ADVERTISEMENT

Going on a limb here ISU

and if you really believe the culture at isu can be kept away from any of isu’s sports programs you really are naive.

That wonderful isu culture on display daily on isu websites and in the words and actions of the isu crybaby AD.
Now whose being naive? Your posts are definitely a source for a good laugh

and if you really believe the culture at isu can be kept away from any of isu’s sports programs you really are naive.

That wonderful isu culture on display daily on isu websites and in the words and actions of the isu crybaby AD.
Wtf are you even talking about lmao

Now whose being naive? Your posts are definitely a source for a good laugh
Then tell me how it is the football or any sports programs are kept away from the isu culture of crybaby fans and AD? How are they kept away from isu fans like you and CyTwins’s minions obsessing about big bro Iowa?

My argument is that they aren’t. They do just as all other clown fans and ignore anything and everything they don’t like.

Assault a visiting marching band, so what since the police can’t identify someone to charge a crime with it didn’t happen. AD puts up a billboard showing off his little brother syndrome, who cares it happened a while ago. Student section at isu hurls racial slurs at the Iowa cheerleaders so what they had it coming. AD throws a hissy fit because the Register didn’t give isu the coverage he thought they should have, BFD clown fans love their crybaby AD.

That 5 Star culture at isu sure is amazing as long as certain things are ignored. Because clown fans say so that’s why.

Then tell me how it is the football or any sports programs are kept away from the isu culture of crybaby fans and AD? How are they kept away from isu fans like you and CyTwins’s minions obsessing about big bro Iowa?

My argument is that they aren’t. They do just as all other clown fans and ignore anything and everything they don’t like.

Assault a visiting marching band, so what since the police can’t identify someone to charge a crime with it didn’t happen. AD puts up a billboard showing off his little brother syndrome, who cares it happened a while ago. Student section at isu hurls racial slurs at the Iowa cheerleaders so what they had it coming. AD throws a hissy fit because the Register didn’t give isu the coverage he thought they should have, BFD clown fans love their crybaby AD.

That 5 Star culture at isu sure is amazing as long as certain things are ignored. Because clown fans say so that’s why.

Things you know you will see in 95% of HerkyFan's posts.
*Cryclown Fanatic
* Cytwins and his minions
* Little Brother
* Clowns
* Must we ignore

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bozotheclown
Does not matter, this is about the 100's of thousands of NEW people moving in, they have no affiliation to either school, so advantage to the local school ISU. This is why KF has had scrimmages in Des Moines, they can see the demographic shift happening. Right now the DSM MSA is 800K, come back in 2030 and that number will be 1.2M. By then probably 7 of the top 10 cities in Iowa will be in the DSM metro. By 2040, 8 of the top 10 will be in DSM, only CR and IC will be the exception. Ankeny could very well have 130-150K people by 2040. That is a lot of new people that have no affiliation that can be "influenced".
I recently moved from MN to Des Moines metro (part of reason was to get closer to some family members, but also to be able to get to Hawkeye events more easily), so there will be Des Moines transplants that will be, or become, Hawkeye fans as it’s not like Isu campus is in Des Moines.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
You attack every ISU fan that shows up regardless of what they post....C’MON MAN!
Hey this is really simple if you and other clown fans don’t want me to slap you with reality then don’t come here with your delusions of grandeur and expect us to buy it.

Or is your user name really suppose to signify the isu Women’s Cross-country championship?

Hey this is really simple if you and other clown fans don’t want me to slap you with reality then don’t come here with your delusions of grandeur and expect us to buy it.

Or is your user name really suppose to signify the isu Women’s Cross-country championship?
It doesn’t matter what someone posts as you immediately attack it. Your motives are completely transparent

Iowa was the better team that day.

Can't be so. Has to have been the delays, the noise, too much sun in their eyes, too hot, too wet, too cold, too windy, didn't have a game the week before, didn't have a real game the week before .................................................

Can't be so. Has to have been the delays, the noise, too much sun in their eyes, too hot, too wet, too cold, too windy, didn't have a game the week before, didn't have a real game the week before .................................................
Don’t forget bad calls from Big 10 refs and the fact MC doesn’t care about the game but it is KF’s Super Bowl.

7.9 & 4.6

So like a Breece Hall or Will McDonald for example? Both expected to leave early and both have been mocked as potential 1st round picks. Is that what you are referring to?

CBS just released their top 100 prospects for the 2022 draft.

No McDonald, no Kolar and Hall is #100 (3rd-4th round range).

Meanwhile LaPorta is 31 (late first to early 2nd) and Linderbaum is 53 (2nd round).

As usual, ISU fans way overrated their talent.

CBS just released their top 100 prospects for the 2022 draft.

No McDonald, no Kolar and Hall is #100 (3rd-4th round range).

Meanwhile LaPorta is 31 (late first to early 2nd) and Linderbaum is 53 (2nd round).

As usual, ISU fans way overrated their talent.
Well, many of these sites are flat wrong. For instance, how many of them predicted that one of the few draft eligible players at ISU, a backup RB, would be drafted before one of the best WR in Iowa history? Just goes to show ya doesn’t it

Well, many of these sites are flat wrong. For instance, how many of them predicted that one of the few draft eligible players at ISU, a backup RB, would be drafted before one of the best WR in Iowa history? Just goes to show ya doesn’t it

Congrats on your 1 draft pick in the last two seasons.

What rounds were Lima and Allen Lazard drafted in again? How is your superstar, Hakeem Butler's, career taking off?

Surely Jaquan Bailey was drafted. We were told he was better than Golston.

Last edited:

You ain't got no one going in the 1st round. Ain't happening.

Congrats on your 1 draft pick in the last two seasons.

What rounds were Lima and Allen Lazard drafted in again? How is your superstar, Hakeem Butler's, career taking off?
Well, since you asked, Butler is a TE with the Eagles, and Lazard is getting ready to get paid by GB. I’ll bet there is more than a few teams that realized that they missed on Allen.

Well, since you asked, Butler is a TE with the Eagles, and Lazard is getting ready to get paid by GB. I’ll bet there is more than a few teams that realized that they missed on Allen.

He's the number 3 WR on a team that the QB is threatening to leave because he doesn't have good enough skill players around him.

Butler hasn't played a meaningful snap in the NFL.

Pretty ridiculous to mock ISM when that's your best two WR in recent history.

ISU has fewer draft picks under Matt Campbell's entire career there than Iowa had this year alone.

ISU fans may want to sit out debating Iowa fans on NFL talent. It's not close.

He's the number 3 WR on a team that the QB is threatening to leave because he doesn't have good enough skill players around him.

Butler hasn't played a meaningful snap in the NFL.

Pretty ridiculous to mock ISM when that's your best two WR in recent history.

ISU has fewer draft picks under Matt Campbell's entire career there than Iowa had this year alone.

ISU fans may want to sit out debating Iowa fans on NFL talent. It's not close.
Campbell’s players are just starting to be draft eligible. I will go out on a limb and bet that Campbell’s 2022 draft class has more players selected than Ferentz has ever had in one year.

• Haha
Reactions: EKHawk
Campbell’s players are just starting to be draft eligible. I will go out on a limb and bet that Campbell’s 2022 draft class has more players selected than Ferentz has ever had in one year.

Sure they will. We heard how great Lima, Lazard and Jaquan Bailey were for years and it totaled 3 undrafted free agents.

Your recruiting classes are ranked in the 50s. Iowa had more active pro bowlers in the league than ISU has active roster members.

Last edited:
That was hilarious. I know Kirk appears too under control at times, but damn thankfully he is and not like this. And I am sure Phil Parker would be like bring that f-ing shit on!

Also, this one was about a whistle the ref didnt blow and was the correct no call. An OU player entered the neutral zone and didn't make contact, the ISU center failed to snap the ball before the OU player get back on side and Campbell thought a penalty should have been called.

Sure they will. We heard how great Lima, Lazard and Jaquan Bailey were for years and it totaled 3 undrafted free agents.

Your recruiting classes are ranked in the 50s. Iowa had more active pro bowlers in the league that ISU has active roster members.
Let’s see how Campbell’s players fare since multiple NFL teams have been after him. A backup RB in the 4th is a very good start.

All ISU needs to do is have 7 players selected in the '22 draft then.

LOL

Let’s see how Campbell’s players fare since multiple NFL teams have been after him. A backup RB in the 4th is a very good start.

You guys are so silly. Making a huge production about the worst NFL franchise, Lions, wanting Campbell and then the Detroit Free Press reports that Pat Fitzgerald was higher on their list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT