ADVERTISEMENT

French Senate Report on Sex Reassignment on Minors

Dec 31, 2014
“one of the greatest ethical scandals in the history of medicine."

The French Senate report comes in the wake of leaked WPATH Files, which show that "gender medicine" doctors, therapists, and activists know they're causing harm and not getting informed consent from their victims.

The Times of London refers to “gender affirming care” as “Quack medicine”

Reactions: WSC72
This is horrible…

“WPATH members indicate repeatedly that they know that many children and their parents don’t understand the effects that puberty blockers, hormones, and surgeries will have on their bodies. And yet, they continue to perform and advocate for gender medicine.”

You should be held liable for your crap posting

Take it up with the British liberals and the French who are turning on this quackery.

This is voodoo medicine. The quicker it ends the better for society, for the children who would be harmed, and their families.

This is a decidedly pro-human position.

Stop sterilizing innocent children now!

The tide is turning on people like you. People who would sterilize children before they could possibly understand the ramifications of the medical “advice” that is being pushed on them. Shame on you and your ilk.
The tide has turned on you into an unhealthy obsession. I like what you do in the Ukraine thread most of the time, but I can't follow you into this mental obsession over something that in no way affects you, and is the product of an inability to separate fact from social media engineered hysteria.
Best of luck to you.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Take it up with the British liberals and the French who are turning on this quackery.

This is voodoo medicine. The quicker it ends the better for society, for the children who would be harmed, and their families.

This is a decidedly pro-human position.

Stop sterilizing innocent children now!
Sterilizing? This is a myth made up by people like you.

The tide has turned on you into an unhealthy obsession. I like what you do in the Ukraine thread most of the time, but I can't follow you into this mental obsession over something that in no way affects you, and is the product of an inability to separate fact from social media engineered hysteria.
Best of luck to you.

Take it up with the French.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT