ADVERTISEMENT

HawkCentral reports that BrianF seemed to be arguing with Drew Stevens on the sidelines, hmmm

Could have just been a nice optic. What did you excpect them to do on TV, go up and kick him in the b***s??
Just stop. They have no reason to do that. The guy is gone. Hell even off the field in the runway to the locker room there were injured players, CDJ, and Cade I believe who waited for him and gave him big bear hugs.

Reactions: RLMHAWK
Are you kidding? That OSU game from 6 years ago was special. And what about that USC game just 4 short years ago? I think it's pretty darn unfair to expect that kind of performance more than once or twice every 70 games or so. You think you could do better smarty pants?

That OSU high was followed by an epic beatdown at Wisconsin in which is OL didn't block anyone. A roller coaster at best. BF's early offenses when he had talent were okay--he let the talent fall off a cliff.

The head coach deserves at least as much criticism as BF.

The defensive coordinator deserves a lot more to the credit than the head coach for keeping the program successful.....also very soft schedule.

Brian feels free to operate outside of his assigned lane, and has no friends on the staff. Some people see that as fire, but some see it as him being a raging douche who doesn't show his fellow assistants or the players respect. He gets away with it because his dad his the HC.
KF and Mary did a miserable job raising this kid.

Injury, yips, just plain bad you can take your pick. Like in baseball, he may just have a tired leg what with all the kick offs and FG's he has been asked to attempt. Think of any Cubs reliever that was shut down last season due to overuse.
He's been shit since the jNW game.

That OSU high was followed by an epic beatdown at Wisconsin in which is OL didn't block anyone. A roller coaster at best. BF's early offenses when he had talent were okay--he let the talent fall off a cliff.

The head coach deserves at least as much criticism as BF.

The defensive coordinator deserves a lot more to the credit than the head coach for keeping the program successful.....also very soft schedule.
A guy with logic in his name doesn’t give credit to the coach who hired and has managed to keep PP. Call me insane but that seems very illogical.

Brian feels free to operate outside of his assigned lane, and has no friends on the staff. Some people see that as fire, but some see it as him being a raging douche who doesn't show his fellow assistants or the players respect. He gets away with it because his dad his the HC.
Completely wrong and you’re just making shit up from all your hate… you have 0 fking clue about anyone of those coaches. Please let’s us know you’re inside knowledge and then I’ll have a coach clear it up for you. Jfc.

I know a lot of people who speak highly of Brian as a loyal friend, as a father, as someone who has passion for the University of Iowa and IC, as a good position coach, but not as an OC by merit, or in his interpersonal skills.
He isn't coming back for multiple reasons.
For multiple reasons?

What the players hate isn’t BF, it’s the fans, to be truthful. And why we’re losing Iowa recruits to Bama etc. go ask them after they play elsewhere, it’s why. Dbag fans who have no clue how well KF & company have done here, but appreciate nothing. Whiney little children.

What the players hate isn’t BF, it’s the fans, to be truthful. And why we’re losing Iowa recruits to Bama etc. go ask them after they play elsewhere, it’s why. Dbag fans who have no clue how well KF & company have done here, but appreciate nothing. Whiney little children.
You are part of the problem Soaker!!!!! Glad to see you self reporting and reflecting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT