ADVERTISEMENT

FRL Today "Spencer is not sick".

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6075786-2018-ncaa-championships/videos?playing=6144241

I want everyone at FLO to watch this video, and still tell me Lee is 100%. That will tell me if they are trolling or not.

He's not 75%. But I've been in that camp for weeks now. It's not even a question.

Now what that is, who knows? I believe that Willie and CP know 100%, and I also believe that they wouldn't in a million years spill it, or their sources. They'd rather lie than to do so, and I understand it.

I know he got his head close to his knee against Picc, and I know he got out-wrestled again Rivera. I also know that my eyes didn't lie to me for half a decade. At his peak, he's every bit better than the field as Nolf and Nickal. He just is. Whether he's burned out, or he's got this sickness, we'll know someday.

Since when is HR and Spencer Lee synonymous? Your reading comprehension needs work.

Hawkeye Report: Loves how Spencer Lee doesn’t make excuses, keeps his head up, and moves on after a loss.

Hawkeye Report: 4 pages of excuses of why he lost.

Alannis Morissette: Isn’t it Ironic.

Your reading comprehension needs some work bud. This thread has little to nothing to do with excuses. It is about the lies told by flo. But hey troll on.

Not dusputing this, but how do you know this? That HS fans are generating more revenue for Flo than D1. It could be the case, but I'm skeptical.

Keep in mind that there are people employed that do nothing more than social media pr.
They troll boards( probably have 50 different names) looking for negative spin, never give anything to the general discussion except to say" I like flo I like their content, I think they have really brought wrestling more fans . These are the same type of people that rate apps for companies who say it's easy to use, I like it, its great user friendly.

Actually I was surprised this thread was still going, last time we talked bad about flo both threads got deleted.

Total morans.
Tristan's not a bad brother to have, if you ask me.

To the rest of y'all: I'd be a bit surprised if Flo used accounts-for-hire to talk them up. It's possible, but I doubt they have to. It seems threads like these give them more free (no such thing as bad) publicity to their target market than any number of "clicks" to their homepage or whatever. If people really hate Flo or FRL, your best recourse is to just ignore them. I like the product, but I do think they knowingly stir the pot to get the rabid fans from all the big programs riled up from time to time. It's good for business, and not much different than any other modern media entity (Stephen A. Smith, Bayless, etc. Hot takes mean a hot and bothered market).

Big Spencer Lee fan here--even though I'm a PSU guy. I hope he figures whatever it is (not my business) out. I'd be a proud PA fellah if he was a 4-timer, but am proud regardless.

Should it really be surprising what these guys say anymore? This is coming from the same guy who just tweeted out that HR should be "humanely" put down.

Professionalism isn't in their job description. I don't object to FloWrestling, in fact I like them, but I don't have to like who is running it.

I will give them some credit. They have balls so big they can't even walk through the door.

Should it really be surprising what these guys say anymore? This is coming from the same guy who just tweeted out that HR should be "humanely" put down.

Professionalism isn't in their job description. I don't object to FloWrestling, in fact I like them, but I don't have to like who is running it.

I will give them some credit. They have balls so big they can't even walk through the door.

Not so much balls as some kind of personality disorder. That first tweet about how ESPN produces nothing wrestling-wise other than nationals is either outright delusion or a conscious lie.

Not so much balls as some kind of personality disorder. That first tweet about how ESPN produces nothing wrestling-wise other than nationals is either outright delusion or a conscious lie.

Fake news

A season on the mat
ESPN were the pioneers
Just another lie!!!

Not ballsy. Borderline crazy. These guys are in serious need of some anger management classes. They're delusional. Bi polar personalities. One behind the screen. Another in the physical realm. Doubtful he says this in front of one HR member in person.

James Green‏@WhoIsJamesG Feb 26
I love @FloWrestling and appreciate everything they do but I find it funny how they talk about/critique wrestlers performance and now they have people doing the same thing to then and are getting upset. Do what I do laugh and move on
1f602.png
1f62d.png
1f602.png

I payed the 30 dollar monthly just for the dual, man am I bummed. (Excluding our performance) glad I didn’t do the full monty. I’m going to do everything I can from now on to F flo. I hope I run into Willie at nationals.

I payed the 30 dollar monthly just for the dual, man am I bummed. (Excluding our performance) glad I didn’t do the full monty. I’m going to do everything I can from now on to F flo. I hope I run into Willie at nationals.
If you just take advantage of the content and ignore the self-appointed "smartest guy in wrestling" the world is good. I listened to a couple of FRL things earlier in life-decided that the two dumba$$es were laying on a thick layer of mis-information, covered with a lot of hype, and haven't paid attention since. But man I like to be able to watch all they show.

If you just take advantage of the content and ignore the self-appointed "smartest guy in wrestling" the world is good. I listened to a couple of FRL things earlier in life-decided that the two dumba$$es were laying on a thick layer of mis-information, covered with a lot of hype, and haven't paid attention since. But man I like to be able to watch all they show.

This. If FRL didn’t exist all would be good. Flo is worth it for the rest of the content. That they allow those unprofessional doofuses to sully Flo’s reputation is surprising to me.

FRL boys tend to be thin skinned for sure.
Their tangents defending themselves and reciprocating back at critics is getting old.
Real old. Reminds me of my ex.
Aside from that part, I thank they have the most entertaining podcast on wrestling out there. I love it.
We have some thin skinned people over here too tho. This spencer is sick thing reminds me of two parents warring over what’s best for their kid.
I guess that’s what you get when u have passion for something tho

FRL boys tend to be thin skinned for sure.
Their tangents defending themselves and reciprocating back at critics is getting old.
Real old. Reminds me of my ex.
Aside from that part, I thank they have the most entertaining podcast on wrestling out there. I love it.
We have some thin skinned people over here too tho. This spencer is sick thing reminds me of two parents warring over what’s best for their kid.
I guess that’s what you get when u have passion for something tho

Agree.....mostly
When is passion mistaken for anger though? When one responds before thinking. That's when.
John DuPont was passionate and did a lot for wrestling also......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................until passion turned to Anger.

Agree.....mostly
When is passion mistaken for anger though? When one responds before thinking. That's when.
John DuPont was passionate and did a lot for wrestling also......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................until passion turned to Anger.
....and anger leads to hate and hate leads to...

Reactions: TtotheL
One week on FRL they say Cenzo going undefeated easy. This week they think JoJo Smith has a shot to beat him. G was hurt that’s why he lost. But Spencer isn’t sick...wishy washy.

Reactions: MVPFAN and honkey69
Does anyone remember towards the beginning of the show, when they showed off the Denver Broncos football helmet? It was signed by Casey Krieter. “A long time listener, thanks Casey.”
Does this name sound familiar to anyone? No mention of it by Flo?

Reactions: TtotheL
Wow why double down unless it really is just turning into TMZ and shock jock crap? Give yourself an out. But nope. The strident BS is unreal. Well they do them I guess. Just sad they need to go all in on a BS deal to get a reaction from Iowa people. So transparent and so pathetic.

You fellows still going on about this? You do realize it's on a ncihe website for a niche sport? And basically an op ed like most purported news. Most sports news isn't. It's pure specualtion. Iowa beating a team in a dual match is news. the score is news. The pins. Some related talk might be, like coach Brands saying one of his wrestlers was sick on Tuesday and was day to day and thankfully he was healthy today and wrestled great.
Colin Cowherd has talked about this. all fans want their team and guys to be praised and get upset and negative talk. Every fan base I've seen is like this. The sooner everyone realizes the schtick for most sports talk like fellows, the happier you will be.

Reactions: donboy6499
You fellows still going on about this? You do realize it's on a ncihe website for a niche sport? And basically an op ed like most purported news. Most sports news isn't. It's pure specualtion. Iowa beating a team in a dual match is news. the score is news. The pins. Some related talk might be, like coach Brands saying one of his wrestlers was sick on Tuesday and was day to day and thankfully he was healthy today and wrestled great.
Colin Cowherd has talked about this. all fans want their team and guys to be praised and get upset and negative talk. Every fan base I've seen is like this. The sooner everyone realizes the schtick for most sports talk like fellows, the happier you will be.

You still going on about this? You do realize HR is a niche website for a niche sport? And discussion on this site is going to occur based on what the biggest media source says about this niche sport?

If Flo is going to go the brash Colin cowherd or Skip Bayless route then they're going to receive criticism in kind. It's their prerogative just as it's ours to criticize them on the IOWA WRESTLING FAN FORUM. Why do people act surprised that this forum has an Iowa bias. It's a GD team fan forum. No one is claiming impartiality here. Go look at forums for any sport and any team you're going to see a similar sociological theme.

Does anyone remember towards the beginning of the show, when they showed off the Denver Broncos football helmet? It was signed by Casey Krieter. “A long time listener, thanks Casey.”
Does this name sound familiar to anyone? No mention of it by Flo?
Former DeWitt Saber who's father Kurt was the wrestling coach, football coach and now is the Athletic Director. His uncle Eugene was a former DeWitt and North Scott Coach. Casey is also a former Iowa Hawkeye Football Player. I believe he's one of if not the only player in the NFL who's position is solely long snapper. Was also selected to his first pro bowl this season!

Wow. I didn't mean to stir the pot that much and here I thought I'd be reprimanded for a late response on the subject haha

Either way I literally agree with everything everyone has said. You can't claim unbiased journalism then sound off like this on social media. Really bad look.

If they want to be bloggers then go ahead, it's fine, but they think they're better because of the unlimited access they have to athletes and their lives. They're literally "winging it" every single day and it shows.

It's disturbing to hear what I'm hearing, when my subscription up I'm done with Flo.

Was thinking the same thing. I was thinking FLO had improved and had a lot to offer. Even appreciated Willie chiming in on this board.

But this latest garbage on Lee.... there's "nothing wrong"..."I know"... it's garbage tabloid "journalism."

And the thin skinned responses and not so subtle threats after being called on it are disappointing and immature.

Was thinking the same thing. I was thinking FLO had improved and had a lot to offer. Even appreciated Willie chiming in on this board.

But this latest garbage on Lee.... there's "nothing wrong"..."I know"... it's garbage tabloid "journalism."

And the thin skinned responses and not so subtle threats after being called on it are disappointing and immature.

And they didn’t even come to defend what they said; Wllie comes here claiming we’re lying about it. So we post transcripts and he just keeps shouting “lies!”

Reactions: Descat1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT