ADVERTISEMENT

France election

The panelists, at least some of them, seem to think the far left will do well in the parliamentary elections. The far left candidate almost beat Le Putin in the first round, 22% vs 23.2%.

Reactions: mnole03
I hope they don’t ditch their beautiful statue of Melania.
200709-melania-statue-mc-835.JPG

Nationalism as pride in one’s country is a great thing.

Globalism as a concept doesn’t terrify me. Not sure why countries shouldn’t band together to solve issues. Execution of such a concept is difficult for sure.

Nationalism taken to its logical extreme gives rise to dictators. Dictators destabilize the world community. I don’t like USA always being the world’s police but if we took on a true anti-global stance, the world would be in absolute chaos. A strong nation like France pulling out of the EU and NATO would greatly disrupt Europe and let fukers like Putin run roughshod.
I agree with most of that, but the problem is the people in charge of this globalization plan are the ones responsible for the current world war.

Look at the situation that's going on hese leaders clearly suck.
Nationalism as pride in one’s country is a great thing.

Globalism as a concept doesn’t terrify me. Not sure why countries shouldn’t band together to solve issues. Execution of such a concept is difficult for sure.

Nationalism taken to its logical extreme gives rise to dictators. Dictators destabilize the world community. I don’t like USA always being the world’s police but if we took on a true anti-global stance, the world would be in absolute chaos. A strong nation like France pulling out of the EU and NATO would greatly disrupt Europe and let fukers like Putin run roughshod.
Overall, I agree with most everything you said, but the problem is the people who agree with you the most are the ones who can't even prevent WW3.

These Russian "sanctions" are boomeranging right back to every country that imposed them, which means you and I and every other sucker in the middle class are the ones paying for these wars.

I think you'd find Klaus Schwab interesting - I encourage you to check out some of his interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

It was all the usual lines, no longer a candidate but a president for all the people, etc. He did acknowledge that many of his voters picked him primarily to block Le Putin. He told the crowd not to boo after he mentioned Le Putin. The France 24 panel said he was much more conciliatory than usual.

Reactions: goldmom
I agree with most of that, but the problem is the people in charge of this globalization plan are the ones responsible for the current world war.

Look at the situation that's going on hese leaders clearly suck.

Overall, I agree with most everything you said, but the problem is the people who agree with you the most are the ones who can't even prevent WW3.

These Russian "sanctions" are boomeranging right back to every country that imposed them, which means you and I and every other sucker in the middle class are the ones paying for these wars.

I think you'd find Klaus Schwab interesting - I encourage you to check out some of his interviews.
And I will happily pay more if it means sticking it to Russia. As I said I hope the whole country ends up hungry in the streets after what they did in Ukraine.

The two longtime main political parties in France both received less than 5% of the vote and did not qualify to have their campaign expenses funded by the government.

As I said I hope the whole country ends up hungry in the streets after what they did in Ukraine.
You sound like a real humanitarian.

You realize that 99% of their 150 million population are innocent, working class people just like you and I, correct?

Yes. All 150 million Russian citizens - women, children and elderly have suddenly transformed into terrorist warfighters.

Absolutely.

The soldiers are somebody’s children and many of them are doing unspeakable wrongs.
I have to believe word of atrocities is leaking back to parents.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
The soldiers are somebody’s children and many of them are doing unspeakable wrongs.
I have to believe word of atrocities is leaking back to parents.
You sound like you should be working for CNN, but I agree - 150 million innocent people deserve to be punished into poverty.

You sound like you should be working for CNN, but I agree - 150 million innocent people deserve to be punished into poverty.
Until they bring about change, starting with stopping this war, poverty is at the doorsteps. The citizens have to act, starting small, gaining ground, and throwing pootin out.
Russia is the country bombing citizens and many of their folks are complicit. Those against the war have to create change.

Until they bring about change, starting with stopping this war, poverty is at the doorsteps. The citizens have to act, starting small, gaining ground, and throwing pootin out.
Russia is the country bombing citizens and many of their folks are complicit. Those against the war have to create change.
100%, given the crimes that have been found…this is on all of them. Do something to change it if you don’t agree with the gov. What I see is no widespread demonstrations and Putins approval increasing (for whatever that metric is worth….)

Reactions: billanole
Vlad "the genius" Putin and his big buddy Donnie Trump must be crushed at La Pen's loss!
RudyG on the way to Paris to correct this travesty.

Meeting scheduled on Monday in front of a massage parlor to demand overturning the vote.

Reactions: win4jj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT