ADVERTISEMENT

HawkCentral reports that BrianF seemed to be arguing with Drew Stevens on the sidelines, hmmm

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Not sure if they were really arguing or what but Interesting if true because Stevens is on special teams, for one, and#2 his two fg kicks that were blocked looked to be kicked ok, maybe a hair low. But there are ways to keep the opponent from jumping so high to block kicks.

We shall see what the press picks up on this. I was thinking Stevens might have tweaked his leg or back after watching his last two kickoffs hook out to bounds.

Not sure if they were really arguing or what but Interesting if true because Stevens is on special teams, for one, and#2 his two fg kicks that were blocked looked to be kicked ok, maybe a hair low. But there are ways to keep the opponent from jumping so high to block kicks.

We shall see what the press picks up on this. I was thinking Stevens might have tweaked his leg or back after watching his last two kickoffs hook out to bounds.
groin issue this Week

Brian feels free to operate outside of his assigned lane, and has no friends on the staff. Some people see that as fire, but some see it as him being a raging douche who doesn't show his fellow assistants or the players respect. He gets away with it because his dad his the HC.

Brian feels free to operate outside of his assigned lane, and has no friends on the staff. Some people see that as fire, but some see it as him being a raging douche who doesn't show his fellow assistants or the players respect. He gets away with it because his dad his the HC.
He has no friends on the staff? Let’s see your sources on that one buddy

Maybe a “hair low”? From those distances his kicks are extremely low!

Kicks were quite low…especially since both were 30 yds or less. If you saw replays, neither guys was high off the ground to get the block. Don’t know why his kicks were so low today. Never noticed it before, but both blocks were on him today.

I have a former teammate on the staff who speaks highly of Brian.

BF just plain doesn’t tolerate incompetence…
Cracking Up Lol GIF

That is entirely inconsistent with all of the very positive emotion shown by the players after beating Illinois last week.

Kelvin Bell was working with a 16 year old kid at a camp. Brian wandered over and yelled at the kid the he was, "A fu**ing embarrassment". This kid has a really good chance of playing D-1 football, and that's wrong on all kinds of levels. The kid was there to learn and get better. He was 16. He wasn't a Hawkeye player. He was working directly with another coach, and Brian interjected himself, which showed disrespect to another coach, not even on his side of the ball.

Kelvin Bell was working with a 16 year old kid at a camp. Brian wandered over and yelled at the kid the he was, "A fu**ing embarrassment". This kid has a really good chance of playing D-1 football, and that's wrong on all kinds of levels. The kid was there to learn and get better. He was 16. He wasn't a Hawkeye player. He was working directly with another coach, and Brian interjected himself, which showed disrespect to another coach, not even on his side of the ball.

Please stay in OT. Please!

I have a former teammate on the staff who speaks highly of Brian.
I know a lot of people who speak highly of Brian as a loyal friend, as a father, as someone who has passion for the University of Iowa and IC, as a good position coach, but not as an OC by merit, or in his interpersonal skills.
He isn't coming back for multiple reasons.

Another fake story.

I know a lot of people who speak highly of Brian as a loyal friend, as a father, as someone who has passion for the University of Iowa and IC, as a good position coach, but not as an OC by merit, or in his interpersonal skills.
He isn't coming back for multiple reasons.

The players in the Lawsuit didn't have a lot of positive things to say about BF. What about BF being involved in making fun of Kallenberger's walk on Brother? BF probably has done some good things and not so good things. He's being let go because his offenses have stunk for 3 years.

k but Kirk decides who the kicker is.

Lol, what a liar.

Glad we are keeping Stevens. Bye Brian, you fing twit!
Dumbass. You defend that kicking performance?
DS is a kid who has been in a slump as of late. BF is a highly-paid 40 yo coach who has been objectively terrible at his job for at least 3 years. DS may be done, but I'd be perfectly fine with the coaches giving him a chance to redeem himself. BF is out of chances and is rightfully not being retained.

The players in the Lawsuit didn't have a lot of positive things to say about BF. What about BF being involved in making fun of Kallenberger's walk on Brother? BF probably has done some good things and not so good things. He's being let go because his offenses have stunk for 3 years.
Did you read what the players in the lawsuit said under oath?

Reactions: kceasthawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT