ADVERTISEMENT

George Orwell - Prophetic

IMG-0235.jpg

Sums up the GQP perfectly
Missouri vs Biden.

They want you to vote for a guy they said was too dumb to know he had classified documents over a guy who they sent classified documents and then busted for having them, and you shills drink it up.

But again, your response will be some version of "the party is right".

Missouri vs Biden.

They want you to vote for a guy they said was too dumb to know he had classified documents over a guy who they sent classified documents and then busted for having them, and you shills drink it up.

But again, your response will be some version of "the party is right".

Lol...what was the subpoena for then? Why did his lawyer lie and say they turned everything over? Why the coverup? How did you get so brainwashed?

Lol...what was the subpoena for then? Why did his lawyer lie and say they turned everything over? Why the coverup? How did you get so brainwashed?
And you dive into it without even reading what I wrote, because the party must be right.

**** Trump, read the part about selling him being too dumb to know better.

You will vote for the guy they sold you isn't cognizant enough to know he had classified documents because it was better to fall on that sword than admit they both had the same issue.

Sit on dicks bud.

Said by a Trump lacky. And yes, even if completely true I'd vote for him than a fvcking traitor...ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

You will vote for the guy they sold you isn't cognizant enough to know he had classified documents because it was better to fall on that sword than admit they both had the same issue.

Sit on dicks bud.

Same issue, one gave them back when he found out he had them, the other refused and the FBI had to come get them by force.

For the record Pence also had documents but since he gave them back there are no major calls to charge him with any crimes.

Same issue, one gave them back when he found out he had them, the other refused and the FBI had to come get them by force.

For the record Pence also had documents but since he gave them back there are no major calls to charge him with any crimes.
Except he didn't, they had to pass off the remainder that he hadn't turned in as him being too dumb to know. That's what I'm saying.

Remember the whole "they found them in a corvette" thing?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I would send all of you to Room 101 but I think Ragnar is going to be there for a while.

So let me ask you this: If the reporting we read is as BS as Orwell says, then how do we know the truth? Oh, that’s right, other reporting.

So maybe it’s not as bad as George and many of you say it is, but rather it’s your poor choices in source?

Sit on dicks bud.
This is exactly how Trump has maintained his viability. By appealing to low intellect, loud mouth breathers who are too stupid to see through his lies and grift. Before 2016 I never thought there were this many who could be fooled so easily and then, when faced directly with the truth, still deny it because they are too weak to admit being wrong. I knew there were factions like what Jim Jones led but never imagined that it could spread so widely in this day in age.

I've learned to not underestimate what the combination of ignorance, gullibility and insecurity can breed.

Anybody ever seen Joe duck out of an argument that quick before?

The party must always be right.

So even though I saw with my own eyes the president of the United States send a team to his opponents court trail, a gross weaponazation of the justice system, I won't say anything, because the party must be right. Even though Biden did exactly what trump did with documents, and I know Jack Smith was activily sending him documents he would need to send back, I'm OK with Trump facing felonies and voting for the guy who isn't bright enough to know better, because the party must always be right. When "decency" was on the ballot, because I was told all.of the horrible things that would happen I turned my eyes and didn't allow myself to see the naked woman on the white house lawn, the cocaine, or the dude getting ass ****ed in the senate, because the other guy would be worse, the party told me so. E JEAN Carrol is just so much more believable than Tara Reade. I chose not to see that the president got caught limiting his opponent in the press and censoring information, which we now know to be accurate, because even though I call myself a free thinker, I trust them to know what is best for me more.

The party must always be right.

This is exactly how Trump has maintained his viability. By appealing to low intellect, loud mouth breathers who are too stupid to see through his lies and grift. Before 2016 I never thought there were this many who could be fooled so easily and then, when faced directly with the truth, still deny it because they are too weak to admit being wrong. I knew there were factions like what Jim Jones led but never imagined that it could spread so widely in this day in age.

I've learned to not underestimate what the combination of ignorance, gullibility and insecurity can breed.
The party is always right.

The party is always right.
We know you think so. That's one, amongst many, of the ignorant and gullible theories that drive your insanity.

It would be one thing if you were just stupid, but most stupid people are smart enough to recognize when they are saying stupid things and then they shut up. But you're stupid on another level - too stupid to recognize it and too insecure to admit it. It's fascinating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT