ADVERTISEMENT

Haha….. we are normalizing fatness

With all the weight loss shots out there this isn't a new thing. Americans have always found a way for a weight loss silver bullet instead of putting down the fork and getting on the treadmill.

UCLA isn't going to fat shame people. That's left to the skinny good looking people to call out fatties

With all the weight loss shots out there this isn't a new thing. Americans have always found a way for a weight loss silver bullet instead of putting down the fork and getting on the treadmill.

UCLA isn't going to fat shame people. That's left to the skinny good looking people to call out fatties
You should read the whole Twitter thread, it’s good comedy.

Fat people are disgusting

its-funny-because-hes-fat-ken-jeong.gif

Years ago we moved in Iowa and we needed a new family Dr. I said we wanted one that didn’t smoke and wasn’t overweight. The Dr. list of around 30 went to 2. Why would anyone want a Dr. that isn't healthy? We have now moved overseas and have yet to see an overweight Dr’s. Mostly Asian or young healthy USA Dr.’s.

Hahahahahahaha. Yea right. Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: Moral
Last time I worked with an obese at work they accidentally did an audible fart when they were just standing up. I thought to myself way to be a stereotype.
fatgirl.jpg

"You gotta be 6'2 with Abs and a six figure salary if you want to get with me!!"

Bitch, nobody ****ing believes you, you are the outcast and are going to die an old maid.

story time:

I have a very good friend, super good dude, married now, healthy kids ect. When we were growing up his family owned a Very large business and he was Rich, butler/maid rich. He didn't date anyone because he would go to "7's", which were about his speed, he is NOT physically attractive, and dog on them, after awhile you realize he was protecting himself. That's these girls in a nut shell, they don't want to acknowledge they are a 4 so they shame and will act like it's the mate not them.

Much LOL, and I figured this shit out in like 9th grade.

Last edited:
Years ago we moved in Iowa and we needed a new family Dr. I said we wanted one that didn’t smoke and wasn’t overweight. The Dr. list of around 30 went to 2. Why would anyone want a Dr. that isn't healthy? We have now moved overseas and have yet to see an overweight Dr’s. Mostly Asian or young healthy USA Dr.’s.
Oh look — a fabricated story!

Last time I worked with an obese at work they accidentally did an audible fart when they were just standing up. I thought to myself way to be a stereotype.
Because YOU have never done an audible fart?
Although I agree smelling a fatty fart would knock me over.

Reactions: Moral
fatgirl.jpg

"You gotta be 6'2 with Abs and a six figure salary if you want to get with me!!"

Bitch, nobody ****ing believes you, you are the outcast and are going to die an old maid.

story time:

I have a very good friend, super good dude, married now, healthy kids ect. When we were growing up his family owned a Very large business and he was Rich, butler/maid rich. He didn't date anyone because he would go to "7's", which were about his speed, he is NOT physically attractive, and dog on them, after awhile you realize he was protecting himself. That's these girls in a nut shell, they don't want to acknowledge they are a 4 so they shame and will act like it's the mate not them.

I hate you now. My eyes hate you now.

I have two cousins that are brothers that both did one of the weight loss shots, not sure which one. Both int heir mid to late 50's. Neither were huge but both could lose about 20 to 30 pounds. In two months both of them did it. Went from about 220 to 190 easily. They were both amazed at how well they worked. csb/

I have two cousins that are brothers that both did one of the weight loss shots, not sure which one. Both int heir mid to late 50's. Neither were huge but both could lose about 20 to 30 pounds. In two months both of them did it. Went from about 220 to 190 easily. They were both amazed at how well they worked. csb/
Are they still getting the shot?

What worries me about Ozempic is that it's messing with the brain. I think someone said it best when they say it quiets the food noise. That's fine and all, but what happens when you come off of Ozempic? Does that food noise get even louder than before?

I know people who are using it and have seen great results, family members included. I just worry about what happens once you come off of it.

I hate you now. My eyes hate you now.
Tell me I'm wrong, tell me you don't see an entire generation of good not great females that have set their standards outlandishly high, as a defense mechanism, then they go do shit like put giant holes in their face and it is a glaring sign of toxicity to anyone normal person.

Fwiw, young men are doing this also, that generation is just so damn afraid of rejection they would rather convince themselves nobody is good enough for them than admit they are not taking home the prince/princess.

Reactions: goldmom
fatgirl.jpg

story time:

Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

Oprah told us on her recent special that diets don't work, only the shots do, it is a brain disorder and not anything the obese can control. Some of them eat like rabbits and still balloon. Her long ordeal is finally over.

Are they still getting the shot?

What worries me about Ozempic is that it's messing with the brain. I think someone said it best when they say it quiets the food noise. That's fine and all, but what happens when you come off of Ozempic? Does that food noise get even louder than before?

I know people who are using it and have seen great results, family members included. I just worry about what happens once you come off of it.
No, one did it for a little over 2 months, told his brother about his results. His brother did it who is older, he only did it for about 5 weeks and then continued to lose another 5 pounds or so after taking it. Both said they had no appetite at all while on the shot. They said they didn't even feel like having a beer while on it and both drink a couple of times a week.

The problem from what I've read and witnessed anecdotally from people I know who started the shots, is these people will have to be on the medication permanently because they do nothing to change their lifestyle or habits. They gain all of the weight and more when they stop getting the shots. The people I know who have lost weight on the shots also tend to look like they are sick. A friend of mine who is a physician said over half of the nurses in that clinic are on it.

If Trump was on the other side...or not. Who knows:

Let me tell you, folks, it's absolutely tremendous, believe me, what's happening at UCLA. They're teaching students, wonderful students, mind you, that weight loss is a "hopeless endeavor." Can you believe it? It's shocking, folks, just shocking. And they're saying that "obesity" is a slur, a slur! Many people are saying this, believe me.

It's being used to exact violence on fat people, can you believe that? Prominent doctors, let me tell you, like the former dean of Harvard Medical School, they're shocked. Absolutely shocked. This is not the way, folks, it's not the way. We need to promote health, tremendous health, and that means encouraging weight loss, not calling it hopeless and using terms like "obesity" as slurs. It's a disaster, folks, just a disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT