ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes offer 2019 PG from St. Louis

thanks Blair...this offer doesnt surprise me. With JBo being a senior in 2019-2020..someone is going to have a great opportunity to come in as a freshman...as a potential backup with the chance of taking the PG starter minutes the following year.

If offers out there don't figure that out...well they lose out.

IMO Iowa BB is on the rise as an established program in the B1G.

Go Hawks.
Go Fran.

No doubt Point guard is a priority. I honestly have no favorites, if Fran has offered this early..they all have the talent we need.

I should be in Carton's corner as he is from Bettendorf and his Gramps played for Iowa. But, I figure since like he says he hasn't been an Iowa Fan and I gt that and he is right to look around. But I figure that frees me from being a Carton fan...I just want Fran to look around and make offers as well.

We will get a good one, we might get two good ones.

And a couple years ago at this time we were just getting used to not landing Moore, but Bohannon instead. How'd that work out? :) We got us a returning All Big Ten point guard and California don't even have a returning Charlie Moore. Nor when he transferred did he even end up with Martin. He's at Kansas...and should I say, at the moment?

Nah...go for it Fran. I like the efforts!

Wonder if this kid has any relation to Jimmy McKinney who also played high school ball at Vashon and went on to play for Mizzou in the early 2000's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT