ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you saying KF and CO won't change

I quit living and dying with them in 2007, I’m not angry, I’m laughing at people who think the offense isn’t a national laughing stock
And yet you spend a lot of time on this site posting negative thoughts about the FB team.
I think you're still living and dying or you would not be posting.

Reactions: BEAN DOG
And yet you spend a lot of time on this site posting negative thoughts about the FB team.
I think you're still living and dying or you would not be posting.
I post positive things too about the defense, in bought into the offense being changed this year. Look at my prediction for the season in that thread. What really made me go off was CM stating that if we improve the offense, the defense would suffer, just stupid

Reactions: obfuscating
Just watched a podcast with Cade and he said that Iowa has wanted to change the offense for years but haven't been able to due to personnel. Cade also said they are going to try and get multiple targets for him and All seems like a lock.
So we've wanted to change for years but couldn't due to personnel... And a good TE is coming with him...

Any offense that takes a qb two years to learn should be scrapped, especially at Iowa where the check down play is zone scheme run to the short side of the field.

And that takes two years to learn?

So we’re now throwing the players under the bus? We would have run a different offense.
If you build a reputation for doing one thing it can be hard to get players who do something different. Different offenses require different players. It's not a dig at players to say they may not fit a certain system. A lot of really good players don't fit in certain systems. If I had Peyton Manning on my team would he be a great fit if I was trying to run triple option? If I decided to not run triple option and said it's because I didn't have the personnel to do that, would that be a dig at my current players?

Not reaching your potential because I’d one phase of the game, that’s still a problem. It’s like being satisfied with a 100k a year job, when you could be making 500k
We need to improve our offense so we can get more wins but your analogy doesn't work. The win is the 500k job. It's the peak, there is nothing better than the win. Now you can make the win more enjoyable but that doesnt make it more valuable.

We need to improve our offense so we can get more wins but your analogy doesn't work. The win is the 500k job. It's the peak, there is nothing better than the win. Now you can make the win more enjoyable but that doesnt make it more valuable.
A good offense gets more wins

Just watched a podcast with Cade and he said that Iowa has wanted to change the offense for years but haven't been able to due to personnel. Cade also said they are going to try and get multiple targets for him and All seems like a lock.
Just so I understand. Iowa has wanted to change the offense for years but haven't been able due to personnel. The very same personnel Iowa recruited for those years. So Iowa recruits players that don't fit the system? Iowa's system doesn't fit the players they recruit? What the hell? Iowa is going to overhaul personnel to fit Cade? Then what when Cade graduates? When does Iowa plan on changing recruiting to fit a new offense?

Just so I understand. Iowa has wanted to change the offense for years but haven't been able due to personnel. The very same personnel Iowa recruited for those years. So Iowa recruits players that don't fit the system? Iowa's system doesn't fit the players they recruit? What the hell? Iowa is going to overhaul personnel to fit Cade? Then what when Cade graduates? When does Iowa plan on changing recruiting to fit a new offense?
Yes, the comment is nonsense and Ferentz speak

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT