ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Amoore in portal

Cleaning guy

Rookie
Sep 23, 2020
iowa
This is a player that plays like a Hawk. She may follow old coach to Duke but if she doesn't, she would be a great Hawk. Take Clark's shooting guard spot and work pick and roll with Stuelke. May not he Clark but she's dang good, hardnosed worker, plays D, and appears to be great teammate.

Reactions: HIWILLE and Torg
This is a player that plays like a Hawk. She may follow old coach to Kentucky but if she doesn't, she would be a great Hawk. Take Clark's shooting guard spot and work pick and roll with Stuelke. May not be Clark but she's dang good, hardnosed worker, plays D, and appears to be great teammate.
FIFY

And for the record, she will be following her coach to UK.

This is a player that plays like a Hawk. She may follow old coach to Duke but if she doesn't, she would be a great Hawk. Take Clark's shooting guard spot and work pick and roll with Stuelke. May not he Clark but she's dang good, hardnosed worker, plays D, and appears to be great teammate.

Watched her drain 8 3s the other day….very good player.

Watched her drain 8 3s the other day….very good player.
For those wondering about Van Lith this girl fits our system much better than her. True point guard. Great passer as well. Now I doubt she's coming in here but damn I'd take her in a heartbeat, as would probably every other top 20 school unfortunately. But as others have said she's probably following her coach to Kentucky unless she goes pro.

For those wondering about Van Lith this girl fits our system much better than her. True point guard. Great passer as well. Now I doubt she's coming in here but damn I'd take her in a heartbeat, as would probably every other top 20 school unfortunately. But as others have said she's probably following her coach to Kentucky unless she goes pro.

Yes, she’s the real deal. Scrappy, hard nosed and she can get her shot up in a phone booth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT