ADVERTISEMENT

Four Clown football freshmen indefinitely suspended

If you want to win. KF has opted out of trying to compete outside the cocoon of the b10 west

Such a dumb thing to say. I can't stand when people question Kirk Ferentz's desire to win. How many times a season is he overcome with emotions on the sideline? It happens often. The guy is all bought in and he always has been. You can question his tactics, his recruiting, his favorite color, whatever. But, to question whether he wants to as successful as possible is offensive and plain ignorant.

Campbell and ISU = Win at all costs

At a school like that you HAVE TO take kids everyone else backs away from, even highly rated recruits like Scales. In the end Iowa State was pretty much the only school that would actually take him.

Doing what he and 3 other kids did at Iowa? They'd be gone. At ISU? Slap on the wrist.

Reactions: ICTrojans99
They took Jacob ‘Trailer’ Park and promoted him
as a student/athlete.... enough said.

I can’t blame them. They have to win at all costs as it’s their only prayer for remaining a power 5 school when Armageddon hits in the mid 20’s. Take the collateral damage in stride and bury it as nothing. Baylor 2.0.

Props to Campbell, at least he didn't pull a Ferentz and slap their wrist for a game and bring them back just in time for their "super bowl" the next week.

Props to Campbell, at least he didn't pull a Ferentz and slap their wrist for a game and bring them back just in time for their "super bowl" the next week.

You mean like how Campbell didn't suspend your backup DT after an OWI and hitting a car? Or how he let Peavy play vs Kansas St days after he got out of jail?

Yeah, he's a real stickler for punishment...

Crickets!!! Ferentz is consistent with his punishments. Guess you missed Snyder leaving due to repeated issues. And Jackson being suspended again, missed bowl game, for not changing his ways.

I love it when ISU fans use the Super Bowl remark in reverse. How could it possibly be true? You’re one or the worst programs, historically, in Power 5 history. You’ve done nothing significant, ever. You’re all-time losers by more than 100 games. You don’t have any money. You don’t have any notoriety. You don’t produce any All-Americans. You send almost nobody to the NFL. You play in a shit conference. And, most importantly in regard to Iowa, you’ve been dominated in the series. Yet, it’s our Super Bowl? More like, it’s a game Iowa wants to win so we don’t have to listen to all you idiots act like you’re our equal should you win. It’s not about achieving something great by beating you. It’s about avoiding the embarrassment of losing to such an inferior opponent.

Doesn’t the B12 generally take a lot more Juco/questionable players than the B10? Historically- seems like it ......

Crickets!!! Ferentz is consistent with his punishments. Guess you missed Snyder leaving due to repeated issues. And Jackson being suspended again, missed bowl game, for not changing his ways.
Your right several cases Djk DeAndre Johnson I believe were both tossed off team

I hate cyclowns just as much as you..hes brewing something positive tho.....
giphy.gif

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Isn’t that a typical night in Ames?
Nope, it's a typical night in the entire state of Iowa. It's been said that the US could have the worlds largest zoo by fencing off the state of Iowa! Iowa...Where men are men, and the sheep get nervous! Bwahahaha!

Last edited:
I just read Randy Peterson's piece on predicting ISU's season. He predicted that the Iowa wins ... but in a close one. I can't say that I disagree.

However, what struck me about Peterson's piece was how he remarked upon how he saw Iowa having troubles slowing ISU's high-powered passing game. Whut? Last I checked, ISU lost 3 SR WRs. Part of the success of last years passing game was that there were some really experienced WRs in the group ... and they could comfortably use multiple wides ... and the D would have to respect them in coverage. Butler is good ... and Eaton supplies a nice target with his 6-4 frame ... however, they're not swimming guys at WR either. Who else do they have ... they have Jones and Epps, right?

Anyhow, 2 of the 4 guys who've been suspended indefinitely were freshmen WRs ... thus, how is that going to impact ISU's bottom line? Obviously it's not a game-changer for them ... but it certainly impacts there depth, right?
Conventional wisdom was that Scates might have helped this year. Team should still be strong at WR, despite major losses.

Hey, you walked head first into this by putting this thread out here. We may the worst driver's in America on our side of the bridge according to national statistics, but we have never taken livestock hostage at gunpoint! Doesn't bode well for the state of Iowa! LMAO!!!!

Nope, it's a typical night in the entire state of Iowa. It's been said that the US could have the worlds largest zoo by fencing off the state of Iowa! Iowa...Where men are men, and the sheep get nervous! Bwahahaha!
I'm thinking Nebraska should have it's own version of the wave. Set aside a section of the stadium and call it "Felon's Corner". You can all turn and wave after the first quarter to Nebraska football player felons.

This clown (Jason Spencer) was born, raised and educated as a husker. And that's not a joke. These must be the kind of things they teach in that crap hole of a state.

They should have renamed this episode - 'Who is Nebraska?'

Jason_Spencer_Who_Is_America_Sacha_Baron_Cohen.0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Harbinger273
I'm thinking Nebraska should have it's own version of the wave. Set aside a section of the stadium and call it "Felon's Corner". You can all turn and wave after the first quarter to Nebraska football player felons.
Felon's Corner should go well with 'Victims of Tom Osborne Field.'

I would rather be known as a felon than a beastiality freak! Iowa the new beatiality state! LOL!!!!

Hey, you walked head first into this by putting this thread out here. We may the worst driver's in America on our side of the bridge according to national statistics, but we have never taken livestock hostage at gunpoint! Doesn't bode well for the state of Iowa! LMAO!!!!

*have
*drivers

Apparently your side never opens English books either.

Reactions: HawkandTackle
I would rather be known as a felon than a beastiality freak! Iowa the new beatiality state! LOL!!!!

Animal sexual assault in Nebraska will only get you 3 months in jail and a max fine of $500. In Iowa it'll get you up to 2 years in jail and a fine of up to $6,250.

It's pretty obvious which state deems that kind of thing much more acceptable. Dipshit.

I love it when ISU fans use the Super Bowl remark in reverse. How could it possibly be true? You’re one or the worst programs, historically, in Power 5 history. You’ve done nothing significant, ever. You’re all-time losers by more than 100 games. You don’t have any money. You don’t have any notoriety. You don’t produce any All-Americans. You send almost nobody to the NFL. You play in a shit conference. And, most importantly in regard to Iowa, you’ve been dominated in the series. Yet, it’s our Super Bowl? More like, it’s a game Iowa wants to win so we don’t have to listen to all you idiots act like you’re our equal should you win. It’s not about achieving something great by beating you. It’s about avoiding the embarrassment of losing to such an inferior opponent.

510.gif

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Typical Nebraska fans - this is a thread about ISU and u completely take it over and melt down. It really is too bad that you don’t have your own board .......

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Strangely enough, an incident very similar to this occurred when CPR was coaching.

What is it about Ames that causes football players to walk around brandishing BB guns?
Searching for a route into the demilitarized zone?

Lol the fact you had to edit that and still sound retarded is a strong indicator you're from Nebraska.

The fact you are impervious to the reality that Nebraska is viewed by most of the country as more white trash than Iowa relinquishes all doubt .

Reactions: H4wkfan4life
The University of Nebraska (UN) has a college of agricultural sciences. The University of Iowa (UI) does not. If you want to do it with sheep, cows, pigs, goats, llamas, you want to go to Lincoln, not Iowa City.

Yep, Iowa sucks. It's nowhere near as exciting as it is in lincoln. Maybe someday Iowa will be one of the top party schools in the country like stincoln! Oh wait......

The way Iowa already is? Oh goody! You've had waaaay more players in trouble with the law than we ever have! Don't believe me? look it up as it's out there.
yes college kids drinking is WAY worse than your murders and rapists.....

what would you know about partying in braska though.....

As stated... Campbell is likely recruiting a higher risk group of kids to achieve success. I'd wager a sizeable chunk of change that at least three of the four will never graduate from ISU or be major contributors.

And as an aside from the risk standpoint... KF never actively recruited Vance from Cedar Rapids because of academic concerns. Campbell didn't let that stop him and got lucky that he qualified to D-1. I'll take the Iowa approach to the one ISU seems to be pursuing.

So very true!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT