ADVERTISEMENT

*****GA Senate runoff Elections thread*****

l7sdq.jpg

Just seasons 1-6. You can go ahead and skip the last 2. I pretend they don’t exist.

Personally, I don't hate the last two seasons as much as some - I mostly like where everything ultimately ends up, just not how they got there. Still has good bits here and there through both of those seasons, but overall not nearly as good obviously.

Reactions: mnHawk8
I was suggesting you commiserate with r/conservative and thedonald.win and other bearded dudes who wear camo to the mall

I don't particularly align that way.

Speaking of which, how is the Hot Topic these days? Decent benefits for ya?

Agreed, but we also thought we'd do better than we did in Senate races this year as well, so NC in particular I'm not taking for granted. Iowa as well is up - either Grassley runs again or it's an open seat. It's crucial Dems do as well as possible in '22 because '24 the map is better for Republicans.

I like to look at it like this. How many seats does each party have that are true battleground swing seats. Seats that may very well flip. Coming up, Democrats are for sure losing one seat. Manchim will retire and be replaced by a Republican. No question. Toomey’s seat will probably go to a democrat, although less certain.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I don't particularly align that way.

Speaking of which, how is the Hot Topic these days? Decent benefits for ya?

Fry chef smack works better with people who are misspelling words in their posts about how successful they are. You're not very clever, so you don't understand the nuance of it and just see it as a funny mean thing to say. That's a shame. Gotta fake it till ya make it right?

Agreed, but we also thought we'd do better than we did in Senate races this year as well, so NC in particular I'm not taking for granted. Iowa as well is up - either Grassley runs again or it's an open seat. It's crucial Dems do as well as possible in '22 because '24 the map is better for Republicans.

I didnt count IA or CO (Bennett) in the toss up category. I think IA is very likely R and CO is very likely D. Sad to say for Iowa.

Pleasantly surprised to wake up this morning and see Warnock being considered the winner now, and with Ossoff being ahead now by 14k votes, which you would think should be sufficient to win considering the relatively few number of votes remaining.

Ossoff is the more important victor in my opinion, he'll be in for a full term, Warnock will still have to run again in two years for his full term. '22 is going to be nuts.
Warnock can get the minority vote out far more easily than Ossoff...the timing of their terms works well for continued Dem control.

Not sure if it's just her unlikability.
Someone explained this in MSNBC last night. Perdue is a well known name in politics. His cousin is Sonny Perdue, who is the Ag Sec under Trump. And David has been on some pretty big committies.

Fry chef smack works better with people who are misspelling words in their posts about how successful they are. You're not very clever, so you don't understand the nuance of it and just see it as a funny mean thing to say. That's a shame. Gotta fake it till ya make it right?

JFC you're dumb.

Is it working? Is this the play these days for the bums of HROT?

What are we working on today, bum?
Training. Self paced recorded video classes and virtual classrooms. One more week of this then I'll be busy again. Been a real slow month for me. Will be reflected in monthly bonus on Friday's check. But the hourly bump and future bonus will offset that rapidly.

• Haha
Reactions: kwik44
Training. Self paced recorded video classes and virtual classrooms. One more week of this then I'll be busy again. Been a real slow month for me. Will be reflected in monthly bonus on Friday's check. But the hourly bump and future bonus will offset that rapidly.

Now I know where they're all coming from. "How to be a Douche & a Bum Online - Beginner's Tutorial"

Democracy is in crisis because of you Ted and the people thinking it is rigged because of your lies and misinformation by right wing bs!

Reactions: Joes Place
I will never be able to explain how Ted Cruz got a law degree or became a Senator.

Politics aside, the man is an idiot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT