ADVERTISEMENT

Glynn

Kwoodhawk

HR Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
Not sure if he has had his own thread before...........but he's our new 133 for awhile so he deserves our support don't you think.

When the feed finally started for the meet I saw Glynn rolling around with Spencer and thought to myself that he probably spends a fair amount of time wrestling with Lee in the room. Gotta make him better. He sure didn't quit or give up today.

EPymPfEWoAMOIto

TNT have given a lot of props to him his entire career. He was one of the guys jumping around trying to hype the crowd during the PSU dual. I’m excited to see him have success as a personal reward for his true commitment to the program. He doesn’t know day to day if he’ll have another match in an Iowa singlet and he works just as hard either way. We are fortunate to have that level of commitment from any “room guy”. There is definitely a stronger culture in our room the last 2-3 years and it’s paying off. Go Hawks!

Glynn is a tough SOB. As mentioned above we have a lot of depth and we're lucky to have a backup like him to take over for ADS.

It's nearly impossible to go an entire season without having to dip into the backup pool so we need to keep developing that depth.

Reactions: rwe-jr
People bring up weight management on message boards all the time. How about how impressive it is to pull the weight that PG is pulling all year for multiple seasons as a (high-damn-quality) back-up. He’s a tall lanky kid, but I would think it takes some serious discipline for him to stay down. Yes he’s a college athlete, but his commitment to this program is awesome to see. That was just one area that has struck me with him a couple times. I echo all of the above compliments. We’re lucky to have him in our program!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT