ADVERTISEMENT

George Orwell - Prophetic

You’re propping up a dead man, using his words about your cult

My cult? You seem to have missed some of my threads on Trump. The media in this country is run by the Democratic party by a large margin. Orwell would now be referring to your media outlets.

R.1f8b2dd07e8fdf561dffebadf6452431

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Riley is incapable of forming his own thoughts.
LOL - says the guy who withers when asked simple questions. Your "thoughts" have continually been exposed to be the fodder of right wing propaganda. That's why you get reduced to this type of nonsensical response on the regular.

LOL - says the guy who withers when asked simple questions. Your "thoughts" have continually been exposed to be the fodder of right wing propaganda. That's why you get reduced to this type of nonsensical response on the regular.
Someday you might learn what telling someone you think so little of them you don't give a shit they are going to cry really means. Maybe ....

Same issue, one gave them back when he found out he had them, the other refused and the FBI had to come get them by force.

For the record Pence also had documents but since he gave them back there are no major calls to charge him with any crimes.
Biden had things in his garage from when he was a Senator. Senators are not given the privilege under the Presidential Records Act.

“BIDEN IS SHARP. SHARP I TELL YOU.” - Liberal Media prior to June 27

Some still push this obvious lie. Lol

Orwell would be proud of the Branch Bidenians.

AND I TELL YOU ALMOST DAILY GTHAT TRUMP tells LIES AND HALF-TRUTHS ALL Day…..NO ONE LISTENS TO ME EITHER.

I agree with you. Trump lies daily. Not voting for Trump. Can we stay on subject or nah?

The Cult of Branch Bidenians have the Media perpetrating lies about his mental and physical health status.

He is not fit to be President CURRENTLY. Much less for 4 more years.

Give me a new candidate damn it!

I agree with you. Trump lies daily. Not voting for Trump. Can we stay on subject or nah?

The Cult of Branch Bidenians have the Media perpetrating lies about his mental and physical health status.

Why is it you're only demanding a new Democrat candidate?

Nevermind - we know why.

How do you know Biden is not “fit” for office? Gave you finally convinced yourself?
There are two choices come November . One is bc a criminal and a traitor. The other is old and might die in office. The guy who does will be replaced. The crook and traitor will replace the Constiturion and the government. That is a bridge too far….gimme the old guy, I like our chances as a nation a lot better with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT