ADVERTISEMENT

Going on a limb here ISU

He's the number 3 WR on a team that the QB is threatening to leave because he doesn't have good enough skill players around him.

Butler hasn't played a meaningful snap in the NFL.

Pretty ridiculous to mock ISM when that's your best two WR in recent history.

ISU has fewer draft picks under Matt Campbell's entire career there than Iowa had this year alone.

ISU fans may want to sit out debating Iowa fans on NFL talent. It's not close.
Jon,
As you can clearly see clown fans will ignore any and all actual data that makes a mockery of their delusions of grandeur.

Just how they roll. Once they buy into one of CyTwins’ delusions they will fight to the death before they give it up.

Jon,
As you can clearly see clown fans will ignore any and all actual data that makes a mockery of their delusions of grandeur.

Just how they roll. Once they buy into one of CyTwins’ delusions they will fight to the death before they give it up.

The CyTwins annual "All Iowa Team" posts are hilarious. Routinely 2nd day picks like Golston and Ojemudia are left off in favor of UDFA's for ISU.

Going undefeated in bowls is always favorable for the B12
It only took a pandemic for that to occur. I wish when the Hawks played in a News Years Six Bowl we would get a team that went 3-2 during the season losing to teams that were 1-3 and 2-4. Pollard should put up a billboard that screams “isu did what 1-3 Cal and 2-4 Oregon State pulled off”.

Clown fans would love it and go on and on and on and on and on for hundreds of posts on cryclown fanatic about how lucky isu is to have him.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Yes they didn't lose a game, didn't play anyone either. Because the Texas League/B12 didn't make the playoffs, everyone played down. WVA beats an unranked Army team, who was only there because another bowl was cancelled. Fluke St beats a 4 win Oregon team that backed into a bowl because of Washington's COVID, Texas beats an unranked Colorado team. Oklahoma had a good win over a 3 loss Florida, the only really decent win was OSU 3 pt win over a 2 loss Miami team. The Big 12 was and is a joke.
RE OU and OSU, Florida was basically playing with second stringers due to all the opt outs and Miami's QB tore his ACL in like the first or second quarter.

Some of the all time classic CyTwins takes:

Richardson > Beathard
Chase Allen > Hockenson
Demond Tucker > Jaleel Johnson
Conditt > Garza
Triangle - not to correct you but technically it was Chase Allen was better than both TJ and Fant. Oh, and Downing will end up a better player than Wirfs. Some Eni or other ISU DL player was better than “1 dimensentional” Eppy. Could probably come up with about 50 more but don’t feel like thinking about it. Oh don’t forget that in wrestling Twins said ISU would be favored at 6-7 weights against Iowa and Dresser is a better Coach than Brands. Weird then how somehow with a better coach and better wrestlers at 6-7 out of 10 weights ISU finished 15th and Iowa won it all.

Triangle - not to correct you but technically it was Chase Allen was better than both TJ and Fant. Oh, and Downing will end up a better player than Wirfs. Some Eni or other ISU DL player was better than “1 dimensentional” Eppy. Could probably come up with about 50 more but don’t feel like thinking about it. Oh don’t forget that in wrestling Twins said ISU would be favored at 6-7 weights against Iowa and Dresser is a better Coach than Brands. Weird then how somehow with a better coach and better wrestlers at 6-7 out of 10 weights ISU finished 15th and Iowa won it all.
Downing is a terrific player and is ISU’s best lineman. He was out all last year and returns for a unit that was a semi finalist for the Joe Moore award without him. Allen is a solid TE that will get a solid NFL opportunity, but he is nowhere near Fant & Hock talent and skill.

Downing is a terrific player and is ISU’s best lineman. He was out all last year and returns for a unit that was a semi finalist for the Joe Moore award without him. Allen is a solid TE that will get a solid NFL opportunity, but he is nowhere near Fant & Hock talent and skill.
Whoa. Downing is a good player but better than Wirfs? We are talking about a troll’s player evaluations that show what a moron he is. If you want to stand by the Downing better than Wirfs be my guest.

Whoa. Downing is a good player but better than Wirfs? We are talking about a troll’s player evaluations that show what a moron he is. If you want to stand by the Downing better than Wirfs be my guest.
Did I say that Downing is better than Wirfs? Your objection is overruled.

Did I say that Downing is better than Wirfs? Your objection is overruled.
Wrong path. See silence is acquiescence and agreement. You were silent on the Downing vs Wifs issue but agreed the Allen v. TJ and Fant was just wrong. By all legal principles applicable (since you brought in “objection”) that means you agreed with the proposition that Downing would be better than Wirfs as espoused by your fearless leader Twins. Simple language construction buddy.

Wrong path. See silence is acquiescence and agreement. You were silent on the Downing vs Wifs issue but agreed the Allen v. TJ and Fant was just wrong. By all legal principles applicable (since you brought in “objection”) that means you agreed with the proposition that Downing would be better than Wirfs as espoused by your fearless leader Twins. Simple language construction buddy.
Your problem is you mistakenly applied someone else’s statements to me, which was clarified by my Allen statement. Don’t make any assumptions. If you want to ask for a comparison of the two, then do it.

Your problem is you mistakenly applied someone else’s statements to me, which was clarified by my Allen statement. Don’t make any assumptions. If you want to ask for a comparison of the two, then do it.
You are going to lose this 8 ways to Sunday champ. I repeated someone else’s statements to the board and in fact not to you but technically Triangle and you replied. There were no assumptions unless you don’t know what the word means. And I did NOT ask for a comparison at all. I cited 2 statements (among others) from Twins you deemed worthy to respond to. First, Twins said Downing would be better than Wirfs. You did not dispute that in fact you told us all how great Downing is. Second, Twins sated that Allen was better than TJ and Fant. YOU THEN UNILATERALLY said that statement was wrong AND made a comparison. Do I need to draw you a deductive chart? By commenting on but not disagreeing with the first statement while in the same paragraph respond to and disagree with the second statement you have by definition agreed with the first statement. JFC stop now.

You are going to lose this 8 ways to Sunday champ. I repeated someone else’s statements to the board and in fact not to you but technically Triangle and you replied. There were no assumptions unless you don’t know what the word means. And I did NOT ask for a comparison at all. I cited 2 statements (among others) from Twins you deemed worthy to respond to. First, Twins said Downing would be better than Wirfs. You did not dispute that in fact you told us all how great Downing is. Second, Twins sated that Allen was better than TJ and Fant. YOU THEN UNILATERALLY said that statement was wrong AND made a comparison. Do I need to draw you a deductive chart? By commenting on but not disagreeing with the first statement while in the same paragraph respond to and disagree with the second statement you have by definition agreed with the first statement. JFC stop now.
C’mon counselor you know that isn’t the case. My comments that Downing is ISU’s best lineman in no way agreed with the statement by the other guy.....which I am sure would be clarified by competent attorney. You know better but still push the issue.

C’mon counselor you know that isn’t the case. My comments that Downing is ISU’s best lineman in no way agreed with the statement by the other guy.....which I am sure would be clarified by competent attorney. You know better but still push the issue.
I would wonder if you are Brandon but he is too dumb to even put a sentence together. I think you missed the entire baseline. I didn’t ask if Downing was ISU’s best OL. How in the hell can you interpret anything I said to identify that as the issue. I will speak slow. I said to Triangle 2 statements from Twins were made. One you were silent on (Downing is better than Wirfs). One you disagreed with (Allen is better than TJ and Fant). By definition “counselor” that means you agreed with the first statement made by Twins. Go ahead and PM me and I will send you within 5 minutes the law. Thanks buddy have a great weekend.

And BTW Downing is very good and seems like a great kid. Best of luck to him.

I would wonder if you are Brandon but he is too dumb to even put a sentence together. I think you missed the entire baseline. I didn’t ask if Downing was ISU’s best OL. How in the hell can you interpret anything I said to identify that as the issue. I will speak slow. I said to Triangle 2 statements from Twins were made. One you were silent on (Downing is better than Wirfs). One you disagreed with (Allen is better than TJ and Fant). By definition “counselor” that means you agreed with the first statement made by Twins. Go ahead and PM me and I will send you within 5 minutes the law. Thanks buddy have a great weekend.
Are you the one who was constantly complaining about the poster on CF? I think it was about how that poster put private information on you and your family in a public forum. The posting style is familiar.

You made an attempt to discredit another poster by posting his/her statements in a biased public forum hoping that others would provide affirmation of your attempt. I affirmed one of your discredit attempts but not the other as it is not as obvious. Like I said before, your attempt to take my statement as “agreed with the first statement by twins” is simply not true and a competent attorney on the other side would clarify that statement in court quite easily.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Are you the one who was constantly complaining about the poster on CF? I think it was about how that poster put private information on you and your family in a public forum. The posting style is familiar.

You made an attempt to discredit another poster by posting his/her statements in a biased public forum hoping that others would provide affirmation of your attempt. I affirmed one of your discredit attempts but not the other as it is not as obvious. Like I said before, your attempt to take my statement as “agreed with the first statement by twins” is simply not true and a competent attorney on the other side would clarify that statement in court quite easily.
I will take your word for it. Regardless, not going to run the wheel on this. I hope Downing has a good and healthy year.

Reactions: hawkeyefan6870
Hey Btwelvechimp

Which is “most”, 1.5 of 8 or 6.5 out of 8? I am assuming you are an isu grad so this shouldn’t be too difficult but we will know what the value of an isu referee really is.

This will confirm my statement that “most” of the former player lawsuit has already been dismissed .

Go ask your Assistant Manager for help on this wildly difficult question if it helps you get it right.

Good luck.

one of the best things about that perfect day--from Kutcher coming in on the Iowa combine--LC picking Iowa --the game itself etc...was when the next game started and the announcers made the comment that could they have Kutcher as the guest picker every week.....what a beat down day and back to a reality for the covid champs--lucky for them the big 12 is so awful--they can sleep walk and still be 8-1.. OU is the only team worth a damn.

Someone needs to put together a running list of all the ISU posters who were here talking garbage all summer and leading up to the game, who have mysteriously disappeared.

Credit to Lone for not.

I'll "go out on a limb". If ISU wins this year in Ames (and let's be honest, they should. They'll be favored coming off their best season in awhile, at home, Sr QB and Heisman candidate ;) , the next Vince Lombardi at HC) you will hear the following things.

1. This proves that our program has passed IOWA's and they're fading.
2. This proves we would've won last year too...so this is really 2 in a row.
3. This proves that MC is a better coach than KFz
4. It's a cyclone state (which it's never been nor will be, even in years when they win)
5. Some other dipshittery so epic we can't even predict it at this point.

If IOWA wins

1. The refs screwed us.
2. We didn't play our best game, we'd beat them 8 out of 10 times.
3. The refs screwed us
3. They got lucky.
5. The refs screwed us

372103860_CHECK_MARK_400px.gif

So now….does ISU bounce back and throttle UNLV? I don’t think they do. They’ll win, but I don’t think it’ll be a blowout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT