ADVERTISEMENT

George Kittle & the Iowa Governor

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Reactions: 49Superman
This is gold. All the Kim haters are going to be hating George now.

All of them? ;)

One poster wrote in another thread that "Kittle defines the 49ers. Love the fact he gets back to Iowa City for games."

Here were 2 replies to those comments:

Having him as a representative of our program is quite an advantage for sure.

Kittle is a ****ing animal. Just imagine if he was healthy when he was a Hawkeye, injury plagued the whole time and still a stud then too.

All of them? ;)

One poster wrote in another thread that "Kittle defines the 49ers. Love the fact he gets back to Iowa City for games."

Here were 2 replies to those comments:
First off it was a joke. Secondly I’d be curious as to when chishawk made those comments. I’m sure he’s a little less happy about George after seeing that photo. Which is stupid, it’s two famous iowa people together for a photo supporting the university and women’s sports.

This is gold.
All the Kim haters are going to be hating George now.
Nah, but I had a chuckle at Reynolds showing up at her first Iowa basketball game ever. She's been schmoozed once or twice at Kinnick, but that is usually during an ISU game. I chuckle at the attempt to look like she's an Iowa fan by wearing a sweatshirt when she is well known to be an ISU fan. Let's see if Kim shows up to a women's game next year.

It was the governor posting the picture, not George. He was just being a good guy and taking pics with people.

Reactions: SB_SB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT