply emailed espn expressing their desire for better coverage and become subscribers, that would be so much better.
When that happens then those clowns will be gone and the real professional broadcasters will take over.

For being a big time dual everything fell short. The production was awful. The amount of times I had to go out and back in because of a color bar and terrible noise were way too many. I'm gonna cal tomorrow and cancel and eat my 30$.

Reactions: fufighters
Glad to hear it was Flo's feed problem. I was about to call Century Link and have them check my internet speed. Flo was obviously slanted towards Okie St but that doesn't affect the end result. Take away the Lee pin and this match wasn't that surprising. Desanto and Warner were in those matches and it can easily go the other way next time.

Flo is not the answer....Brands nailed it but our performance didn’t.... wrestling needs to be on prime time markets if they’re going to grow the sports popularity.... Flo definitely isn’t growing the fan base

I have long defended Flo but I just got done trying to watch the dual late. The broadcast errors were a joke. Didn’t get to watch the Warner match because it was the only one not up so can’t comment on it that but the video sucked.

Flo is just holding down the fort until ESPN expands their marketing and takes over all broadcast.
If everyone who took time to post on social media their complaints about flo and simply emailed espn expressing their desire for better coverage and become subscribers, that would be so much better.
When that happens then those clowns will be gone and the real professional broadcasters will take over.

I have more trouble getting ESPN feeds to go smoothly.

I'm thankful I can watch all the meets. Not long ago that was not the case.

One of the few places for college wrestling content has clearly picked out a team to celebrate their losses.

"cpyle of $hit" and "the wrestling give myself a nickname" are garbage.

Guys, Flo didn't lose this meet, and I'm not sure how they influenced the calls. Again tune in to 800 KXIC and get Grace and Mark(not this meet) sync it up with BTN 2go or flo and you don't have to hear the BS. If you're out of the area(thank you AZ) go to iHeart and plug in 800 KXIC. We'll have a better showing at the BIG's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT