ADVERTISEMENT

For those voting Trump because of inflation…

RagnarLothbrok

HR All-American
Apr 4, 2023
What leads you to believe inflation would be better today had Trump not had the election “stolen” from him?

And whatever happened to restoring “dignity and honor” in the White House? That’s all the “Christian” right could talk about at the end of Clinton’s presidency.

I don’t get it. Help me understand.

The primary reason for inflation is the Covid stimulus unded Trump. The other is the lack of workers which is here for a number of reasons inckuding abortion, immigation and tax policy which is on both sides of the isle. The Bush admin started the massive bailouts and infusion of capital. The choice was that or a much more severe recession. Carter and Reagan didnt create the big recessions of the 80s. Obama and Biden got in at the right times.

The primary reason for inflation is the Covid stimulus unded Trump. The other is the lack of workers which is here for a number of reasons inckuding abortion, immigation and tax policy which is on both sides of the isle. The Bush admin started the massive bailouts and infusion of capital. The choice was that or a much more severe recession. Carter and Reagan didnt create the big recessions of the 80s. Obama and Biden got in at the right times.
I agree the COVID stimulus contributed to the problem. What would you say about the large tax giveaways under Trump?

What leads you to believe inflation would be better today had Trump not had the election “stolen” from him?

And whatever happened to restoring “dignity and honor” in the White House? That’s all the “Christian” right could talk about at the end of Clinton’s presidency.

Getting desperate, aren't we?

Nah, would totally be better under the guy who argued for negative interest rates.

Getting desperate, aren't we?
About what?

I’m acutely aware of the large number of dumbass mouth breathers like you I have to share a country with.

I’m also acutely aware of the bullshit choices we have for president in 2024. The time to be “getting desperate” has come and gone.

The question was posed out of mere curiosity to see just how high the level of stupidity would climb. Thank you for your contribution to that, Ryan.

About what?

I’m acutely aware of the large number of dumbass mouth breathers like you I have to share a country with.

I’m also acutely aware of the bullshit choices we have for president in 2024. The time to be “getting desperate” has come and gone.

The question was posed out of mere curiosity to see just how high the level of stupidity would climb. Thank you for your contribution to that, Ryan.
Your dream for a marxist America getting derailed again like it did in November, 2016!

You don't have to share anything with me and the Patriots you so loath! You can pack your trash today and skedaddle right up to Canaduh, or down to Cuba, or off to China.....wherever you're comfortable being taken care of by people who actually work for a living.

I agree the COVID stimulus contributed to the problem. What would you say about the large tax giveaways under Trump?
The biggest problem was the FED giving in to trump harassment and keeping interest low. There should have been a more gradual easement in them.
Other things contributed: the sudden tariff announcements, paying off farmers it hurt, the supply chain issues which eventually resulted, the tax deal which only helped higher incomes(who likely invested rather than spent), the lack of any kind of covid response, and the original bailout(yes, maga scum, it started under trump) all contributed.

We have sustained inflation because consumers are still buying with corporate price gouging.

Companies are making record profits with no incentive to lower retail pricing.

Record wages and so many people don't worry about cost.

Biden vs Trump is immaterial to that argument.

“Abortion”? Are you shittin’ me?

When you have an unfettered push to increase the nation's population to 400,000,000 by importing largely unskilled and uneducated folks who need to be cared for and are ringing up enormous medical care costs, inflation isn't going anywhere.

When you have an unfettered push to increase the nation's population to 400,000,000 by importing largely unskilled and uneducated folks who need to be cared for and are ringing up enormous medical care costs, inflation isn't going anywhere.
It is the unskilled uneducated job market that is in trouble. We need more doctors and engineers from outside the US? Stupidity is everywhere. Don't agree with the method, but we have a huge population pyramid problem.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
You really think that’s what’s driving inflation? Seriously?

In terms of the illegal immigration debacle, you are 100% correct that is on Biden. And it wasn’t until an election year that Democrats decided to even give the pretense of caring about it.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I see you are afraid of losing your job at McDonald's to one of them?

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It is the unskilled uneducated job market that is in trouble. We need more doctors and engineers from outside the US? Stupidity is everywhere. Don't agree with the method, but we have a huge population pyramid problem.
What? The streets are filled with these fools and none of them are working at these millions of unskilled jobs you insinuate are there for the taking?

This I also agree with.

Trump was right about trying to get the border under control. He was wrong about rounding up a bunch of undocumented workers who were contributing to society by working jobs no one else wanted to do and paying taxes. ICE should have been more preoccupied with rounding up thugs and criminals.

Why are Democrats always tasked with cleaning up for previous Republican administrations?

Last edited:
You really think that’s what’s driving inflation? Seriously?

In terms of the illegal immigration debacle, you are 100% correct that is on Biden. And it wasn’t until an election year that Democrats decided to even give the pretense of caring about it.
Yes. Every dollar spent on caring for them is a dead dollar. Ask yourself this: Does providing medical care to these masses, increase or decrease the cost of health care for those of us legitimately in the system?

This I also agree with.

Trump was right about trying to get the border under control. He was wrong about rounding up a bunch of undocumented workers who were contributing to society by working jobs no one else wanted to do and paying taxes. ICE should have been more preoccupied with rounding up thugs and criminals.
Again....cities are overflowing with these people....why aren't they working??

So, no Trump supporter is going to address the OP?

Again, how would have inflation been better under Trump and how does he uphold the honor and dignity of the White House?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Yes. Every dollar spent on caring for them is a dead dollar. Ask yourself this: Does providing medical care to these masses, increase or decrease the cost of health care for those of us legitimately in the system?
There is so much that goes into healthcare costs. It’s a humanitarian crisis. But to answer your question, it’s obviously not going to help.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Why are Democrats also tasked with cleaning up for previous Republican administrations?
It's all equal opportunity. Yes the Republicans are evil. So are the Dems. This is a lot like what happened in Ukraine. People either believed the rhetoric or felt helpless to fight the corruption. Ukraine would be snuggly in the UE if they took care of the corruption problem. Russia's economy never diversified beyond petroleum and military weapons. They need war to keep the industrial military complex rolling and someone will always buy their petroleum products. Totally I get the blame on Trump, but people like yourself fail to look Obama/Biden in the eye and read the real situation. Goes on and on. Kosovo and Clinton, Reagan war mongering. Bush oil wars.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT