ADVERTISEMENT

*****GA Senate runoff Elections thread*****

Did Georgia change their laws to allow for the early and mail in votes to be counted as they were received? Or is this going to go on for days again?

But how many votes get to be entered at 4AM? That is the only question that needs answered.
I doubt you guys lose either race but if you do, I bet you will all shout it was an unfair election with rigged votes.

I agree the GOP is a sh!t show right now, but too much power in the hands of either party makes me a little nervous.
Normally I’d agree but a 50-50-1 Senate is hardly sweeping control. Stuff like Medicare for all isn’t getting anywhere.

Mitch McConnell is truly the biggest POS in Washington and that includes Trump. Anything that takes away his power is good enough for me.

There won’t be much done in two years before stuff flips around anyway and I’d guess R’s control both houses in 2022.

I agree the GOP is a sh!t show right now, but too much power in the hands of either party makes me a little nervous.
This. I reluctantly wanted Biden to win. Not because I thought he was great or even good but because Trump should not be president.

I'm fine if the cons win in Georgia tonight just for balance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT