ADVERTISEMENT

Grades for tonight

200w.gif

Seems like you did just start a grades thread. 🤷‍♂️
I like it, challenging. We can grade before the meet takes place.

Ayala- A Looks good on feet and didnt step into any big moves.
Schreiver- C Could have got more takedowns.
Woods- B Got the major but could have teched. Dont know if the hand is bothering him.
Rathjen- A Dictated pace for the whole match. Has to work on finishes more.
Franek- C Thought he would come out guns blazing but just seems content with close wins.
Caliendo - A Seperating himself from some of the top 10-20 ranked guys. Slick on takedowns.
Kenedy- A Getting his wind back and looks to be a force. Wore him down. Should have got a stall call.
Riggins- C Doing what he can. Nice to see him get a win.
Glazier- A That guy had no answer for his single leg attacks.
Keuter- B Looked better conditioned. Needs to get some turning moves going.

Woods- B Got the major but could have teched. Dont know if the hand is bothering him.
Franek- C Thought he would come out guns blazing but just seems content with close wins.
Caliendo - A Seperating himself from some of the top 10-20 ranked guys. Slick on takedowns.
Kenedy- A Getting his wind back and looks to be a force. Wore him down. Should have got a stall call.
This is pretty good! I think I should have done this!!! Maybe next time?

Reactions: el dub

What is with this folks.

Again..........this is VallHoll's job.

Calling matches a day ahead of time, grading ahead of time.

Quit trying to take his job folks. sheeeessshhhh!!!

Correct on woods Franrk Caliendo Kennedy and Glazier

Not to knock our mostly solid performance, but Purdue looked so unimpressive I'm just giving all our guys a Pass grade. Couple deserve a Pass+, couple a Pass-.

Reactions: el dub
Ten point max scale.

125: I'm going with a 5, not horrible but didn't wrestle his match, didn't get the motor running early. Luckily Drake seems to respond to set backs with a lot of positive energy the other direction.

133- going with 8, opponent not good but Schriever got to his shots and put up some points for a major.

141- 8 points, major over decent young wrestler.

149- 9 points, TF over veteran wrestler.

157- 7 points, narrow win over good young wrestler.

165- 6 points, regular decision over a guy Riggins beat by the same 9 to 4 decision last year.

174- 9 points with a speedy TF.

184- 5 points, he's trying.

197- 9 points with a speedy TF.

285- 9 points with a speedy TF.

Ten point max scale.

125: I'm going with a 5, not horrible but didn't wrestle his match, didn't get the motor running early. Luckily Drake seems to respond to set backs with a lot of positive energy the other direction.

133- going with 8, opponent not good but Schriever got to his shots and put up some points for a major.

141- 8 points, major over decent young wrestler.

149- 9 points, TF over veteran wrestler.

157- 7 points, narrow win over good young wrestler.

165- 6 points, regular decision over a guy Riggins beat by the same 9 to 4 decision last year.

174- 9 points with a speedy TF.

184- 5 points, he's trying.

197- 9 points with a speedy TF.

285- 9 points with a speedy TF.
1-10??? OK I guess. Bottom line is we look pretty good again with the exception of 125 which has been a crap shoot all year!

psu is obviously very good but there are several spots where we can take em out! Said it once will keep on saying it, F the NCAA for what they did!!!

And screw ALL coaches and athletes for not taking a stand against this blatant BullShit!!!!

That being said the great Krailure DUCKING every match that could affect seeding is getting stupid!!! I have proposed a NEW NCAA rule. It is called the F*** st great Krailure DUCK rule.

It would read, DUCK you chicken SHEEEEET , and LOSE your seed to the other wrestler
automatically!!!

F the NCAA for what they did!!!

And screw ALL coaches and athletes for not taking a stand against this blatant BullShit!!!!
I couldn't agree more. I just read that Illinois best basketball player was charged with rape last month. The team suspended him, but he recently won a court ruling that will allow him to play. The judge ruled that sitting him is hurting his NBA draft status. To think he can play with those charges, but would have to sit if he bet 25 bucks on womens volleyball is hard to fathom.

I couldn't agree more. I just read that Illinois best basketball player was charged with rape last month. The team suspended him, but he recently won a court ruling that will allow him to play. The judge ruled that sitting him is hurting his NBA draft status. To think he can play with those charges, but would have to sit if he bet 25 bucks on womens volleyball is hard to fathom.
Innocent until proven guilty? That’s what everyone was saying about AJ.

Reactions: Pitteefool
Not to knock our mostly solid performance, but Purdue looked so unimpressive I'm just giving all our guys a Pass grade. Couple deserve a Pass+, couple a Pass-.
Yea, what a pathetic display by Purdue. Hardly even attempted to score in most matches.

My point is the school suspended him, but the courts overruled them. Why can't we find a judge to do the same. The unjust penalty hurts their wrestling careers in similar fashion. I agree with innocent until proven guilty.
I never understood the crowd who decides before judge or jury. And many are religious people who judge that shit makes me laugh. Innocent until proven guilty that's America.

How bout VV, is he healthy finally or did someone just find a way to light a fire under his ass and he now wants to wrestle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT