ADVERTISEMENT

Great win. But...

vacuum_cleaner

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2004
Great game by the hawks but seeing them play so good makes me disappointed in their showing in the Big Ten Tourney. We should have won at least two games, at minimum. I mean, how does the team that lost to Penn st put up an good performance like these.

0.jpg

But nothing. We haven't been here since I was in high school. I have two school aged kids a wife and a mortgage. If you're not in the stratosphere right now, you need to see a therapist

That loss may have been beneficial or at worst irrelevant.

Only thing conference tourneys matter for is seeding for big dance, and Ioqa got a good seed and a great draw anyway.
This post was edited on 3/20 11:41 PM by RocknRollface

yes, i am being sarcastic. It was more of a middle finger to the morons on this board who overreacted and freaked out when we lost to penn st and wrote the team off. of course those are many of the same people who are now praising the team as if they're the 93 Bulls. Irony is a dish best served cold, is it not?
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by vacuum_cleaner:
yes, i am being sarcastic. It was more of a middle finger to the morons on this board who overreacted and freaked out when we lost to penn st and wrote the team off. of course those are many of the same people who are now praising the team as if they're the 93 Bulls. Irony is a dish best served cold, is it not?
3dsmile.r191677.gif
Good call....I said it after that PSU loss that I am really looking forward to not having to play Big Ten teams...I respect them too much.....too much talent, too big and physical, they get after it on defense and up in your jocks and play the rivalries with an attitude and then those home crowds......uuggghhh.

Re: Great win. But...

Bigger disappointment...

Losing first round of conference tourney but making Final Four of NCAAs...

Or

Winning conference tourney but getting beat first round of NCAAs...

I'll go with the latter. ;)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT