ADVERTISEMENT

Has DeSantis petered out?

All the folks who lost to Trump in 2016. Thought 2020 would be theirs :). This is his shot. The GOP is no longer about waiting your turn.

That was said in jest. Tater Tot will have taken a crap on so many and will have so thoroughly disappointed his wealthy backers that he will be lucky to land a high paying job after he is thankfully for us term limited out of office in three years.

That was said in jest. Tater Tot will have taken a crap on so many and will have so thoroughly disappointed his wealthy backers that he will be lucky to land a high paying job after he is thankfully for us term limited out of office in three years.
Isn't Skeletor up for election. I'd assume he'd primary him.

And Trump cannot win the general election with only his die hard voters,.. At some point the die hards will have to choose between losing everything with Trump vs possibly gaining the white house with an alternate nominee...
So you are banking on Trump supporters being rational?

Reactions: lucas80
Meathead won't even finish top two in Iowa nor NH. Campaign donations will dry up and if he doesn't get Koch $$$, then he's toast.

Just hate to see him flame out because he is just another putz that can't survive outside his home State.

DeSantis has totally jumped the shark trying to get to the right of Trump. Even if he got the nomination he'd have a hell of a time shifting back to the middle for Independents. He's close to Trump "sure loser in a general" status at this point...

I don't think so. He will be two years from the spotlight of being the governor. He doesn't have the personality to keep himself relevant.

See my post 176 above. He’s headed to the poor house after Lady McBeth wannabe leaves him when the taxpayer and donor gravy trains run dry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT