ADVERTISEMENT

Forecast for Madison on Saturday

Cold and crappy. Both teams are offensively challenged as it is.
We stand without rival on offensive ineptitude, thank you very much.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Saturday
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then a chance of showers. High near 52. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Wisky run defense is much better than their pass defense so we might have been able to make some hay thru the air if Hill found a groove.
Not likely with this forecast.
Wisky is better running than passing so this weather is advantage Badgers. Damn.

Reactions: dadster
Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Weather can be a great equalizer
This might put a damper on the explosive Iowa aerial attack that the staff has been holding under wraps in preparation for this game. It's probably Wisconsin's only hope to be competitive in this pivotal conference tilt.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Weather can be a great equalizer
It can, but Wisconsin’s not exactly a juggernaut. There isn’t much to equalize. I’m not sure I want them thinking they can’t throw the ball…

Saturday
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then a chance of showers. High near 52. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Perfect time for BF to break out the spread offense and throw the ball 400 times then.

• Haha
Reactions: Birky and desihawk
O/U currently 36.5... how low will it go? I'm thinking not low enough

I was surprised to get it at 37.5 Sunday night. Minus special teams units setting up points, or turnovers on your side of the field, I can't see either team getting to 20. Iowa's offense has been awful in Madison the last 20 years it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT